GG promo for 04/29/03

did you guys see the promo for 4/29's ep? omigod...it looks soo good and sad...i HAVE to watch this ep...in case you didnt see it, in it, Jess and Rory are at a party or something and then the scene flips to a scene of Jess trying to pressure Rory into having sex. Rory's trrying to push him away, and then they show Rory crying. Next ya see Dean and Jess together, i think they were fighting, and then the police show up...what did you guys think of it? poor rory! do you think this is one of those misleading promos?

My friend saw it (I don't have WB) and she told me about it. I hope it's misleading! :thinking: I love Jess, and I don't want to have to hate him.

It was good ep. Poor rory... I hated the promos! I feel off my couch when I saw it after the ep before it. I was in shock! Missssssssleading grrrrrrrrr

i did see that promo and i was like oh my god jess is so stupid i think she rory is better with dean i think :P :smiley: jess is just too i dunno......um.........errrrrr.....i cant explain :P :smiley:

Back