Hanging By A Moment Here With You

shotput25ash said:
....Its gonna be Will.
Just to piss me off...Its gonna be Will...
*argh*
Make it okay Lauren!
And update SOON!
Luv ya *smiles innocently*
Ash*
[post="1362440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ash u r completely insane. Hey don't worry, u know u can trust me....well, maybe :P

Good chappie but evil cliffy!!
Who is at the door?
It has to be Vaughn.
I mean she has been dreaming about him all night! But what if it's Lauren!?!? No that's not good.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon - I need to know who is at the door!

wonderful awsome loving patient adorable pm list:

shotput25ash
vaughnshoney
Sarahmañana
deranged girl
Addicted 2 Alias
vaughnsgurl4lf
Bubbles
helpleesromantic
syd26
sydneymicheal
Jen-Jen
Nancy O
Vaughnlover15
Syd Vaughn 4ver
gonnabfamous07
hannahb
Crazy for Alias
Alias_Rocks_87
fire*N*ice
Alias79
Aliasfan13
Sydney_Starbuck
rileylovesalias
ktstar
cinders
vaughnroxmysox
mightylittleone
aliaschiksv47
cdd91
luckylass
tunita

anyone up for the addicts list???

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry that it's taking me so very long to update my fics. I get so busy (ash don't make that sound nasty) and I only am able to get online at night.... Anyway, thanks for being so supportive and please R&R!!!

Sydney opened the door and was shocked to see Micheal, standing non-chalantly in her doorway.

"Hi." Sydney said, getting over her surprise.
"Hey, erm, I have a computer for you." Micheal said in his usual castoffish manner.
"Um, okay." Sydney said as Irina walked up behind her.

" Hey Micheal." Irina said with a smile.
" He has a computer for me." Sydney said in a slight daze. She knew that the Vaughn family was holding the new computers for the homeschool students but she had no idea that Micheal was going to be delivering hers. Sydney, Micheal, and Irina walked out to Micheal's dad's truck and each took peices of the new computer into the house. Sydney quickly dashed into her room and made sure that she didn't have anything embarrassing laying around. (bras, underware, notebooks with "i love micheal" scrawled on them.....)

Micheal and Sydney said their "goodbye's" and Micheal drove off. Sydney practically floated around the rest of the day, so happy to have seen Micheal, even if it was only for a short time.

That night, Sydney and Micheal instant messaged back and forth; Sydney felt her spine tingle every time Micheal made her laugh. Sydney noticed that almost everytime she and Micheal saw eachother during the day, he ended up getting online that night. It excited her to no end, maybe he wanted to spend time with her too.

The next day, Micheal and Sydney had a two co-op classes together, after which Micheal had agreed to drive Sydney to the library. Micheal informed Sydney on the way to the library that their friend Eric was working at the skating rink that night. Micheal asked Sydney if she wanted to ride over and pick on him; Sydney thought that was a great idea. She liked Eric, but this would also mean a chance to spend more time with Micheal.

Micheal and Sydney pestered Eric for a while, picking on his people skills and choices in girls that he hit on. Sydney could barely pay attention to what Eric was saying becuase Micheal stayed close by her side the entire time. Sydney would move to look at something or someone and eventually, Micheal would move also. It gave Sydney chills to be so close to him, and more chills becuase it was none of her own doings that he was always so close.

Sydney and Micheal left Eric at the skating rink started on their way back to the library when Sydney spotted something unusual ahead of them.....

muahahahahah, xoxo, ~L

pm list!

shotput25ash
vaughnshoney
Sarahmañana
deranged_girl
Addicted 2 Alias
vaughnsgurl4lf
Bubbles
helpleessromantic
syd26
sydneymicheal
Jen-Jen
Nancy O
Vaughnlover15
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
gonnabfamous07
hannahb
Crazy for Alias
Alias_Rocks_87
fire*N*ice
Alias79
Aliasfan13
Sydney_Starbuck
rileylovesalias
ktstar
cinders
vaughnroxmysox
mightylittleone
aliaschiksv47
cdd91
luckylass
tunita

anyone else?

You seem to always leave us on an evil cliffy! lol
Sydney and Vaughn are so cute. I like it that they are close.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

You know what Lauren!
Im REALLY starting to get sick of these cliffhangers!
You were good at least and made it Michael instead of Will...
But THIS cliffy was just...COMPLETLEY UNEXCEPTABLE!!!
Is not a cow in the road is it? Cuase it if it...*whipsers* MICHAEL PUT ON THE GAS!!!
I admitt that chapter was awesome...but, evil, totally, completely, uncalled for, and EVIL!
Thanks for the PM
Update soon Laur!
OR ELSE!!!! :angelic:
Ash*

ash honey, u r gonna kill me! i laugh so hard every time u say stuff! lol, and u know what (muhahahaha) someone asked to be on the addicts list before u! hahahaahah! oh and learn to love my cliffies cause i sure do!

hahaha, ash u r so not sleep deprived, u slept four hours this morning after u woke up let's see: u woke up at 3 so that's 3 hours plus 4 equals 7 that's one hour less than recomended for our age group! ha! no sleep deprivation 4 u!
and besides, what is it u don't find funny again?

Back