Falling Face First

where the hell are you? pleeze come back, we miss you. if you're dead (which we all hope you aren't) sorry, but come on we're going crazy here

Thank you guys so much for caring about me! (and no I'm not dead!) I just too a brake from writing stories thats all! I woke up one morning wantint to write, but I just couldn't everything I wrote came out like felgercarb! It sounded really good in my head, but by the time I forgot it and remembered it again it was really really bad! So I've been reading a lot of stories over at SD-1.com and here trying to find my mo-jo, but it didn't come back, but I'm here now and all of you guys are mostlikly really mad at me and I would understand if you would never read this story again, because I left you with hopes of tommarrow and that day never came until now, and thisa will be felgercarb just telling you ahead of time! But now that I'm done with my poor excuse for leaving all of you hanging let the crappy storie begin take 2.

Chapter 7 or something like that

Kendall-"Now I don't want any hanky-panky on this mission thats why I'm sending Weiss as your brother, Vaughn."

Weiss-''Hot dog I'm goin to France, with all of the French ladies, oh I'm in hevaen, just save me now!"

Syd-"Kendall, Vaughn and I don't need a shaperone, we are all adults here."

Weiss-''Sir, don't listen to that crazy woman, she doesn't know what the hell shes talking about."

Vaughn-''Can you really say the h-e dubble hockey sticks word when you're in hevaen?"

Weiss-"Does this face look like a face that cares what I can say?"

Kendall-"Agents, focus please or I'll take you all of this case at once, I'll will don't think I wont, because I sure as hell will."

Weiss-''You know you really shouldn't say that word, you-know-who can always hear you and when you think no one cares you-know-who cares."

Kendall-''Last time I cheeked this wasn't Harry Potter!"

Weiss-''It isn't? I thought..."

Vaughn-''Would you shut up!"

Kendall-''Thank you now back to work. You will be in France for three days no more, no less and there will be two rooms they will be joining one for Sydney..."

Weiss-''I think we got it sir."

Kendall-"Fine, good luck."

Weiss-"And thank you for that..."

Kendall-''Go now before I change my mind about sending you three." Kendall walks away.

Weiss-''Well looks like a road trip." He walks out ahaed of Sydney and Vaughn.

Syd-''We can't drive to France!"

Weiss-''In my mind we can!"

Vaughn-''Yeah well in your mind you're king."

Weiss-''And I like it like that!"

Syd-''Lets just go."

Weiss-"Ladies first."

Vaughn-''Ok you should really keep walking then."

Weiss-''Oh that was mean!"

Vaughn-''I just love doing it too!"

4 hours later at the airport***

Vaughn-''We have a privit plane right?"

Syd-''Yep." She smiles at Vaughn and Weiss sees.

Weiss-"Hey no hanky-panky you two, didn't you hear a word Kendall said?"

Ok I have to go now I if your mad at me ok but when schol gets out I should have more time to think.

Ok now you guys were just being nice it sucked bad real bad. I might have some more up this weekend because school doesn't get out until June 12- which is way to long! But thanks for not being al that mad!

Ok I got more I thought of something!

Chapter 8-I think!

Syd-''No, not really after the he said that we shouldn't walk away from him I just lost interest all together."

Vaughn-''Yeah, me too, it just didn't grab me."

Weiss-''So I was the only was how was listening that whole time?"

Vaughn and Syd together-"Yep."

Weiss-"Ok, now I just feel really stupid!"

Vaughn-''Don't put yourself down little buddy."

Weiss-''Hey, I can feel whatever I want to feel, whenever I want to feel it!"

Vaughn-''I was just trying to help."

Weiss-''Well it didn't help!" He starts to fake cry.

Syd-''That's the best fake cry I've ever seen."

Weiss (now smiling)-''Thank you."

Syd-''Your welcome." She walks off to a different part of the plane.

Weiss-''See was that so hard."

Vaughn-''Yep. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get a little nap."

*1 minute later*

Weiss-''You a sleep yet?"

Vaughn-''No." Vaughn tries to go to sleep.

Weiss-"You asleep yet?"

Vaughn-''NO!"

Weiss-"...Hey Vaughn you asl..."

Vaughn-''Would you shut up? And no I'm not asleep yet!"

Weiss-''Sorry I don't know how to do that."

Vaughn-''Then learn."

Weiss-''I can't learn unless someone teach's me."

Vaughn-"Ok go get Syd to help you! Now if you don't mind, me and my nap have plains."

Weiss-''Ok I'm going....and remember no hanky-panky!"

Vaughn-''Weiss!"

Weiss-''What I din't do anything!"

Ok thats it for now, but maybe more later!

don't leave me hanin sweetums! that was awesome, but way to short! ahhhhhhhhhh! i can't wait fro more! love ya babe~amber~ :eek:

I should have some up tomarrow, but I have to work in the moring so maybe in the afternoon. I just got back writing and I don't want to over write till it sucks you know, but I was thinking of starting some of my old stories back up too so go cheekm out!

YOU ARE BACK!!! :D IM SO GLAD!! AND THAT WAS SOOO FREAKIN FUNNY!! OMG I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES FROM LAUGHN SO HARD!!! THIS IS NOT felgercarb!!!
OK DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE!!HEHE!! ok enough about getting my point out anyways you so better be posting more soon cause we waited long enough and it is getting so good!! :P

Wow thanks I made you cry? Are you sure, I didn't think it was that funny...well maybe a little, but thanks so much some should be up tomarrow or maybe tonight, but don't get your hopes up to high.

Back