Love Will Find A Way

HEY! I GOT A NEW STORY FOR YA! :D

Title: Love Will Find A Way

Disclaimer: Oh how I wish i owned these characters...one day I will...oh yes...I will... :P

Summary: After Prelude so Syd has been captured and is being held by the NSC...starts out with Vaughn and his w****-err-wife...ENJOY! (oh by the way it is my take on what should have happened... :D )

Rating: Pg-13

I hope you enjoy it! 👋

“How could you do this to her?” Vaughn asked his soon to be ex-wife, he had decided.

“Michael, she murdered a man in cold-blood! How can you defend her!?” Lauren screamed back as she watched him pack his bag.

“Because...because I know her!” he returned, shocked a little by his tone. He softened it and continued. “I know her Lauren. She is a good person, and I know she would never do this without a reason behind it.”

“You are just blinded by her! You all are! I stand by what I did! And I don’t care if she is permanently mentally damaged, because I will have you in the end, and she won’t!” she replied venomously.

“Just sign this so I can get out of here!” he said shoving the divorce papers at her.

“I will not!”

“Lauren! You don’t get it! I don’t love you! How could I love a person who would be this cruel?”

“She is blinding you, that stupid tramp-”

“That is enough! Sign or I will take you to court with this, and you know it will end up the same!”

“Fine! But you will come back Michael, they all come crawling back!” she screamed as she signed the papers.

“No Lauren, I won’t,” he replied simply as he left the apartment for the last time.

He got into his car and took one last look at her apartment. Smiling slightly to himself, he realized he was finally free from this burden, but there was more work to be done to ensure his happiness, so he drove off towards the warehouse to meet Jack and Weiss.

“You’re late,” Jack said simply as Vaughn entered.

“Sorry…Lauren wouldn’t sign the papers. But I’m here now. What are we going to do?”

“Sydney is scheduled to go into the “therapy session” at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. I know where she will be, and who will be guarding her, however it will be hard to get her out. There will be numerous guards, so we will need many tranquilizers. Weiss will secure the security cameras, and you and I will go in and get her out of there,” Jack said as he handed Vaughn the mission specs.

Vaughn looked them over and saw how hard it would be, but they couldn’t fail. That was not an option. “Alright, where do we get the equipment?”

“Already taken care of,” a voice said as two men came into the warehouse. It was Dixon, followed by Marshall. They were pulling two crates, no doubt filled with the firearms they would need.

“Alright…we will meet at the airfield at eleven p.m. for the flight. That is all,” Jack said as he left the warehouse. Dixon and Marshall followed, and then Vaughn realized something.

“Uh Eric?”

“Yeah...you can come home with me until the flight,” he laughed.

“Thanks man.”

tbc... ???

ya like??? :blink: if so...and you would like a pm...just let me know :cool:

Sarah, you have done it again. You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent for writing. I first want to thank you for Lauren and Vaughn now being divorced. Great job (y) I love your new fic, and I am so glad that you are writing a new story. Can I get a pm when you update? Love your story, and love you!! :D (y) (y)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

can i get a PM too? i haven't seen season3 bcos it's not on in the uk yet. :angry: i was trying to stay unspoilt but then i got the magazine and i couldn't resist reading. :jawdrop:
this is a very cool story, if only J.J saw it that way!!

ooh i like it i love it infact fantastic start to a story i know will be great.wonderful start sarah please can i have a PM when u update

oh sarah you have another one!!!!!!! Can't wait to read more! Loved Not Another Season 3 Story and I am liking this one too! Can I have a PM for this please? Thanks!

Ooh! Another great story by you! I love it. Too bad the real season 3 isnt going this way. Anyways, can I get a PM when you update? Thanks! I cant wait for more!

OH WHAT THE HECK...I'LL POST WHAT I HAVE NOW! :D I'M HAPPY TO SEE MANY LIKE THE NEW STORY :woot: here is the next part...ENJOY!

“Yeah...you can come home with me until the flight,” he laughed.

“Thanks man.”

It was eight at night, so they had about three hours to kill before going back to the warehouse. They sat down in front of the television, but neither really wanted to watch.

“What if she’s hurt, or if she’s scared? What if they do it ahead of schedule? Oh what if they already have?” Vaughn worried, and Weiss knew he must have been really worried if he was babbling.

“You have to trust Jack. You don’t think he’d let something slip by him do you?”

“No, of course not, I am just scared for her,” Vaughn said he put his face in his hands.

“I know you are man. I am too. But we will get her out. I can promise you that,” Weiss said as he patted Vaughn’s back.

“Thanks Eric.”

“Anytime, man, anytime.”

They talked for a few more hours about different things, but mostly Sydney. That made the time fly by quickly. It was ten forty-five before they knew it. They gathered their bags and made their way to Vaughn’s car.

“Alright, let’s go over the mission specs again. Once Weiss has secured the cameras, you and I move in. Let’s try not to use the tranqs as much as possible, and use strength, that’s it,” Jack said as he went back to the cockpit to speak with the pilot. He had his connections after all.

Vaughn turned to look out the window, still clearly worried. Weiss wanted to reassure him again. “Hey…we’re going to get her out. We are.”

“Thanks.”

They touched down at the private airfield around eight in the morning eastern standard time. They had already suited up for their mission, and now all they had to do was get in. They parked their van a mile away from the building where Sydney was being held.

It was around eight-fifty when they started their mission. Walking through the doors to the building was not hard, however getting past security would be. Weiss did his part, pretending to be a security camera salesman. He was taken into the room where he would do his work. Vaughn and Jack waited in the lobby until Weiss came over the comms.

“Cameras secure, move in.”

“Copy that,” Vaughn said as Jack took lead. The secretary at the desk was not the brightest and let them pass when they flashed their badges. Entering a narrow hallway, Jack took out a guard with just hand-to-hand combat, and Vaughn stood back amazed at the older man’s ability. They came upon two more guards and worked together to render them both unconscious.

“This is it, she has to be in there. I’m not sure what we will see, but just be ready for anything,” Jack whispered as they stood outside the door. “Let’s go,” he said as he kicked the door open, shooting a doctor immediately and then taking out the other as Vaughn ran over to Sydney who was lying on a table in the middle of the room, tied up at the wrists and ankles.

He used his cutters to get her out, while she looked wildly around the room, obviously scared.

Once he got her free, she lunged off the table into his arms, holding him tighter than ever before.

“Thank you…thank you…thank you,” she whispered over and over again to him while she rested her head on his shoulder. He held onto her just as tightly, realizing he could have lost her forever.

tbc...

ya still like??? :blink: reviews please! :lol: more i get the faster i can update...as in more incentive to :P

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *I chant* OMG that was GREAT!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! She's safe!!!!!!! Can't wait for more!!!! Ohhhhhh YAY S/V is back again!

awesome chapter sarah I love it its fantastic i love how he saves her wasn't that so cute he's so sweet.Awesome chapter please most more soon and thanks for the PM :D

Back