Season 3 Fav S/V Moment of Season 3

What was your Favorite S/V Moment of Season 3?

• -Epi 3 - 1st mission together-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Epi 12- the prison kiss in Korea-

• -Epi 15- Syd's crying, Vaughn pulls up and embrasses her with a hug-

• -Epi 17- Vaughn tells Lauren "It's not working"(Because he LOVES Syd)

• -Epi 20- The Hospital Visit

• -Epi 22- The KISS! (while Lauren is dying)

• -Other- (let us know what it is)

• Total voters
i RecKoN aLl Of DeM,bUT I VOTED 4 WHEN VAUGHN SAYS 2 LAUREN it isnt working~

~nAuGhTy BuT nIcE~

i RecKoN aLl Of DeM,bUT I VOTED 4 WHEN VAUGHN SAYS 2 LAUREN it isnt working~

~nAuGhTy BuT nIcE~

Oh man, I'm not even a shipper but what about the airfield scene with the whole 'I'm not going to lose you twice'? (I think I remember this bc I was a shipper at that point :rip: )

The hhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg :love:
It was an amazing moment.

I love all othe ones mentioned above, but I have to agree with hotpot; I truly loved the airfield scene where he told her he wasn't going to lose her twice; I just broke in half when he said that; not only what he said; but how he said it and the way he looked when he said it! I'm rambling; but you get the point!!!

-Epi 15- Syd's crying, Vaughn pulls up and embrasses her with a hug

i did that one but the Korean prison ios another gooooood one

Other -

The scene at the beginning of the season when Sydney makes the speech to Vaughn: "what it all comes down to is faith" and "I would have waited" and "now I see what a waste that would have been" (or something like that).

I think it showcases a stronger part of Sydney that I respect. I'm not a fan of too much crying!Sydney.

I also agree with Suzi - even though I wasn't a shipper even then, the airfield scene was pretty darn good.

I was re-watching Season 1 & 2 and all the hugs between S/V were all great, and showed a lot of love and passion, but this seasons hug at the end of episode 15 was BY FAR the best hug between S/V. That one scene, that was about a minute or so long, was the highlight of the season for me. I loved the finale, don't get me wrong, but that hug showed to me that everything would be alright with them, just give it time. Wow! And the chemistry between JG & MV shined, just by a simple hug, I was blown away. So yeah, I voted for the Parking Lot Hug.

Back