Unhappily Ever After (sequel)

lilspy

Cadet
Disclaimer: Do I own Alias? No, JJ does. Are you going to review? Yes, *hopefully*.
:redhair: This is post the telling, you have been warned. :redhair:
A/N: Welcome back readers! This is the sequel to the semi-smash hit. This is the sequel to: “A Twisted World After All”. Thanks, your reviews make me smile.. And write faster. Now, I will stop babbling. If you don’t understand this first chapter, don’t worry, this chapter skips ahead a week then the next chapter will go back and explain everything. This is short, don’t hit me for this prologue.
Summary: When Sydney finds out what the Prophecy was about and what it meant, she makes a decision that effect’s everyone’s life. But can she live with the repercussions it causes? Sequel to ‘A twisted World After All’ . Please read and review.
Dedication: This sequel is dedicated to it’s prequel’s most dedicated reviewer, SarkLover.
*This is also posted on sd-1 under the same s/n and on ff.net under: LilsurferSango.So is it's prequel Please review any one of these. *

Important A/N: *Oh, does anybody know/remember when Sydney’s birthday is? If you put it in your review I’ll either post the next chapter extremely soon, or I will send you the next chapter early by email. * Thanks a bunch.
Unhappily Ever After
Prologue

***Sydney’s POV***
Sark walked up to Sydney. His usual wrinkle and mar free suit was torn and creased just about everywhere. He didn’t seem to care about his suit however. He sized up Sydney’s injuries briefly before she spoke.
“Sark, you have to-” she started. He silenced her with a kiss before looking deeply into her eyes. He grasped both of her hands, looking at the left one.
“Keep the ring, Sydney. No wait, don’t say anything yet.” he instructed her.
Uh oh, Sydney thought. This is not going to end well.
“I love you Sydney” he said kissing her again and starting to back away from her.
“I love you too, Julian.” she told him looking into his eyes . He smiled at that, still backing way from her. Sydney was afraid to ask why.
“Remember, keep the ring.” he told her and blew her a kiss before turning around and running away.
“Sark!” Sydney yelled attempting to run after him. But before she could take a step towards the direction he had run off too, she was knocked unconscious…
A/N: Ah! I know, I know, what is wrong with me! How could I have done that! Don’t hit me! *ducks from flying objects thrown by angry readers!* Giving you more confusion when you are still confused over chapter 13 and my Epilogue from the prequel to this. BTW: Sydney will get her full memory back next chapter. Promise. You’ll never believe what finally triggers her memory, honest. Well maybe you will, but… So, want more, review, review, review. Answers start coming next chapter! I will only give you one hint: at least 1 couple wont be together in the end. Which couple? It all depends on the amount of reviews. Promise. Now review, and don’t hit me. If you think this fic is stupid, then you can go ahead and flame me, I find them hilarious. But, if you like this fic (probably not this chapter) then review and tell me so, otherwise you might never find out what happened…

Disclaimer: Nope, I don’t own Alias. Would you like me to make you an analogy for you to remember that?
Dedication: to the one and only SarkLover.
A/N: Sydney’s first flashback will be weird and won’t make sense. Hopefully you’ll understand why. I’ll explain at the end. BTW: Grams= nickname, short for Grandma= nickname, short for Grandmother. I borrowed it from Charmed; it’s what they call their grandmother.

Thanks FabFae55 for telling me when Sydney’s birthday is! (April 14th 1975)

