Forever And For Always

Yes, please put me on the pm list.

Little Syd and Michael were very sweet.
It sounds like the Bristows moved more than once in ten years.
I hope Michael's family still live there.

17 year old Sydney and Michael will be great.
They can continue their friendship from 10 years before
and it can grow into much more.

So they moved away but didn't sell the house. I wonder if Jack had been transferred or something?

I hope Vaughn is home and that he recognized Sydney when he sees her.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

“Syd?” Michael finally asked, turning his face to look at her, wanting to meet the chocolate brown eyes that were always filled with laughter.
For the first time all morning Sydney turned to look at her friend. She stared right into his green eyes, like leaves on the trees in springtime, she’d always thought.
Ahh!!! Great details here... I loved it. :smiley:

“We could run away…,” Michael said shyly, his voice trailing off.
Aww...:cry: Don't mind me... I just think that's just adorable and cute for a 7 year old...

It didn’t take long for her to let go of all self control she had and wrap her arms around Michael’s neck forcefully. Sydney dug her head into his little chest, and let tears run freely down her already glistening cheeks.

“I love you.” Michael whispered softly, just so that she could hear.

She pulled back from him, her innocent features graced with a radiant smile. Sydney kissed his cheek gently, giving his hand a squeeze as she did so.

“I love you too, Mikey.”
Aww... :love:.... But I don't understand!! Why are you breaking them apart?!? :cry:

“Syddie, I’ll stay right here and wait for you.” He shifted his weight uncomfortably on his feet, staring at the ground and then back into her eyes.

“Forever?” She asked him with disbelief.

“Forever and for always,” He promised just as the car horn beeped from the driveway. A sad smile spread across her lips, but his promise somehow made it easier to except. To seven year old Sydney Bristow, Michael Vaughn would always be there waiting for her.
Aww... :cry: How sweet and adorable is that??? I love that phrase... "Forever and for always"... it's so... :throb:

“He said he’d wait.” She whispered quietly and over the radio her voice was completely drowned out.
He did say he would wait....

What an evil place to stop!!!! Come back and tell us if he's still there!!! I'm already hooked onto this fic. Great start. Please pm me when you update... Thanks!! :smiley:

hehe little syd and vaughn are so cute
could i be added toyour pm list when you update???
btw i love it!!!
i hope vaughn has waited for her

Back