Season 3 Fav S/V Moment of Season 3

What was your Favorite S/V Moment of Season 3?

• -Epi 3 - 1st mission together-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Epi 12- the prison kiss in Korea-

• -Epi 15- Syd's crying, Vaughn pulls up and embrasses her with a hug-

• -Epi 17- Vaughn tells Lauren "It's not working"(Because he LOVES Syd)

• -Epi 20- The Hospital Visit

• -Epi 22- The KISS! (while Lauren is dying)

• -Other- (let us know what it is)

• Total voters
I just love all the moments when syd says "vaughn" in that voice...it always gets me lol...and then he looks at her with his worried/happy/sad/mad/concerned/thoguhtful face and i cry.

Though I liked the hug, my favorite was the kiss. It just seemed that that was the most REAL emotion. They were about to die, so of course EVERYTHING they said was true and real and from their hearts. And it was a major breakthrough because before, you could always see him pining for Syd, but there was still that tension because Lauren was near. In Korea, it was just them, and they were about to die. THAT was my favorite moment!!!! ^_^

I voted for the hug at the end of facade :love: It was just so perfect and it showed that they still loved each other.... not that I ever doubted it... but it just showed how scared they both were that they could lose each other. And with that song, it was just perfect. I watched this scene over and over again!

and... in response to this
the hug from facade....it was so meaningful and sweet at the same time. and that song....a perfect choice.

does anyone know where i can find that song? i've been looking all over for it but couldn't find anything.

the song is "All my Life" by Rosie Thomas

honorable mention:
1- Airfield "I'm not gonna lose you twice"
2 - "I loved you so much it nearly killed me"
3 - The kiss in the finale after shooting Lauren

I did like the hug in Facade too. The song did go very well with the scene and Heather i watched the scene over and over again too. lol

~Kristina

i voted for the korea kiss cos it's so heartfelt and beautiful and what they say to each other makes me cry al the time. however the hug at the end of facade was amazing too. in fact am going to watch both those moments now. *runs to dvd player*

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I loved that moment in Korea. It was perfect. Vaughn was honest with sydney, because he thought that they were gonna die! Then they kissed and it was so sad and so sweet!

But that speech! Well, you go girlfriend! She was just doing what all of us girls wish we could do, "girl power"! :D </span>

Episode 1, when Syd tells Vaughn that she wouldn't have given up on him. That was classic guilt. I love it. I also loved whn Syd told Vaughn that she slept with Will.

I nearly said the kiss in Korea, but I decided on the hug because it was so much like the first two seasons it was a relief to see.

YAH I VOTED FOR THE EP. RESSURECTION BECUASE I NOW KNOW THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM (WELL WHO KNOWS WEILL J.J. AS THE WRITER ) SO YAH I VOTED FOR THAT
LOVE THE 14 YR. OLD
<0> ALY <0>

verdantheart said:
Still the "It all comes down to faith" speech.  ;)
[post="865879"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
my favorite 2!! but its more a sad s/v moment and i thought here its more s/v fluff (as it could b) moment! so i choose "- Syd's crying, Vaughn pulls up and embrasses her with a hug-" cuz it was so pertty and its all about the veins!!! :jump:

Back