Happily Ever After

NICE!!! Would have never seen that coming with Joey - GREAT TWIST!! :P

Thanks for the PM - can't wait for the next chapter!! You're writing is the best!

(y) (y)

:smiley: J.

i'm just really glad that everyone likes this story!!! i'm like :woot:

if you like this story, you will like my other stories, The Perfect Life (i'm making it into a series) and The Alias Bachelorette (it's supposed 2 be a spoof on the reality show, it's not super funny though)

i never thought that so many people would like my stories. :D my mom even told me that J.J. Abrams should pay me to write a couple of episodes! lol! i swear! they should have made me a writer!

Chapter 5: Jack's Announcement

Jack Bristow was usually a very calm man. Nothing ever upset him and nothing ever made him smile. but the thought that sydney was going to have a normal life was more than enough to get him smiling.

"Marshall!" He called.

"Umm, yes sir?"

"Come here."

"Yes sir."

"Sydney just called me yesturday and requested that i invite you to her wedding. you should be getting an invitation soon."

"Yes sir."

"Good. Tell Carrie also."

Jack found Kendall and Dixon talking together in the conference room.

"Dixon, Kendall." He greeted the men.

"Yes, Jack?" Dixon answered.

"I just wanted to let you know that you have been invited to sydney's wedding. Kendall, despite how much sydney hates you, she still invited you to her wedding and i think that you owe her a major thank you. both of your invitations are in the mail."

Jack exited the room.

Jack next told weiss. he had no problem finding him. he was always by his desk, trying new tricks with his yo-yo.

"Agent Weiss."

"Yes, Mr. Bristow."

"Sydney wishes that i tell you that you are invited to her wedding your invitation is in the mail."

"Tell her i said thanks."

"Well, onto will." he thought.

jack found mr. tippin typing a report for Kendall.

"Will, can i talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Sydney wants you to attend her wedding."

"WOW!!! She and Joey are going to make the best couple ever!"

"Well, i've got to tell some more people. have a nice day."

only 2 people were left on his list. irina and vaughn.

he wasn't sure which was harder to face.

his ex-wife. a killer, a terrorist, a liar, a traitor. so many words to describe her.

or his daughter's ex-boyfriend who had just divorced his wife beacuse he loved sydney more. vaughn was a good man. he just broke the rules too often to help sydney. the biggest line that had been crossed was the professional realtionship one.

jack decided on talking to irina.

he entered the walkway to her cell. the many gates opened and closed. she was doing that mediation thing she always did.

"hello." jack greeted.

"Why are you so nice? i'm not going to be executed am i?"

"No. sydney wishes to have you present at her wedding. she would send you an invitation, but you wouldn't get it because of the securtiy."

"Ok, i'll be there. will there be armed security guards?"

"Only one. me." jack told her.

"I have to go and find vaughn. If you'll excuse me." jack said.

"Well, you're not gonna find him her. he left for san fransico."

"How do you know that?"

"He came to see me right before he left about 2 days ago."

"did he tell you why?"

"he said it was about sydney."

"i'll see you later."

he took out his phone and called vaughn.

"Vaughn, where the heck are you?"

"I'm in san fransisco, why?"

"I need to tell you that sydney's engaged. she wanted me to tell you."

"i know. you see, my mom runs this bridal store and today, she called me and told me that sydney was there. then i get this call from my sister saying that she was buying wedding inviations in her shop."

"so, you knew about it. why did you go all the way to san fransisco?"

"Jack, i want you to do a back ground check on joey smithson. right now. then you'll see why."

jack did as he was instructed.

"Oh my god." he said as he brought up joey's profile.

"yeah. that's why."

"are you sure that's the only reason?"

"Yes. well, no. since i saw her in hong kong, i realized that i never should've married alice. it was a huge mistake. i divorced her because i finally found out that i didn't love her as much as i loved syd. i'm trying to get her to forgive me so that we can start over. i told her about joey a few minutes ago. she didn't believe me. so i told her that i'll come by her house and show her the files, the proof. so in a few minutes, she'll know the truth."

"ok, i just wanted to tell you that if you and sydney decide to marry, you have my approval and blessing."

"thank you sir."

"you're welcome. and if you 2 marry, you'll fit in just fine with the family. everyone's a spy."

vaughn grinned. the men hung up their phones and went back to what they needed to do.

