I Can't Imagine

secretfriend220 said:
wow. haha. i love the whole glowing part! :smiley: thanks for the PM.

oooh. nadia is her full sister? i thought sloane made sure nadia was his child? but ... awesome!! ;D
[post="1454911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know. I watched that episode the other day. But i couldn't budge the fact that Irina was trying to tell Jack something at the end of Search and Rescue.

“I kind of feel sorry for Vaughn.”

“And why is that?”

“For having to ask ‘The Jack Bristow’ if he can marry his only daughter.” They laughed.

:lol:

i love dixon, he can tell something was up with syd hehe.
that was a cute chapter, can't wait for more.

That was so adorable!
Awe!
I love how much Dixon Knows about Syd!
And Im so glad that Nadia is her FULL sister!
(Im a full believer of that myself *nods*)
Thanks for the PM!
Update when you get the chance!
-Ash

Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy! i love fluff! lol :D :lol: your off to a good start, i can tell this story is gonna be great! :woot: i love S/V's conversation and syd/dixon's talk! :P i really wanna keep up with this story...do ya think i could get a PM??:thinking: post as soon as possible please! :cool:

lee :happydance:

Thank you all for reading this. i started school. yay :( lol. i have already written up through chapter 4 and i'm almost done with 5. but i haven't typed them yet. sorry :( I will try and do that by the end of tonight. If i don't i'll try and get it up by tomorrow after band practice. yay again :angry: Have i mentioned how much i hate school. well i do. but i do my homework like a good little girl. lol :D I know i'm forgetting something as soon as i post this i will remember it. lol :D :thinking:
oh well. here is the PM list

PM list

Spy_girl21
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
secretfriend220
luckylass
Syd_ Vaughn
Nicky_Bristow
Syd26
hawkeye
shotput25ash
Vaughnlover15
jadeygirl
Lovygirl
imlost2
Sydney L Bristow
littlemissliketofight
KAliasGirl
Bennezuela
leelow13
BrownEyedGirl

Thanks again! (y) ;) :D :smiley:

Hey guys! :D I didn't think i would be able to type it that quick. I also typed the 4th chapter, but i'm not going to post it for a couple of days. I'm trying to stay ahead so i don't have to work as much. And plus i am back in school. great <_<

I'm going to go ahead and post chapter 3 now since i havn't posted in a couple of days. Sorry but its kind of short. It seemed bigger on paper. don't kill me please :hide: and if you try to i'll run away :run: , far away, and you will never know the end of this story lol
Well here it is!

Chapter 3

“Hey Syd!” Vaughn said coming into Dixon’s room, giving her a kiss.

“Hey.”

“How are you feeling Dixon?”

“Physically, good. Besides that, shocked.”

“Why is that?”

“Syd is what you said true?”

“Syd what is he talking about?” asked a concerned Vaughn.

“I’ll go ahead and explain it to both of you now. But what I’m about to tell you two can not leave this room, unless I say otherwise.”

Dixon and Vaughn nodded in agreement.

“Right before we left for Savogda, I had a little talk with my dad. According to my mother, Nadia’s father is not Sloane.” Vaughn was in disbelief. “Wait what? So we still don’t know who Nadia’s father is?

“No, we do. Ever since we found out about Nadia, we all believed Nadia and I shared the some mother and different fathers.” Vaughn cut in. “Wait, are you saying that you and Nadia are full sisters?”

“Yes.”

“Wow. Does Sloane know?”

“We don’t know. The only people who know are the people in this room, and my parents.”

“You mean Nadia doesn’t even know?” said Dixon/

“No. so don’t say anything about this to anyone. You got it?”

Dixon and Vaughn nodded in agreement. “Ok.”

Vaughn looked at his watch. “Oh, Syd, we’re going to be late if we don’t leave soon.”

“Ok.”

“Where are you two lovebirds headed?”

“Santa Barbara.”

“Finally?”

“Yes.”

“I remember the last time you two were going to Santa Barbara. Vaughn, you couldn’t get out of that debrief sooner.” Dixon laughed.

“Why were you in such a hurry?” asked Sydney.

“Because I couldn’t wait to start our weekend together.”

“Why do I feel there is another reason?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Well I asked didn’t I?”

“I was going to propose to you.”

Sydney was about to cry. “I wish I didn’t go missing that night.” She broke down in Vaughn’s arms.

“Me too Sydney. Me too.”

love it! fluffy, fluffy, fluffy i love fluff!! :P great chapter :D they finally get to go to Santa Barbara after all these years! yeah :lol: thanks for the PM :smiley: and don't worry i won't kill ya! so you don't need to hide or run away... just finish the story and i'll be happy! :D

lee :happydance:

Back