Chapter 1~ A week earlier

***Sydney’s POV***
Sydney sat down on the bed in the motel, letting the tears slide down her cheek. Only a few hours ago, she had thought that leaving Sark was the only way to avoid the prophecy. Not knowing what to do, she had fled the apartment building and ended up at this motel. She had to stay low, until she figured out what she was gonna do. She stared at her walkie-talkie wondering if she should have brought it at all. Will I go back? Should I go back? She still could; after all, the CIA was under the impression that Sark had took her hostage.
***Weiss’s POV***
He stared at his best friend in bewilderment. What is wrong with him? Must have something to do with Sydney. He reasoned. They had now made their way into the building.
***Sark’s POV***
He turned over restlessly in his sleep. Something didn’t feel right. His eyelids opened suddenly as he looked around. He tuned his head only to see that Sydney was gone. He let out a sigh, she still didn’t trust him… and had gone back to Vaughn. Should he have just left her alone?
I ran into a friend of yours the other day
And I asked her how you been
She said my girl is fine jus bought a house
Got a job a real good man
I told her I was glad for u that’s wonderful
But does she ever ask bout me
She said shes happy with her life right now
Let her go let her be

And I told myself I would
but something in my heart would just not let you go
I just want to know

What if we were wrong about each other
what if you were really made for me
what if we were supposed to be together
would that not mean anything
what if that was supposed to be my house
that you go home to everyday
how can you be sure that things are better
if you cant be sure your heart ain’t still here with me
Still wanting me

Or maybe she did and she left because of something else. He got up; his suit wrinkled from sleep. Running a hand through his hair he grabbed his keys. He had to find Sydney. Something is wrong; something has gone horrendously wrong. His hand was on the doorknob and was bout to turn it when he heard footsteps. s***.
***Sydney’s POV***
She opened her bag and emptied out its contents. A few shirts, 3 jeans, 2 shorts, 1 skirt, 1 pair of boxer shorts( ^_~ ), a dress shirt that was obviously Sark’s, a wad of bills, a gun, a sock, a brush, a scrunchie, a toothbrush, a towel, and a flashlight. She cursed herself for not getting other things, but she’d have to deal with what she had gotten. But as she was about to put the items back, she noticed something else.
***Vaughn’s POV***
They were almost there when his walkie-talkie went off.
“Agents, fallback, we have a new location on Agent Bristow. There will be a pickup outside of red point.” Dixon told them through the walkie-talkie. Red point was a code given to a building next door to this one. Following the command, all the agents filed out of the building. All, except for two, Vaughn stepped closer to the door, he knew someone was still there. He just knew it.
I told her that I dream of you quite often
she jus cut her eyes at me
she said you’ve got a home you’re very happy
so jus stop your meddling

I told her that I won't
I said that things were cool
but I guess I was wrong
I still cant move on

He wondered, if he should leave Lauren for Sydney. God knew, he still loved her.

what if that was supposed to be my house
that you go home to everyday
Still wanting me

That could be my food on the table at the end of the day
hugs and the kisses all the love being made
what the hell do u expect me to say
what if its really supposed be this way
what if you’re really supposed to be with me

“Michael!” Weiss yelled. “We gotta go.” he took his friend and had to practically drag him away.
***Sark’s POV***
“Well Sydney, you were right, patience is our greatest ally.” Sark muttered grabbing his gun, he prepared to follow the agents, they would do all the work, and lead him to Sydney.

