Favorite MIA Alias Characters May Return

demi said:
I wonder why Will got so much hate mail. He was just being a concerned friend.
Probably cause there was a little chemistry between Syd and Will...and everyone wanted Sydney and Vaughn...
Yeah, definantly they should bring Anna back...she just kinda disappeared... and we do need friends for Syd outside the CIA :smiley:

Gina Torres (sp?) said in an interview I read last fall that she'd love to come back, but JJ hasn't asked her :( And considering they didn't even ask her to do the voice of Anna in the videogame, I don't think she'll be back anytime soon, which is sad, because she rocks. At least I can get my Gina fix from my Firefly DVDs . . .

I miss Will big time. He is definitley one of the best actors on the show (who had the worst material to work with). He balanced Sydney's life and seemed to be doing quite well as a CIA analyst. I hope he comes back as a permanent character. I'm done w/ Vaugh/Syd love quotient, Vaugh doesn't Deserve her anymore!!
I don't miss Anna.
I do miss Lena big time - she was Excellent.
Lennox (Ethan Hawke) was a good character, it would be nice to bring him back.
The show is crying for more People of Color!
Quentin Tarantino needs to keep coming back.
What happened to Vivica Fox? I thought she was going to be kick-ass but her part was on the dull side.
Please let Syd have some fun and bring back some ol' pals!!
:rockon:

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Sorry for leaving so many messages but I keep forgetting people lol.
MERRIN DUNGEY! I don't want Evil Allyson back but i want Francie back!
Isn't Francie dead - she had a bullet hole in the middle of her head ? If she comes back as Francie - it'll be ... Lazarus! But I have to say about Francie that she was the one person who was real - I liked her character

Isn't Francie dead - she had a bullet hole in the middle of her head ? If she comes back as Francie - it'll be ... Lazarus! But I have to say about Francie that she was the one person who was real - I liked her character

She is dead they can't bring her back and I liked that she brought balance to syds life but i thought her character was dull

The show is crying for more People of Color

Totally Agree (y)

I miss Irina,Will and Anna.She was awesome as Syd's enemy and they had some kick ass fights.
I'd like Lennox (Ethan) to come back,He and Syd hit it off.I hope that QT keeps coming back,same with Bomani.

~Rach~

yah, real francies gone...i miss her!!! yah about anna, it would be awesome if she came back!! i miss old school alias!

WAIT BOMANI'S DEAD.

demi said:

She is dead they can't bring her back and I liked that she brought balance to syds life but i thought her character was dull

The show is crying for more People of Color

Totally Agree (y)
Yes she was a little dull but she was who was - no lies, dishonesty, ah well you can get my point. That's more of what Sydney needed.

How much was Lena asking for to return to Alias anyway?

ninja-kitty said:
Not sure exactly how much she wanted, but i've heard in several reports that she was asking for how much the producers of The Practice where paying Sharon Stone, which was somewhere about a million dollars an episode. From what I heard, they agreed to give her that much and she still backed out. Guess she just didn't want to come back (n)

thekey1313 said:
ninja-kitty said:
Not sure exactly how much she wanted, but i've heard in several reports that she was asking for how much the producers of The Practice where paying Sharon Stone, which was somewhere about a million dollars an episode. From what I heard, they agreed to give her that much and she still backed out. Guess she just didn't want to come back (n)
:( . Maybe she didn't like doing stunts?

Kendall - terry o'quin- should definetly come back as CIA director of the L.A. branch. Dixxon's role is soooooo much better suited as a field agent, not a desk clerk. The show's atmosphere mid-end of season 2 was at its best, i hope they can bring that back.

100$ says weiss turns evil in season 4, theres too many clues leading to it.

Evil Weiss - hmmm! He looks to cute and cuddly for than - but hey who knows :Ponder:

one million dollars per episode - sure if it was friends (she'll get it)

I'm thinking about Anna - yes she has to come back I miss the first season - she was Sydney's equal

THEY SHOULD BRING DIXON BACK! Sydney needs him more than Will, he was so sweet to her... and he had so much go wrong in his life with his wife, then the kidnapping of his kids... he needs Sydney too!

Wait, where was Dixon going? Or do you mean as her partner instead of V? And I love Will he was the other comic relief (but Marshall is still the best at that!) Terry O'Quinn~ I love him he can come back too! Irina needs to come back as well, does she not know about the massive amount of love we have for her???

Back