Home to Stay

“I’m an actor; I don’t know anything about anything,”
👍 i loved that piece!

Her arm disappeared into the cabinet under her sink where there was a trickle of water flowing out onto her kitchen floor. Up on the kitchen table sat Ophelia, trapped by the water, looking forlorn.
poor ophelia 🐈
great chap

keep up the good work

gracie---

Devil.

-Headache :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Wow, dude did you like my post before I realized that it's my 1000th post! Its been like... 400 days since I signed up! So... thats like... 3 posts a day maybe? I don't know. But thats pretty rad. It took me more than a YEAR to make it to 1000!!!
Why do the women inspectors/FBI's/Police and things wear the badge around the neck? Maybe when they ware those like... vests to make sure they don't get shot they ware it around the neck sometimes... but not like when they ware suits, I'm gonna get one of those suits. They rock.
Hmm... dude. You know what show rocks? Angela's Eyes. Its cool. You guys should watch it. It comes on Lifetime on Sunday...
So, who's happy? I'm happy. I finally made it to 1000!!!!!
Finally. Its like... when you have your 21st birthday, you're like "YAY! Pass me the beer." lol. but anyways... thats just very cool. there is soemethingon the floor that my doggies are looking at.
Anyways... hmmmm....
I don't know. I don't have anything to say really.
OMG. I missed "Like Jodie Foster" yesterday on Gilmore when Emily gets the panic room. "One one, one one one." "Our football team is so great we won won won won won.
This charmed episode is weird.
Anyways... okay. 1000th post.
Fun stuff fun stuff. Going on my 2000 I'm gonna get it before June 21st. ;) I HOPE!!!

omg its my first day of highschool and i have a test tomorrow and homework!! it sucks.... :(

well...about the story...

haha thats so cutee :smiley: they crack me up lol

can't wait for more :smiley:

AWWW!!! :love:
-HA well Vaughn must be a smart actor cause he managed to fix the pipes!! :lol:
And I'm glad Syd enjoyed the premier!!!
-Can't wait to see how the set visit goes!!!
Great update! Loved it!

The updates were so cute. I'm glad Syd was okay at the premiere. But the girl who plays the role of Amy kinda smells like trouble. I'm so said this is ending soon. I'm glad that Michael fixed her plumbing, what a great guy and because he's an actor.

-erin :smiley:

It's only natural that they take a shower together. I mean, they already had a cold one in the kitchen. They just followed it up with a hot one in the bathroom.

Chris

Back