What if we were wrong about each other
Still wanting me

After the footsteps got softer and farther away he peeked into the peephole before following them.
***Sydney’s POV***
She picked up the object tracing it lightly with her forefinger. It was a silver pendant on a sterling silver chain with numerous diamonds embedded in it. In the heart of the pendant was her birthstone, a beautiful luminous
Blue Diamond. The pendant was a peculiar shape. It looked like… like an ‘s’ except at the bottom of the ‘s’ it curved upwards towards the left with a dash (A/N: -) sitting on top of one end and beside the other. Come to think of it, it looked like an ‘s’ and a ‘j’ combined. Put the necklace on and continued tracing it while she whispered, “Did Sar-Julian give this to me?” Sydney’s eyes fogged up rapidly…
***Flashback***
*song “Numb” by Linkin Park plays softly in background*
“Sydney marry me-”
“Santa Barbara?”
“Miscarriage?”
“It’s too dangerous.”
“Hello Simon.”
“Where am I?”
“Look out!”
“You’re dying.”
“My name is Julia, Julia Thorne.”
“This place is perfect.”
*Wink*
“I am over him.”
“Wanna play with me?”
“You’re beneath me.”
“The only time I ever feel anything is…”
“Is that so wrong?”
“I must admit you picked yourself a very pretty sheila.”
“Why?”
“I need your help.”
“I think I broke something.”
“What do I do?”
“We’re all screwed.”
“What’s wrong with her?”
“Get off her!”
“You will pay for that.”
“I’m falling forever…”
“What is your name?”
“Sydney.”
“Come back to us.”
“Trust no one.”
“So, what do you think?”
“Hello Stacey.”
“No, that was s***ty, I hated that one.”
“I’m in this thing alone.”
“Yes, I am unpredictable.”
“You want some fries with that?”
“I can’t feel anything anymore.”
“Just sits on his broke ass.”
***Vaughn’s POV***
The van hurried to the location. Sark must have found out, but how?
***Lauren’s POV***
She sat there in the airport in Madrid, Spain looking around uncertain. Why did I just set fire to our house? A woman walked up to her and asked her in Spanish where the bathroom was. (A/N: sorry don’t feel like translating.)
“Hola?” Lauren greeted her, saying one of the only things she knew in Spanish. You could clearly hear her British accent when she spoke and the woman smiled.
“Ah, you speak English. Where is the bathroom?” She asked. Lauren looked at her and told her calmly that it was around the corner. The woman just looked at her, pulled out a gun and shot Lauren.
***Vaughn’s POV***
He was just about to jump out and toward the motel, when Weiss pulled him back.
“Michael, we just got reports of a fire. They don’t think it was an accident either. Mike, someone burned down your house. They think that it might be the same person who burned down Sydney‘s old apartment.” he told him. Vaughn looked at him shocked beyond belief. Remembering Sydney he shrugged it off. He ran into the lobby like part of the building asking the man working there if a Sydney Bristow had checked in.
***Sydney’s POV***
***Flashback is still going on***
“You weren’t there when I was scared.”
“I don’t need your help.”
“Hola, ¿Como te llamas?” (A/N: It took forever to find the upside down question mark! This is why I hate writing Spanish on the computer!)
“Can I buy…”
“47”
“We’ll take it”
“Why is she calling now?”
***Vaughn’s POV***
The guy had told him only after he had shown proof of his authority. He told him, that neither Sydney Bristow had checked in here or any “Sark”; nor Julia Thorne, Julia Bristow, Julia Sark, Sydney Thorne, anyone named Lazeray*, or Sydney Sark had either.
Weiss came up and asked him if any Anne had checked in and he told them no. Finally they gave him her description and he told them, yes, a woman fitting that description had checked in earlier, and was still here. He told them her room number and they hurried to it.
“Mike, when I called you that day and told you Syd had got her memories back, or at least some of them, do you think it was the right thing to do? I mean she asked me not to.” Weiss started before getting glared at by his friend.
***Sark’s POV***
He was at the motel too, and had heard everything, but had no clue how he was going to sneak past them.
***Mila’s POV***
She looked up and saw the preteen looking both bored and interested at the same time.
“Mom, what’s wrong with grams?” the girl whispered.
“She just, she needs some time to herself Stacey.” Mila told the girl getting up and motioning for her to follow as she left the room.
***Weiss’s POV***
He watched as his friend gently knocked on her door. He called her name then eventually broke down the door. They ran in to find Sydney with her back to them.
“Syd?” Vaughn asked uncertain. They walked around. The room was sparsely furnished, bearing only a lamp, 1 nightstand, 1 dresser, a television, a phone, a bed, carpet, and a mini-fridge in it.
“Sydney, are you ok?” Weiss asked. He lightly touched her shoulder, but she didn’t respond.
Vaughn went to face the front of her. “I think she might be sleeping,” he told Weiss.
“Sitting up?” Eric asked. He pulled Vaughn away from Sydney and gently shook her. She still wasn’t responding. “I’m gonna call for backup, tell them we have a serious case of sleeping beauty.” he joked leaving the room.
“Sydney!” Vaughn yelled. He exhaled loudly and shook her again. After a few seconds of debating he slapped her, but she still didn’t respond.
***Sydney’s POV***
In her head she can hear the song Bring me to life playing.
***Sark’s POV***
He could hear them over the walkie-talkies. Something was wrong with Sydney. He had to get to her soon. Screw the CIA; Sydney needed him.
A/N: In case you didn’t realize it, the weird flashback is Sydney getting back her memories. Isn’t that so sweet? Sark’s gonna come to her rescue… aww. What’s wrong with Sydney? Will she come out of this trance-like state? So, Stacey is Mila’s daughter, Weiss is NOT a double agent, so that leaves Diane, Lauren, Sloane, and Sydney’s memory. So review, review, please.