Awww, so cute!! Now Syd and Vaughn can get married and live happily ever after! Yeah, right!! :lol: In our dreams because it never happens that way in Alias World!! :lol: Oh, and I totally love this side of Jack that we don't get to see very often except when he's with Syd! Can't wait for more, especially some SV fluff!! :smiley:

Ok, Kat, here's the next chapter! enjoy it!

Chapter 6: The Truth Always Hurts

Sydney had been getting ready for vaughn to stop by and had fixed everything perfectly.

she heard the knock on the door and ran to answer it.

vaughn had that serious look on his face. sydney knew something was up.

"Hi. come on in." she greeted him.

"Thanks. Nice place. looks so different from your old place."

"Once i left hong kong, i didn't want anything to remind me of my life as a spy. i hated that life. you understand?"

"Of course. So, i came here to show you the evidence about Smithson, i think we should begin."

"First, i want you to tell me how i managed to be alive and how i found myself in Hong Kong."

"Your mom, as you know, was out of CIA custody and had been doubled. she found you and realized that you were barely alive. she said that she took you back to a hospital in Hong Kong that had a staff that was loyal to her. you were almost healthy again, but your mother was found by sloane and tortured. sark said that he knew a possible location where their hideout could be. the cia raided that location and found sloane and your mother. that's how come the cia has the 2 and sark in custody. your mom will be let go as soon as they clear her name. sark is goning to rot in his cell and sloane's trial is next week. if convicted, he gets the death penalty.

Sark's been wanting to see you lately. says he's got something to say to you. it's your choice if you want to go see him."

"Yes, i do. and everyone at the CIA."

"Ok, now to smithson."

he tossed her a file and she began to look through it.

"oh, my god. it's true."

"I know."

"Ok. that's it! i'm not goning to marry him after all. Oh, vaughn! i'm so sorry i didn't listen to you that day."

"Oh, is this your ring?" he asked, taking her hand.

"it was. now, i'm going to call him up, tell him its over. after that, i'm going to toss this ugly ring into the ocean, right next to my pager. want to come? and then, i want you to arrest him for espionage."

"you bet!"

"Ok, i;m gonna call him now!"

Michael couldn't help but grin. he had gotten sydney to break up w/ joey. now for part 2. convince sydney to marry him instead.

sydney grabbed her phone and dialed joey's number.

"Hi, Joey?"

"Hey, Baby!"

"It's over between us! i know about your little "project". and that me and my dad are the targets. i never want to see or hear from you again! oh, and do you remember my ex-boyfriend? well, he's cia and he's gonna find you, and arrest you after i through that ugly ring you gave me into the pacific ocean! bye!"

she slammed the phone down, not even giving him time to reply.

vaughn was grinning from ear to ear. (A/N: like this: :D )

"Let's go for a little drive to that pier."

the two of them drove up to the pier where sydney's pager is buried beneath the water.

sydney gladly took off the ring and tossed it into the water.

"I feel like that girl from Titanic!" sydney joked.

"whatever makes you happy." vaughn joined in on the celebration.

"ok, i'm gonna stay at a hotel here in la after i see you arresting joey."

"ok."

the 2 drove to the hotel that joey was staying at. michael got out his handcuffs and told sydney to ask the receptionist which room joey was staying in.

"He's in 47B. second floor, 47th door."

the 2 burst in and the arrest took place.

Joey didn't refuse. syd called the police.

they came and took joey to the police station.

"now, michael, please take me to that hotel i was talking about."

"Hotel? you can stay w/ me." he offered.

"that's ok. please take me to the hotel."

"if that's what you want."

vaughn drove her to the hotel and left her there.

"syd, tomorow i'll stop by and take you to see sark."

"ok, thanks so much!"

"Good night!"

"You too."

Vaughn drove home and went to bed.

the next morning, sydney woke up and took a shower. she grabbed a bite to eat from the dairy queen next door and waited for vaughn to pick her up.

vaughn's car pulled up along the curb and sydney climbed in.

"you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"yes. whatever it is, i want to know."

they drove to CIA headquarters and syd was searched for any weapons before she was allowed to see sark.

vaughn had told her that he had to run an eerrand and would be back for her in 30 minutes. he also wanted to have dinner with her that night. she accepted.

Great chapters!!

you're welcome. and if you 2 marry, you'll fit in just fine with the family. everyone's a spy."
- ROFLMAO...too funny.

I love that Jack gave Vaughn his blessing...loved everything!! (y) (y)

Thanks for the PM!! Can't wait for more!

J. :D

i think this story is my best story.

Ok, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 7: Sark Reveals His Secret

Sydney waited as the gates rose, leading to the cell. she was familiar with this cell. her mother was kept here and so was a friend of her's, Elsa Caplan. and now, sark stayed here.

