evanescence

You get to go to their concert?? :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! I wanna go so badly!!!! :blink: Ooo you must tell me what it was like you simply must or else I shall.....die :( (reading too many mushy novels..sorry)

And thanks for the info, and yes my music teacher is pretty cool. I go to a Private Catholic school adn she's letting someone do 50 Cent and Tupac :blush: Just hope the principle doesn't hear about it!

Yes! Evanescence fans! B)

I love their music, especially the deep & emotional lyrics. However, lately they seem to be becoming overrated or maybe it's just their more well-known songs, "Going Under" and "Bring Me to Life", that have become overrated. :blink:

I also dislike how fans consider their music as gothic or rock. It's neither. It's known as pseudo-goth rock. :P Just wanted to bring that up.

I recommend Lacuna Coil and Within Temptation if you're a fan of Evanescence too.

You'll love it Sophie!!! and wow your teacher does sound cool nattie, my music teachers are more into classical stuff, them letting students do stuff on ev, tupac etc :blink: I dont think so :lol: and no probs on the info I have Ev. and Alias intel in coming from everywhere in me :lol: and will tell all after the concert i still can't believe I'm actually going, and will post pics if i actually remember to bring a camera this time

You can't find a good quality one Soph, i don't know if you've tried this one but here's another link to the new version of my immortal, hope it helps , and yeah most people do like ev. *like me :lol: *

Intel said:
You can't find a good quality one Soph, i don't know if you've tried this one but here's another link to the new version of my immortal, hope it helps , and yeah most people do like ev. *like me :lol: *
The link doesn't work for me and maybe for some other ppl !!!?? Thank you anyway ^_^

ALIAS_RULES said:
OMG Ben Moody stopped touring with the band! I hope he's not leaving! I'm goin' to Evanescence's concert on Dec 14 in Toronto! Amy Lee ROckS!
AHHHhhhhh! I wish I could go but my dad dosn't let me go to concerts even though I'm 19! Pathetic, ah? Well, have fun for me. lol

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

HURRAY! Evanescence's new single is "My Immortal; band version". I just heard it on the radio this morning so I guese it's their new realease. YAY! It's my fav song of the album too! Hope to see the video for that.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

My sister wants me to go with her to see Evanescence on Dec. 6... but that's the weekend right before finals, and I have a band concert the next day, and it's an hour away. So I don't think it'd be a good idea. :(

Back