Disclaimer: I’m not lucky enough to have thought up of Alias, are you happy now?
A/N: Sark to the rescue (^_~). I wrote this chapter listening to the song, Bonnie and Clyde… hence the name. If you look in the flashback you’ll see some of the lyrics in it.
Suggested listening: Bonnie and Clyde by Jay-Z featuring Beyonce (or Beyonce featuring Jay- Z depends on where you listen to it.)

Chapter 2~ Bonnie and Clyde

***Sydney’s POV***
**Flashback is still going**
“So, I put this on my life.”
“Focus.”
“…Like Bonnie and Clyde”
“Hey mom”
“You first”
“This life of sin”
“Nobody or nothing will ever come between us”
“Julia Lazeray*… I like it.”
“I promise to give my life”
“Put your hands out of the window”
“I would trust him with my life”
“Step out of the car”
“I’m mashing the gas”
“Won’t stop both of us”
“Sex and the city”
“If, you’re ever mad about something”
“I’m not perfect”
“No one walking this Earth is”
***Sark’s POV***
He ran into the room, surprising Vaughn. Vaughn went to shoot him, but his concern for Sydney slowed him down. Sark easily punched the distracted man and kicked him in his stomach. He keeled over for a second before kicking Sark in the legs. He stumbled forward and Vaughn took the opportunity to clasp his hands together and attack his back. Sark grabbed something from his waist and shot Vaughn. He collapsed to the ground a dart in his neck. Sark ran to Sydney. His eyes widened at the surprise of finding her wearing the necklace he had given her. Taking it off he brushed her lips with a kiss. Her eyes fluttered open and she fell into her arms.
“Sark?” she asked confused.

Uh-uh-uh
You ready B?
Let's go get 'em.

“I don’t have time to explain,” he told her looking for an exit.
“No, no Sark.” she said clasping his hands. “I remember. Everything.”

Look for me, young B,
cruisin down the west side highway
doin what we like to do our way,
eyes behind shades this necklace the reason all of my dates been blind dates.
But today I've got my thoroughest girl with me,
I'm mashin' the gas, she's grabbin the wheel,
It's true to the heart

He looked into her eyes a smile spreading across his face. He looked quickly towards the door.
Weiss and his team could be heard running towards the room.

She rides wit me the new Bobby and Whitney
Only time we don't speak is durin "Sex and the City"
She gets Carrie feva, but soon as the show's ova
She's right back to being my souljah
Cuz mami's a rida, and I'm a rolla
Put us togetha, how they gon stop both us?
Whateva she lacks, I'm right over her shoulder
When I'm off track mami is keepin me focused
So let's lock this down like it's supposed to be
The 03 Bonnie and Clyde, Hov and B,
holla

Sydney looked at Sark and they held each other’s gaze. Sydney looked back towards the door and then towards Sark. She shared the pained look in her eyes that he did in his.
“What about the prophecy?” She asked.
“Screw the prophecy. Why should we let some dude not even from this centaury to tell us what to do?” he asked. Sydney only shrugged.

