EVIL TEACHERS

M

Marlene

I am currently annoyed at all my teachers for giving me stupid exit projects. I'll be spending Spring Break buried under piles off. Basically make your complaints here because I enjoing reading em. So far I'm typing all my essays up in Alias font, except 4 my english paper b/c she already lowered some1 a whole grade for typing in a wierd font.

I have one thing to bring up. Have any of you ever had to do a report in gym? Gym use to be a freebie class. NY is just messed up with standards now invading the fun of gym!

I'm currently enriching my mind by doing an exit project on the formation of the CIA and OSS. I got clearence on it after bugging my SS teacher obsessively to be able to do the topic! :D Only problem is it was formed during WWI and was used alot duing the Cold War, somethign she didn't cover in class yet. This involves me reading and undertanding about 40 pages on my own. :( And my sources have to be composed of atleast 4 books or magazine articles. :( only 1 internet souce, (though I can have more than 5 sources)

well they r just something my middle school forces every1 to do. its either some elaborate writting assignment, or a okay length essay n an oral presentation depending on subject. like i hafta make an anthology of all my work, an anotated bibliography n 10 book reviews in eng, a research essay n visual presentation in ss, an essay on a spanish speaking country and other small things in spanish, a research report in sci, a mural/brief essay explainign mural in art, a long worksheet packet on almost every sport we played in gym along with a exercise test in which I get to lead the gym class of 50 people in a 2 mintute exercise routine I must plan, a play in health where I get to become a reckless drunk driver, And I think I have to do a narrative proceduare in math, but I'm not totally certain yet. They r basically task that promote good writting ability and leadership skills in some cases.

ooh Marlene, that really sux. don't you hate it when teachers do that?

Right now i am mad at my science teacher b/c she is making the whole class retake our biology tests that we took last week, because some people DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHEAT THE RIGHT WAY!!! that is really pathetic............ from what i heard from gossip was that there were 4 people who had the exact same answers on the test and they must have been wrong, so now the whole class has to retake it and its not like it will make a difference because the 4 ppl in question get bad grades even when they do cheat and they are probably going to cheat again (hopefully this time they won't be brainless when they do though) and the worst thing is that the test was last friday and i was gone for an extracurricular thing so i had to take the time after school on thursday to take it which is really hard b/c i have a lot of things going on after school, and now the test was today but i was gone today for another extracurricular thing and now i have get up early in the morning for the SECOND day in a row in order to take my test, plus i have to restudy b/c the minute i was done with my test on thursday i just forgot everything because it wasn't important anymore, and i think i did good on the test and i probably won't do that good tomorrow and i think i am done now. :angry:

oh yeah i'm a bit annoyed at a couple other teachers right now also but i won't make anyone read about that. :angry: GRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh that really sucks. i know thats what kids alwyas do. like all the lazy kids will copy the reading/math vacation packet off of each other and they will all ahve the same dumb wrong answers. if you wanted to be lazy wouldn't it be better to just bubble thigns in ramdomly...less work! eh most of my teachers r really up tight about cheating. they'll snatch the test awsy from u...some of em rip it up. i got really mad when i was accused of cheating. it prolly looked like I was though. but I was doing one of my unintentional staring fits, when I sjut look at something but don't really interpret it. bad idea if it is in the direction of some1 else's paper. luckily i was done....but the lady graded what I did n surprisingly i got a 90 something b4 i was allegedly going to erase. then i got along lecture after class. eh i don't blame her. I did look like was cheating.

This is really weird, but it seems that the teachers that are really strict and can seem like a witch are most liked by the students. Is it just me or do i go to a weird school?

Remember when you were little and if you were bad, you had to put your head on the desk?? Well... I had an evil teacher in second grade, and one time she got mad at my friend for something (I don't even remember what). Anyway, she made my friend put her head down. My friend had asthma and couldn't breathe well, so she turned her head to the side and was breathing raggedly. The teacher thought that my friend was being disobedient and complaining about the teacher under her breath, so she made my friend miss recess!! :angry:

wow... ur teachers really stink. ours r okay with the ocasional stupid one (UUUGHHH! mrs thompson!! (FRENCH)) (she cant even speak french) or the ocassional nuts one... (mean nuts like mr. burgess who gets high on coffee) Yesterday.. OMG we had to write an essay about a inanimate object. That is really hard! i chose a chair. and basically the whole thing is really stupid. but funny. and i love english so it wasnt that bad. i hate ss reports becasuse history stinks. if i have to learn about indians or the revuoltion one more time... this year...... i dont know what exit reports are but standardized testing stinks. We take the IOWAs in 7th and next year i have to take the GEPAs . I think its stupid that they waste school time with them.

Ur teachers sound really bad. but to make u feel better. here are some of our wacky teachers...

mr schoenfeld: WOW!!! wacky and he is a GREAT teacher. HE meows and then says here kitty kitty kitty. gives us cheesecake, and he gives us xtra credit week.

miss mahon- really funny name, really nice, says okay alot... has a great way of scoring. we have a pathetic class so sometimes you can see her hiding her laughing.