"Sark, what do you want?" she asked.

"I wanted to tell you something, but you have to get your mother to go in here and help me explain."

"This better be good because i've got things to do today. fine."

she went off to Agent Miller who was the guard for all of the cells.

"Agent Milller, could you please move my mother in with sark? i need them to tell me something."

Agent miller was always very nice to her and agreed to it.

"Yes, but only for 25 minutes at the most."

"Thank you."

Agent Miller went off to bring her mother into sark's cell. once her mother was locked in with sark, they greeted each other and sark told irina what he was doing.

"Sydney, you always believed that you were an only child, but that's not true." her mother explained.

"You have a twin brother." she said.

"Oh, god." sydney now understood what was going on.

"Yes sydney, it's true." sark said.

"Sydney, your brother is sark." her mother said.

Sydney almost fainted.

"You 2 were sepaerated at birth because the KGB was already mad at me for having you, sydney. they told me that if i didn't give away my second child, they would kill that baby. sark was adopted by arvin sloane. sloane knew that i was there only for my assignment and offered to take both of you. giving one of you away was hard enough. but giving both of you away? that was impossible. nobody knows this except for us 3 and the russian government. let's keep it like that." their mother said.

"Sydney, i forgot got to congradulate you on your engagement." her mother said.

"Mom, i'm not engaged any more."

"Why sydney?"

"Beacuse Joey was a spy for the SVR. the same assighnment you had. vaughn arrested him last night."

"Oh, sydney. i'm so sorry."

"Me too." sark admitted.

"What happened with michael?" her mother asked.

"Nothing. he wants to have dinner with me tonight."

"he loves you, you know." Sark said.

"do you remember that time when i shot him, but he was wearing a bullet proof vest? i could not see the terror in his eyes, but i could see the love in them. love for you. he wasn't scared to die, he was scared that he would leave you." sark said.

"sark, i'm touched. for you to be telling me this after i tried to kill you and i threw and ice pick at your leg, you still told me this. thank you."

"well, that's what family's for." he said.

"Mom, sark, i've got to go, vaughn's waiting for me."

"Sydney, i'd like you to call me by my first name, eddie."

sydney burst out laughing.

"Your first name is eddie? you killed people and your name is eddie?"

"Yes, what's so funny about it?"

"Well, i usually thing of eddie from the vacation movies when i hear the name eddie. i've got to go, bye!"

sydney left the cells and walked back to the lobby.

well, you see, this was writen before all of the spoliers came out, and all of that stuff. it's to complicated to change, so it'll be way different than the show.

i just loved the national lampoons vacation movies, cousin eddie, the hick! lol!! i thought it would be perfect for sark, it'll be really funny!

nothing's wrong w/ sark. that's just the way that i portray him in my story. as a funny, stupid sorta guy. as for the dinner thing, you'll have 2 wait!!!

Chapter 8: Vaughn Makes A Purchase

(Sydney is visting vaughn during this time.)

After dropping sydney off at the CIA, he drove to the mall and stopped in at Bailey Banks & biddle to get something for sydney.

"Hello!" said a cheerful looking woman named mary.

"Hi. i was wondering if i could have a look at engagment rings today?" he said.

"Sure, right this way." she led him through the store and stopped at a counter full of rings.

"Would that special someone like gold, platnuim or white gold?" she asked.

'How about plantnium."

"Ok, how big are you looking for?"

"Umm, about 5 carats."

"You must really love that girl to buy her a 5 carat platnium engagment ring!"

"Yes, i do."

"Ok then, which one do you want?"

"Umm, how about that really big one in the top corner?"

"This one?" Mary asked, pointing to what looked like the biggest ring of the whole collection.

"Yeah, that one."

"Sir, that one's $40,000! are you sure?"

"Yes, i want that one! my girl is worth more than that. she deserves every dollar and carat that will cost."

"Ok." Mary led him to the cash register.

"Ok, that's $40,500."

"Well, this wipes out all of my savings. but she's worth it."

"Have a nice day, sir. and i hope she says yes!"

Vaughn would make it back just in time to pick up sydney.

Ok, I am sooooo loving "Happily Ever After" right now!!! :D I love how you're portraying Sark a.k.a. Eddie!! He makes me laugh like no other even when he was being serious. And Vaughn buying Syd a $40,000 engagement ring, Wow!! :lol: Can't wait to see what Syd says and how their dinner date goes!! :smiley:

Back