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend (me and my
Girlfriend)
Down to ride till the very end, it's me and my boyfriend (me and My
boyfriend)
All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend (me and my
Girlfriend)
Down to ride till the very end, it's me and my boyfriend (me and My
boyfriend)

He looked once more to the door, “What do we do?” he asked.
“Go, I’ll lead them in the wrong direction.” Sydney told him.

The problem is, you dudes treat the one that you lovin with the same respect that you treat the one that you humpin.
That ain't by nothin, if eva you mad about somethin, it wont be that, oh no it wont be that.
I don't be at places where we comfy at with no be-atch, oh no you won't see that
And no I ain't perfect. Nobody walkin this earths surfaces is
But girlfriend work with the kid.
I keep you workin that Hermes Birkin Bag.
Manolo Blahnik Timbs, aviator lens 600 drops, Hercedes Benz
The only time you wear burberry to swim
And i dont have to worry, only worry is him
She do anything necessary for him and i do anything necessary for her.
So don't let the necessary occur. Yep!

“No, I won’t leave you here!” he yelled.

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend.
Down to ride till the very end, it's me and my boyfriend.

If I was your girlfriend,
I'd be there for you if somebody hurts you, even if that somebody was me, Yaa-hee.
Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be.
And so I put this on my life,
Nobody or nothing will ever come between us.
And I promise I'll give my life, my love and my trust if you was my boyfriend.

“Go, there’s no other way.” she insisted. Softer she said, “So, I put this on my life, nobody or nothing will ever come between us… like Bonnie and Clyde.”

One more time.

His smile widened. He kissed her briefly and looked towards the door, they didn’t have a lot of time.

I put this on my life,
The air that I breathe in, all that I believe in.
I promise I'll give my life, my love and my trust if you was my boyfriend.

Sydney looked towards the bed. Grabbing the necklace she thrust it over Sark’s head and around his neck.
“I want this back.” He smiled in understanding and gave one last longing look before running out of the room.

***Sydney’s POV***
She looked back towards Vaughn to see that he was still unconscious.
Running outside she found Weiss and true to her word she lead them in the wrong direction. She went back inside and cradled a sleeping Vaughn for a little while.
Weiss came in a few minutes later saying they couldn’t find Sark.
“Well, he didn’t do much damage to Vaughn, he’ll be fine.” she said, relief showing on her face.
“Thats good.” he said misunderstanding what her relief was for. Sydney had taken out the dart and was now doing the best to keep him comfortable.
“Here, leave Vaughn with me, you should go and get debriefed.
Sydney grabbed her bag and quickly left the room. Weiss eyed the bag as she left. Odd…
***Irina’s POV***
Her eyes were red from crying, but she had stopped a few hours ago. She looked up and saw both her daughter and granddaughter gone. The ringing of her phone startled her so much she was barely able to disguise it as she answered the phone.
“Is this line secure?” she asked annoyed.
“Aww Irina, hello to you too.” a voice answered her.
“Sark, what do you want?” She asked getting up from her chair to check to see if anyone was listening.
“Sydney, she remembered.” he told her, happiness could be heard in his voice.
Irina looked at the phone as if it were some weird technology she had never seen or used before.
“Irina?” Sark asked hesitantly.
“I’m here.” she answered him. “So, does Sydney… does she remember the miscarriage?”
“Most likely, however she didn’t mention it.”
Irina looked so sad, but she quickly put on her poker face. You never know who is watching.
***Sydney’s POV***
She listened as Dixon talked endlessly about the tests and evaluations she would have to endure upon her arrival in L.A.
“So, is there anything else you would like to inform us, before we get back to L.A.? Oh and the first tests we’ll be doing will be to jog your memory.” Dixon told her.
Ok, this is it? Should I tell him? But, we’ll finally be able to take down the Covenant. Sydney took a deep breath as Weiss walked in with a now conscious Vaughn. “I got my memories back.”
A/N: I know, I know, not much of a cliffe. But oh well. Please review and find out what happens next…

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??? This is really good, please continue! Can I get a PM if you do? Thanx!