Miss Nugnes- health/gym.... shes really petit. im taller then her. she nice. but strict. she is halarious to do health w/

mr. L. principal. him and schoenfeld are bold so they take windex spray it on each others heads and wipe it. (its soooo funny)

now that u think me school is nuts. but we have some really mean teachers

french- thompson- she wont let u get up outa ur seat, to blow ur nose, sharpen pencil etc.

heres the deal w/ french. weve had 4 real teachers the whole year. a total or 11 subs... 1 mr morrison had a kidney trans plant. miss rosano our first sub went back to france. miss sabellas family needed her, now we have thonpson.

all the subs were ones who couldnt speak french. it was horrible!

oh i use to have a good english teacher. she was a lil uppity and made us do lots of work but shes much better that Mr. Donghy. OMG I feel like slapping that man. When ever we read out load he'll stop you mid way atleast once every paragraph. Then he'll say "Let's go to the video tape." Drag out the dictionary and look up a word we already know! And insetad of acutally teaching ela he'll play Jeoprdy based on American History. Not bad since thats the only real instruction we get in Social Studies. My stupid SS etacher will just go. Read page 660-675, out line the chapter and do the section review! May 13th! My eng teacher will be back then off her maternity leave. Thank God. No more Mr. D!
theres nothing I can do about my evil ss teacher miss atkin.

i hate my english teacher and i think she hates me! and there was my science teahcer in 7th grade...i had a 89.9 and she didnt even give me the a-...she killed my 4.0!

Marlene said:
oh that really sucks. i know thats what kids alwyas do. like all the lazy kids will copy the reading/math vacation packet off of each other and they will all ahve the same dumb wrong answers. if you wanted to be lazy wouldn't it be better to just bubble thigns in ramdomly...less work! eh most of my teachers r really up tight about cheating. they'll snatch the test awsy from u...some of em rip it up. i got really mad when i was accused of cheating. it prolly looked like I was though. but I was doing one of my unintentional staring fits, when I sjut look at something but don't really interpret it. bad idea if it is in the direction of some1 else's paper. luckily i was done....but the lady graded what I did n surprisingly i got a 90 something b4 i was allegedly going to erase. then i got along lecture after class. eh i don't blame her. I did look like was cheating.
that reminds me of something that happened on friday. we were taking out unit test in history, and at the end of my class, the teacher found this lil cheat sheet with all the questions and answers on it. she thinks it was either my period or the class before us. anyways, she thinks my friend did it for some very, very stupid reasons. anyways, my teacher told us that unless the person who used the cheat sheet was found or came foward by last friday, we could no longer use notes on our tests and we'd all (every class) would have to re-take the test. do you know how hard it would be to take one of her tests without notes? because, you see, for each test she gives, we have to write an essay, fill in the blanks, know definitions, and fill in the multiple choice. remembering everything in order to do those things is impossible. esp. with my bad memory. i'm going to flunk history, cuz as far as i know, no one confessed. everyone in her classes is upset tho.

our culmination projects for english are an author project where we read 3 books by an approved author, write an analysis on each, do a lil bio on the author, research the genre, write a letter to the author (theres more, but its too much to type) and you hjave to put this all on a powerpoint project, and give an oral presentation. then, in her class, we have to read ANOTHER book, "of mice and men", "call of the wild", "the adventures or tom sawyer" or "huckleberry finn" then you need to write a 5pg report on your book and be in a group and write a newspaper pertaining to the book.

in history, we're on our civil war unit now, so we're researching a topic then making a display with all our info. the good news is, my group's topic is espionage. its interesting how these spy rings were.

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i hate my english teacher and i think she hates me! and there was my science teahcer in 7th grade...i had a 89.9 and she didnt even give me the a-...she killed my 4.0!
my eng. teacher is cool...she's kinda young, but she asked all her classes if they could invite her somewhere (to their church, to their house for dinner, any lessons they might have, a party, anywhere). my friends and i were going to invite her to go bowling and do laser tag with us, but then we decided not to...

Well today i had to write my name 650 times. Yeah i forgot to put my name on my world history test that i took last week and i thought i might be able to get by w/o doing it but when i got to class today my teacher was like "are you forgetting something?" and then since progress reports come out like tomorrow he showed me how i have a 98% in that class and if i don't get them written by the end of the day it would lower to a 87%. So yeah 650 TIMES!!! it took 2 sheets of paper front and back 5 columns, 32 times per column (incase this ever happens to someone else -_- ). so i was pretty cranky this morning i mean 650 FREAKING TIMES, it was so awful, i thought that that was something you had to do in elementary, not highschool, and it is the first time i have forgotten my name on anything since like 7th grade and also he doesn't put the little lines for your name on the test so it is easy to forget. Oh yeah then i forgot to turn them in and during track after school i heard the secretary over the intercom to tell the teachers to get their grades in by tomorrow morning so i remembered and i sprinted to my locker and then to his room and he was being all nice to me and yeah, i'll give one word of advice...writing your name 650 times is NOT fun at all .......i got tired by the time i was at 50 it was not fun :angry:

Thats seems harsh, you might be able to get the teacher in trouble. It does not seem like your grade could be lowered 11% for something like that. I would try and do somethign about it.

VaughnFan13 said:
in history, we're on our civil war unit now, so we're researching a topic then making a display with all our info. the good news is, my group's topic is espionage. its interesting how these spy rings were.
aww lucky! i wanted to do the civil war for my exit project. i could just re-vamp a bunch of essay i did last year. but no...the civil war isn't part of middle school SS part 2...only reconstruction. :(

must figure out the wwii/cold war. i'm confused about it, shouldn't have picked a topic we didn't do in class for my exit project, but I couldn't give up the formation and use of the OSS/CIA,

650 times?!?!? yikes. is your name long? i can't imagine what some peopel would have to write. this is when it pays to have a short name.

AliasHombre said:
Thats seems harsh, you might be able to get the teacher in trouble.  It does not seem like your grade could be lowered 11% for something like that.  I would try and do somethign about it.
i wrote my name 650 times...that is what i did about it ;) yeah it is pretty harsh for forgetting your name but i think it is b/c if i didn't do it he would give me a 0 on the test....oh well, my grade is back so that is all i really care about.

and no, Marlene, it is not too incredibly long, LOL good point!!! this happened to one of my friends a couple months ago and she has a pretty long name and it took her a very long time, but she only had to do 500 times. :P

Back