HJ release set to N/A

World building doesn't involve game programming. Think of it as puzzles pieces being put together....Wow thats a very vague comparison....

Well, honestly, that's what I thought too... especially after seeing the stuff on the Engine site... but I also figured they'd just want someone with a LITTLE experience. The most experience I have is using the editors in such games as Heroes of Might and Magic, Starcraft, and Warcraft to make my own custom RPG maps and missions and stuff. ;)

I think you missed my point Dezorin. I'm on YOUR side. Being a volunteer IS important.

Oh, sorry no. I didn't mistake you at all. It was a good plug for the sweet card, that's all. My friggin cat spilled water on it last night, btw :(

Skinned cat for dinner at my place.

Good luck on the position. [-o|

Oh, sorry no. I didn't mistake you at all. It was a good plug for the sweet card, that's all. My friggin cat spilled water on it last night, btw :(

Skinned cat for dinner at my place.

Good luck on the position. [-o|

Oh good, then that means I missed YOUR point, hehe. ;)

Skinned cat... does that mean you have new violin strings as well?? So cultured...

I cant speak for others but the events concerning Perpetual Entertainment has got me a little freaked out. So it makes for worry for a game I'm looking forward to when there are no crumbs for a while.

<gnaws on some old crispy tree branches, sitting in his little copse of trees, wearing worn out rags for clothing... anxiously awaiting news of HJ, with shifty eyes that appear to show his skepticism of anything he's told>

So glad they finally removed 2007 from the main page. That was seriously pissing me off. I don't care if they're in a blackout and don't release any info. Having that release date (and the comment in the FAQ which was also changed) as 2007 just looked completely and utterly ridiculous. So someone thank whoever fixed that for me, please.

Back