S/V

Disclaimer: I could create anything as cool as Alias.
A/N: This chapter is going to be sad, sorry. I was going to call this chapter bye, bye Lauren, but oh well. Don’t hit me, I forget, does Sydney now live in an apartment/house? In this chapter she will have a house just for the convenience of it, but seriously tell me. Oh, and let’s pretend Donovan was with the dog-sitter, ok? Ok.
Suggested listening: “All or nothing” by O-Town

Chapter 3~ All or nothing

***Sydney’s POV***
Sydney had told them most of what had happened. And Dixon was still questioning her.
“So, Irina started to train the Covenant and once they had enough power they rebelled and broke away. They vowed to take her organization down. Sloane’s men found you when they intercepted a message going to the Covenant? They took you and Sloane used you to try to fulfill the prophecy? But when Irina found out she sent Sark to go get you? But then the Covenant stole you, and used you as a weapon to attack the US, it was easier because you already had training and were an important asset to us. Sloane sent lackeys to get you back but they failed. Soon, Irina sent Sark after you again, before you ran into Kendal. He asked what was going on and we reluctantly told him. You told him about the Covenant and soon after the Covenant found out where you were. Then the Covenant chased you guys.
and then the Covenant chased you guys. You were attacked and then because of an accident you fell out of the van. That’s how you ended up in the street in Hong Kong. Wow. We can use this to take down Sloane. Pardon my ass.” Dixon informed her of what she already knew.
“Yes, and I’m extremely tired, so can I go home?” Sydney asked hoping to find Sark at her apartment/house.
“I guess.” Dixon told her. “Just, if your so tired let someone take you home. Agent Vaughn, would you please?”
Sydney started to argue, but Dixon had walked away. Weiss shrugged and all three of them went towards his car.
“So, is it ok?” Weiss asked Sydney. She was sitting in the back of his car her head halfway out the window. He was talking about Vaughn temporarily living at his house. That’ll teach him. She thought bitterly. She didn’t really feel like answering his question so she said simply,
“Huh?”
“Never mind” he told her getting what she was hinting at.
Vaughn said he’d walk Sydney into her house to make sure she didn’t collapse from exhaustion while Weiss prepared his house for his stay. Sydney opened her mouth to object, but closed it quickly, seeing as how Weiss hastily agreed. Walking up to her door, Sydney unlocked and opened it. Vaughn marveled at the place and how different it looked while Sydney tried to restrain herself from attacking him. She just wanted to be left alone. Well, with Sark anyways. She went into her bathroom to shower and change. When she came out she was wearing the first clothing she had seen. Jean shorts and a red tank top. Running a hand through her wet hair in the same fashion that she had seen Sark do when he was frustrated, angry, or annoyed, she stepped into her living room to find Vaughn sitting down on the couch.
“Oh, your still here.” she said in a tone that stated simply, ‘get out’.
“Yeah.” he said standing up awkwardly. “Look, thanks to Diane we now know that Lauren is a terrorist. She is in league with Derevko,” he said with a pained look at the last word.
“Really?” Sydney asked faking her interest.
“Yeah, look Sydney. When I found out, I felt… relieved. And then the CIA told me that they would file the divorce and I wouldn’t have to do anything if I wanted. I told them to go ahead,” he told her stepping closer to her.
Uh oh, Sydney thought, I know where he’s going with this. She started to step away, but he just stepped closer.
“I love you Sydney. And I never should have doubted your being alive. I should never have gotten married, that was a mistake. But we can make up for that mistake can’t we?” he asked.
Nothing good can come of this conversation. Sydney warned herself. Sydney was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn’t notice Vaughn until it was too late. He had already pressed his lips against hers hungrily. She didn‘t notice someone else until it was too late. Standing there in the doorway was a very hurt looking Sark. He turned around after he saw her see him. He ran out of her apartment/house.
Sydney broke free of the kiss and left a startled Vaughn all alone in he living room.
“Sark!” Sydney yelled running into her backyard.
She saw Sark just standing there.
“Did you always replace me for him? So, I was just a convenience, a replacement for him not being there.”

