Finding My Way

oh my gosh, this was amazing. AMAZING. great writing. she's gonna be pregnant, isn't she??? michael's gonna finally come back like, what, 15 years later to find his 15 year old child??? created by his last night at home...and first time with sydney. but she will probably have moved on... and is married with more kids by another guy. :D

thanks for the pm. i liked this!

actually sydney being pregnant was the original plotline... she was going to get pregnant, not tell amelia who the father was...michael was going to come back and not realize the baby was his
needless to say i didnt write it that way :P

Oohh I thought she was going to get pregnant too. :P
We'll see what will happen then. I really, really liked it.

That was great ... aww poor Syd really didnt want him to go ... wait so she lives with the Vaughns ??? ... cant believe he left without even waking her up ... stupid man ... poor Syd ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Oy.... :thinking: but that was WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soooo want more of this one!!!!!!!!!!!!! urgh... Vaughn!!!!!! *hitting him* how could you do this to Sydney?

One passioned night of making love and then leaving!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

stupid stupid stupid.... I feel so bad for Sydney :(

But ok... breathe cookie breathe... it's a Janet's fic... so all will be :love: again, right Janet???? :Please:

actually sydney being pregnant was the original plotline... she was going to get pregnant, not tell amelia who the father was...michael was going to come back and not realize the baby was his
needless to say i didnt write it that way :P

snap. there goes my theory. at least this one is only 3 parts and i don't have to wait long to find out what's gonna happen, unlike your OTHER fic... *grumbles*

Aww poor Syd!!!
-Vaughn couldn't say Bye because then he would've stayed right!!!
Can't wait for more!! LOVED IT!! Thanks for the pm!!

Wow. That was like a powerful (kinda) chapter...it made me miss Alias and realize what people go through. Anyways, I can't wait to see how Sydney survives without him and he without her, none the less make it in Iraq. Great plot. Thanks for the PM.

-erin :smiley:

Back