evanescence

I LOVE EVANESCENCE! Amy Lee and Ben rock!!! Although sad about Ben leaving awhile back. Does anyone know what's going on with that? Did he come back? Anywho, Amy rocks. I was watching IMX (a music TV show) and Amy an Ben were on it and Amy started singing "Baby Got Back". :lol: OMG! Funniest thing ever!!! LoL and then she was singing "Bring Me To Life" and Ben was playing an acoustic guitar and a string popped and Amy was singing, but she stopped for a second and was like, "Ya lost a string" and then went right back to where she was in the song perfectly. And then all the strings on the guitar popped off and Ben nearly smashed the guitar. lol But they're great and they're music is awesome.

:lol: That would've been funny seeing her sing "Baby Got Back" and ben nearly smashing the guitar. Who knows why he left, in interviews and stuff, it didn't sound like he liked the way they've hit the spotlight... that's right, you never know...

i love evanescence. their songs are powerrful and u can relate to them. the music can be therapeutical, just because their songs tell you you're not alone going thru wat ever ur going thru.

ems

Gendo said:
I strongly dislike this band for many reasons. 1 is My Immortal had been released on 3 differant albums in 3 differant versions

1st, on ORIGINS when it was amy lee a piano and an aucustic guitar
2nd, DAREDEVIL SOUNDTRACK with a big ass orchestra
3rd, on FALLEN with a lame rock ballard part in it......

I just dont like them :angry:
Origin is not an album! It's a demo for record companies!

Many songs are released on soundtracks and on band's albums. What's wrong with the big orchestra?

Fallen... that album rocks!

They have so many aesome songs. If you don't like one song, saying the entire band sucks is just wrong.

EVANESCENCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!

I love the song Whisper! It's really good... and imaginary is good... the entire album rocks!

CrAzY4ALiAs said:
i love evanescence. their songs are powerrful and u can relate to them. the music can be therapeutical, just because their songs tell you you're not alone going thru wat ever ur going thru.

ems
Exactly! There lyrics mean SOO much... from Fallen... and even songs from their Origin demos... all those are good. I like Breath No More, it's a good song, and farther away...

I went to their concert, Amy has the best voice! EVANESCENCE ROCKS!!!!!!!! They're my favourite group... I ALWAYS listen to their stuff. Well, I listen to other stuff too...

POD, Nirvana, Billy Talent, Blink well pretty much everything... but Ev is the best!

My Immortal is a good song... it isn't overrated, it's an awesome song. That's why it's played so much, people request it... people like it...

Oh and Gendo, please stop dissing up the band like that... you can say you don't like them, but not diss them up. Lots of people love Evanescence... they're just so good...

Anyone heard their self titled EP?

Its ok, better than some of there new stuff.....Origin sucked, Fallen sucks more though

Feel free to flame me about my opinions

I LOVE My Immortal ssoooooooooo much.
I loved the lyrics.
She sang the song so perfectly well.
Full of emotion.
I loved the rock part towards the nd and also the piano part at the beginning and throughout the song.
My all time fav ^_^

AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
i hate to double post but i just found it. i've heard all of those songs (which are great) except for the last two- understanding and the end.

Em
I've heard three of their songs from the ep, they're good! I've heard all from Origin except away from me... but I liked it a lot!

Gendo said:
Anyone heard their self titled EP?

Its ok, better than some of there new stuff.....Origin sucked, Fallen sucks more though

Feel free to flame me about my opinions
Gendo lmao... ORIGIN ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOES NOT SUCK~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back