I Can't Imagine

Awe, poor Sydney
Its not her fault the stupid covenant are crapholes!

I cant wait for them to get to Santa Barbara (they ARE going to get there, riiiight?)

Thanks for the PM
Update soon!
-Ash

“I was going to propose to you.”

Sydney was about to cry. “I wish I didn’t go missing that night.” She broke down in Vaughn’s arms.

“Me too Sydney. Me too.”

:cry:
so sad! but so cute at the same time
cant wait for more awesome job! :D

Sorry guys. Its been a while. I've been side-tracked with school (I hate school :angry: ) anyway. here is the next chapter!! :D I should warn you, there is A LOT! of drama in this chapter

Chapter 4

Present day

Was he telling me the truth? Was he really protecting me because he loves me, and not for whom I am in this stupid Prophecy?

Sydney was at the pier, crying, thinking about what she learned not long ago.

*Flashback*

“Where do you want me to start?”

“Let’s start about what your name is.”

“Ok. Well, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s William C. Vaughn Jr. When I was in my teens, I asked my mom if I could permanently change my name. She agreed. She told me she didn’t want to name me after my dad anyway. She said I didn’t look like a Bill. She wanted to call me Christopher, Christian, or Michael. I thought about it for a while. I decided I was more of a Michael. So, as you can tell, I changed my name to Michael.”

“Ok. I see you more as a Michael too, than a Bill also. Ok. Why are you a ‘bad guy'?”

“Some people believe I was and am a Rambaldi follower. Right before my dad died, he told me about someone called ‘The Chosen One’. He asked me that if he were unable to find them, would I find them for him. I agreed. Well when I was old enough, I joined the CIA. About 3 years past and there was still no sign of ‘The Chosen One’. By then I know about who this Rambaldi guy was, so I decided to stop searching for them. I decided to go into the field to help stop this group called ‘The Alliance’. Things went wrong so I decided to work as a case officer. My first case belonged to this one girl, uh; I can’t even remember her name. I t lasted about two months. Then my next case was to Jeffery something. It lasted about four months. Then you walked in. When I heard about what happened to you, I decided I would help you take down SD-6. I got to know you, to understand you. For some reason, I felt that it was my job to protect you, to make sure nothing happened to you. When we found page 47, as you know, we found ‘The Chosen One’. You. By that time I had feeling for you. Strong feelings. I wanted to be seen in public with you so bad, I was about to shoot Sloane myself, just to be with you. I could have cared less about that stupid Prophecy. I didn’t want to protect you because I promised my father I would, I wanted to protect you because I love you. To this very day I have stood by my promise. To protect you for who you are to me, not some 15th century lunatic.”

Sydney didn’t know what to say. She was in tears. So was Vaughn.

“Syd, I love you. You are my whole world. You mean everything to me. I love you with all my heart.”

*End Flashback *

I have no reason to be mad at him. But did he tell me the truth?

“Syd?”

Sydney turned around to face him. She didn’t know what to say. I need him to prove it.
“Michael, I need you to prove to me that you love me.”

Vaughn didn’t even hesitate with his answer.

“I broke protocol to be to with you. I killed my wife to be with you. I stuck by you through your rough times. I asked you to marry me…” He had to stop for a sec to catch his breath. “Sydney, I love you.”

Vaughn got down on one knee and held her hands in his.

“Syd, I want to be with you forever. I want to have my kids with you. I want to share my bed, my house, and my belongings with you. I’ve said this before but I need to say it again. I don’t know what I have done to have you in my life. I’m am so grateful that I met you, worked with you, and most importantly, fell in love with you. Syd, without you, I’d be lost. This world, this job, everything, it would make me insane. Syd, I want to be your husband. Will you marry me?”

Sydney didn’t have to hesitate. She kissed him passionately.

“Yes I want to marry you!”

They hugged and kissed for five minutes.

“I love you Michael.”

“I love you too Sydney.”

“Hey you called me Michael. That doesn’t happen often.”

“Well, why wouldn’t I? That would be weird me calling you ‘Vaughn’ when my name is going to be Vaughn also. But if it slips out, I’m sorry in advance.”

“No need to apologize. I’m used to it anyway.”

He looked into her eyes and smiled. She looked into his and smiled. They continued to sit on the bench on the pier and enjoy each others company for the rest of the afternoon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thats it! sorry its so short. blame it on school!!! lol :D off to send PMs!

Back