Falling Face First

Hey I'm back! And up with the next part if you don't mind!

Chapter 9

Weiss-''Hey Syd your boy toy's going on a date, and don't worry I told him no hanky-panky, just so you know."

Syd-"Thank you for that. So who is he going on his date with, because there are five people on this plane: you, me, Vaughn, the piolet and the co-piolet. And I'm the only girl.''

Weiss-''You forgot someone, his nap." Weiss sits down next to her.

Syd-''Vaughn's going on a date with his nap."

Weiss-''Thats right."

Syd-''And he told you this...when?"

Weiss-"Well he didn't say it in so many words, but thats what he ment."

Syd-''Really." she went back to reading her book.

Weiss-''Yep, and I think you should go stop him before he makes the biggest mistake of his life!"

Syd-''No I think I'll let him learn from his mistakes this time, I don't feel like playing 'Sydney protecter of all evil naps' right now, but maybe later."

Weiss-''Fine, but don't say I didn't tell you when he wakes up all mad because he didn't have you stop him."

Syd-''I'll take that chance thank you. And now if you don't mind, I'm going to go back to reading my book."

Weiss-''I mind a lot."

Sorry for it being really really short, but I have to go I might have some more up tonight!

i can't wait for tonight! wowho! oh yeah! that was so funyy! what a beast! what. a. beast. sorry. i just ahd to say that. i loved this chapter! i was great sweetums! hehe! ya betta have more up tonight! love ya babe~amber~ :groupwave: :surf: summer is almost here!

O you all wanted it and now it's here!

Chapter 9 part 2

Weiss-''Now that we have that settled I think you should go make Mickey have a three sum, he'll love it, he always does!"

Syd-''What do you mean he always does?"

Weiss-"Oh nothing, nothing at all."

Syd-''Vaughn's had three sums?"

Weiss-''Yep, lots of times!"

Syd-''What??"

Weiss-"But you didn't hear it from me ok...ok."

Syd-"Tell me what you know now. Before I have to hurt you, you know I will!"

Weiss-"Just go ask him!"

Syd-''Good idea."

Weiss-''Thank you."

Syd-''Shut up!"

Weiss-''Shuting."Weiss get's a gilty smile on his face. "But before you go...you should know...how funny the look on you face was when I told you Vaughn had a three sum!...It was so funny I had to hold the laughter in other wise you wouldn't have believed me."He starts laughing uncontrolibly and Syd just looks really pissed! "I just thought you should know, you know, for future refrance...never use that face again."

Syd-''Shut up!"

Weiss-''I can, you just look so funny like that!"

There's part 2 maybe more tomarrow. I know really short again, but it would have been longer if part one and two were together. I might be starting a new story tonight...I don't know what it's gonna be called yet, but thats ok, I'll think of something I always do. :D

WOW! I missed a lot , like three or four chaps......this is really good! Can you PM me when you update because I don't want to miss anymore!! :D

omg vaughn having a three sum?! hahaha!! i cant pic that at all!! omg that was hilarious!!! can you pm please?! thanks!! :D

I can do that! I just to let you all know I just put up a new story called 'Because everyone needs a place to stay' and I've already finished writing it so I don't have to take anytime away from this one!

Back