Far Too Long

its like they keep walking in circles
break up with him already and then he'll realize that he needs syd in his life more than his wife and vaughn and syd will live happily ever after :D

great update

I don't know what is *best* for Syd to do...

Break it off with Michael - so he'd eventually figure out what/whom he really wants.
Or for Michael's wife to find out he's cheating on her

'cause right now I could both their a*****

- him, for promising (kinda) something to her, he's not willing to give Syd
- her, for being so stupid and letting herself being guided by her feelings

:angry: urgh! but it's too angsty not to read :lol:

Love it as usual! :hug: cookie

It won't end if you don't make it end Sydney...Grrr...I just want to shake her.

As much as I hate Michael in this fic, Sydney isn't any better. She's just becoming more pathetic and can't blame anyone but herself.

Please Mary make them both wake up soon...

sorry it's been so long since the last update

Chapter 7

She was weak. And she knew it.

This time she stood next to him at the door when he left. Once he was gone, she slid down the door, unable to hold the tears back. Why had she done it again? Backed away when she had the chance to end it? Maybe she just needed a real reason for it? But who was she kidding, there were plenty of reasons, she just didn’t want to acknowledge them.

The telephone rang and Sydney knew who it was. Sighing she got up and grabbed it, answering it rather unfriendly.

“How are you?” It was Nadia. She had told her already this morning that she would call her later, of course assuming Sydney would finally end it. “And how did it go?”

“I don’t really wanna talk right now.” Sydney sighed deeply.

“Oh Sydney, you didn’t, did you?” She could clearly hear Nadia’s frustration.

“We’ll talk tomorrow.” Sydney stated and then hung up, fully knowing that tomorrow she was in for something. Nadia clearly would be mad but right now Sydney couldn’t care to think about that as well.

She looked down at the phone in her hands, really wanting to talk to someone. But Nadia wasn’t that person. Judging the sound of her voice from earlier, she was pretty angry with her now. No way she could talk about her feelings with her now.

Making a quick decision, she pressed the numbers in and waited for them to pick it up.

“Yes?” His voice sounded sleepily. Sydney looked at the clock and winced, seeing how late it was.

“Scott?” She heard a sound that she interpreted as ‘yes’, “Sorry, did I wake you up?”

“It’s okay.” Scott assured her softly, stifling a yawn.

“I just needed someone to talk.” Sydney explained and tried to keep her voice from shaking, her emotions attempting to take over again. But she fought it, not wanting to cry.

“You alright?” Scott asked concerned, hearing the distress in her voice.

“Yeah,” Sydney wanted to sound convincing, failing completely.

“What’s up?” He asked softly, yet demanding.

“Michael.” It was one word and it was all she needed to say for him to understand, “He was here, as usual.” He could hear light disgust in her voice, wondering if it was directed to Michael or herself. “I wanted to end it, I really did.” Sydney was breathing deeply, “But I didn’t”

“Why Sydney? I mean, why can’t you do it?” Scott questioned, his voice still soft and she felt good talking to him, sure about having made the right decision.

“Have you ever loved somebody so much that, even though it hurts, the thought of losing that person hurts even more?” It wasn’t really a question. At least none that needed an answer. But it made clear what she was feeling. The thought of not being together with him was even more unbearable then being together with him.

Nervously she was looking at him. Why again had she invited him over? He was married and she was his affair. Had been his affair? Anyway, she was nothing more than his 'dirty secret'.

“Syd.” He said softly, stepping closer.

“Wait.” Sydney scooted away, “I need to think.”

What was there to think about? And hadn’t she already thought about it? Wasn’t that the reason he was here?

“Syd.” Scott sighed softly but it wasn’t the same sigh she got every time when talking to Nadia, it didn’t sound impatient or angry. “You can’t loose him, you don’t have him. Sooner or later it has to come to an end and it’s better if you do it.”

She knew he was right, wanting to

“I just can’t let go.”

She was not only weak. She was pathetic.

The headache was terrible. And as Sydney entered the hospital she had the feeling it was soon going to get worse. Seeing an angry Nadia standing next to her locker, Sydney let out a sigh, preparing for what was going to come.

“Why the hell did you hang up?” Nadia asked angrily, and quite loud.

Sydney winced, “Not so loud, my head is killing me.”

“You’re hung over?” Nadia looked at her questioning.

“No, I just have a headache.” Sydney replied rather harshly.

“So, what happened yesterday?” Nadia changed the topic back to what she previously had wanted to know.

“As if you don’t already know.” Sydney rolled her eyes and grabbed her scrubs, putting them on.

Nadia sighed, “Right.”

“Just spare me the usual talk. Okay?” Sydney asked and gave her a weak smile while rubbing her temples, trying to get rid of the pain.

“This one time.” Nadia agreed but was about to add something when the ringing of Sydney’s cell phone interrupted her.

Sydney looked at the caller id and a smile appeared on her face. “Is that him?” Nadia tone was far from nice.

“No.” Sydney shook her head, still smiling, “It isn’t.”

She walked away a bit and then answered the phone, “Hey,” She said softy.

please review ^_^

pm list

AliasSydney502
Lovygirl
6helterskelter6
Catpin
syd-157
angels_fire_88
grassyass
superspy
tunita
texasalias2004
Freelancer7315
vaughnshoney
derevkointraining
SpygirlAmy
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
ChrisM
tubby
aprilsfool6
SydneyVaughn47

sydneymicheal
funkymonkey
vaughnroxmysox
sand2604
angdalton
dandan
KAliasGirl
fire*N*ice
vaughnsgurl4lf
NadiaSantosFan
cookiemonster
Kate_14
gtwallichs
vaughn4eva24
mnkdance963
icaughtmeasark
hannahb
Nadia Weiss
sydofthesea
Jen-Jen

Alias79
farliieansds225
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
maddy28
Chicketepee
laura_vaughn
Meljay
Carol_Br47

OO I want it to be Vaughn...but I don't think it is!!!
-I'm glad Syd talked to Scott about it!!!
But she can't keep doing that to herself!!!
-Great update!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back