I know when he's been on your mind
That distant look is in your eyes
I thought with time you'd realize it's over, over
It's not the way I choose to live
And something somewhere's gotta give
A share in this relationship gets older, older

“You said he wasn’t an issue anymore. You didn’t love him. It’s like he didn’t exist!” he yelled to her. Sydney just sat there tongue-tied.

You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair

“I don’t want to love someone who doesn’t love me back.” he started.

Cuz I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all

“But I do love you!” Sydney yelled.
“Do you know how many times you called me Vaughn or Michael? Do you know how many times you moaned his name instead of mine, but I just ignored it? You were never fully mine were you? There was always some part of you that wanted him. You always promised that you didn’t love him, and that he didn’t matter. That you didn’t care what happened to him. But you do don’t you?” He accused. His face had more pain then those children you see on TV when they try to get you to sponsor a child in a 3rd world country.

There are time it seems to me
I'm sharing you in memories
I feel it in my heart but I don't show it, show it
Then there's times you look at me
As thought I'm all that you could see
Those times I don't believe it's right I know it, know it

Don't make me promises baby you never did know how to keep them well
I had the rest of you now I want the best of you it's time to show and tell

Cuz I want it all
Or nothing at all
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends

“I do love you!” she whined sounding like a little girl. She went up to kiss him for his reassurance but he just backed away from her.
“If you still loved him, why did you lead me on?” he asked backing away from her. “Did you want to ‘spare’ my feelings? Did you think that I wouldn’t mind if you tagged me along? Do you even have room in your life for me? Or in your heart?”

Cuz you and I
Could lose it all if you've got no more room
Nowhere inside for me in your life

Cuz I want it all
Or Nothing at all
It's now or never

“If you ever make up your mind, and you do want me. Then I will gladly have a relationship with you. But I won’t be your second choice or be tagged along on some game you’ve got going on. Because if you say you don’t love him, then you shouldn’t have lingering feelings for him. It’s not fair, to either of us. If you choose him, I wont like it, but I’ll understand. And I don’t want an answer that will vary every time the wind blows in a different direction. If you ever genuinely make up you’re mind, call me.” and with that he was gone.
Sydney crumpled down on the ground crying. The only thing that could provide any comfort now was the fact that he still wore her necklace.

Is it all
Or Nothing at all
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends

Vaughn ran out of the house. Apparently he had finally gotten over his shock.
“What’s wrong?” he asked her.
She wiped her yes free from tears and looked deeply into his eyes just as Weiss walked out of her back door and into her backyard. “I don’t love you anymore.”
A/N: Whoa, write a review for this story if you want to know how it continues. I felt so bad writing this chapter. But it had to be written. So, want them to get back together, then what are you waiting for? Review, review, review, review, review, review, re-*gets hit in the head with random object from reader*.

A/N: Ahh, don’t hit me they will get back together… maybe. I would like to thank Hannah b/c I took her poem ‘Neva…cry’ and put it in the beginning. Oh yeah, Vesta Sikora, wrote the poem, Pledge of love. The quote, “The human heart… in return” was started by Maria Edgeworth. This chapter is kinda crappy, I’ll try to fix it but please bear with me for this chapter.

This qoute totally goes with this chapter, “What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.”

Chapter 4~ Repercussion’s a b****

Vaughn stumbled back a look of confusion on his face. Sydney wanted to explain it to him, but she would do it later, she just needed to be alone right now. Weiss had run out about 2 minutes ago and they were just standing in awkward silence.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“I said, ‘I don’t love you anymore.’ Now go away, get out, I want to be alone.” Sydney mumbled looking at the ground. A tear slid down her already tear stained cheeks and Vaughn watched it in awe.

“But Syd-” Vaughn started baffled.

“Get out.” She told him in a firm voice before screaming. “Get out! Get out Get out!”

He started to say something, but just walked away. After she heard the front door slam close she went back inside.

“I should have stayed dead.” She muttered. “whats the point of knowing I was engaged to Sark if he doesn’t want me now? I wish I could just take it all back.”

Neva say I love u

if it isn't really there

Neva talk bout feelings

if you really don't care

Neva hold my hand

if u'r gonna break my heart

Neva say u are gonna

If u dont plan to start

Neva look into my eyes

If all u do is lie

Neva say hello

If u realy mean goodbye

If u realy mean foreva

Then please say ull try ..

Never say forever..

Because forever makes me cry..

Nothing was forever, not even love. And what happened to his vow?

~~~Flashback/Memory you decide~~~

“Listen to me Julia, once all of this felgercarb has boiled over, don’t even think about taking down another organization because I’m going to take you away from all of this. When things get rough I know it‘s hard to see the bright side of things and even if you do it seems like an after school special, but you have to. If you don’t anger and hatred will corrupt your soul. And if you have no soul you will close off your heart. The human heart, at whatever age, opens only to the heart that opens in return. Please don’t close your heart off to me. I love you. (Pledge of Love by Vesta Sikora ) I've made a vow, to no one but you, I pledge my love to forever be true. I'll take care of you and treat you right, I'll lay beside you all through the night. I'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm, I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm. I'll help you and guide you and clear a path, I'll protect you and shield you from an angry (supposed to be man) Sloane's wrath. I'll listen to your problems help you solve them too, I'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through. I'll take your side even if you're wrong, Just to prove our love is strong. I'll plant you flowers and make them grow, They'll be a symbol of love that only we'll know. I'll whisper your name when no one is near, So low that only you can hear. You'll feel my love even if we're apart, You'll know that we are one in heart.” (A/N:I know kinda corny, but it was the best one I could find at the time.)

~~~End Flashback/Memory~~~

She walked into her room. She needed something to distract her from Sark. That should be easy.

“Today is turn back Tuesday where we’ll be playing any classic hits.” the announcer said. Sydney was about to turn it off, but decided otherwise when a familiar song played through the speakers…

“It's undeniable that we should be together
It's unbelievable, how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis is need to know
If you just don't know how I feel
Then let me show you that now I'm for real
If all the things in time, time will reveal
Yeah

She remembered this song, it was their song, hers and Sark’s. It reflected so well on their lives.

“1 - One, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me and
Four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

Then there was the way he said her name-

“(Yeah)
It's so incredible, the way things work themselves out
And all emotional, once you know what it's all about, hey
And undesirable, for us to be apart
I never would've made it very far
'Cause you know you got the keys to my heart
'Cause...

“Sydney.” A voice called.

She turned around disappointed that it was only Weiss.

“Can we talk?” he asked sitting lightly on her bed.

“About what?” she retorted giving him a look of confusion.

“Don’t give me that look, you know what. About what happened outside. What was that about?” He asked.

1 - One, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me and
Four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

“You know,” Sydney said avoiding the question, “Repercussion’s a b****.”

“Don’t change the subject, what was it about?” he pried.

“It was about repercussions.” she insisted wondering if she should tell him the whole story. “Besides, it’s a long story.”

“Well, you can tell me when we get there.” He told her getting off the bed.

“huh, where are we going? What are you going to do?” Sydney asked him.

He didn’t answer and motioned her to follow him. He walked out of the room before Sydney yelled again, “What are you going to do?”

Say farewell to the dark of night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child, whose life has just begun
You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the life line
Just in the nick of time

{Repeat 1 to fade}

A/N: Review and find out what he’s planning to do otherwise you‘ll never know. Hehe, yes I know I’m so evil, also find out who shot Lauren, and who’s baby Sydney miscarried. All in the next chappie!

Back