I Remember

Michelle is a smart little girl, I know some 6 and 7 year olds who don't know their own first name, much less their whole name.

I love that his proposal told her he wants to marry her and that he got his memories back. I'm glad she said "Yes".

It was funny the way they told Michelle to look out the window to see what Weiss and Nadia were doing and then sent her out to play with them for "hours". I'm sure Weiss and Nadia figured out why Michelle was sent to play with them for hours.

Vaughn wanted to get married right then. lol

Can't wait for the wedding. I hope Michelle accepts that Vaughn is her father. She may have an idea already since she had seen his pictures before he returned and Sydney put them away.

DUDE! she knows her own name?
*smiles* i asked my mummy just then
my full name is something i actually know now
*dances around*

anyway
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! he remembers! and they're getting married

but NOOOOOOOO! NO MORE sentimental time for me!
i don't WANT the last chapter tomorrow
can't you just.. continue this fic for another year or something? *begs*

luv juju :harp:

Chapter 24
By the time they arrived home from getting their marriage license it was nearly five o’clock. Sydney and Vaughn went to Eric and Nadia’s to get Michelle.
“Hello...” Eric said suspiciously.
“Hey.” They both smiled.
“We have an invitation to give you.” Sydney smiled.
“An invitation? To what?” Nadia asked.
“Our wedding” Sydney smiled.
“What? When?” Eric smiled.
“Tomorrow” They both said.
“Oh this is wonderful!” Nadia grinned as she hugged them both. “Oh my god we’re all going to be family!”
“I guess so.” Vaughn laughed.
“So you know everything now huh?” Eric asked him. Vaughn nodded his head.
“Actually there’s one more thing...” Sydney said. Nadia and Eric gave her a questioning glance. Sydney nodded toward their son.
“Ohhh...” Nadia sighed.
“What?” Vaughn asked.
“Their son Michael...” Sydney said.
“What about him?”
“He’s named after you.” Sydney smiled at him. Vaughn looked slightly stunned. He looked to Eric and Nadia who were smiling and feeling slightly embarrassed with their arms around one another.
“Wow... I don’t know what to say except... thanks” Vaughn sighed.
“You don’t have to say anything but you’re welcome” Eric smiled.
“Ok enough sadness! We have a wedding to plan” Nadia grinned. “OH no!” She gasped.
“What?”
“Dad – did you tell him?”
“Oh no I completely forgot... and we didn’t tell Michelle either.” Sydney said.
“We should probably tell her first.”
“Yeah.... well thanks for watching her guys... we’ll see you tomorrow.” Sydney smiled as she walked over and picked up her daughter and then they went home.

“Michelle we need to talk to you about something.” Sydney told her daughter as she sat her on the couch.
“Ok”
“Well this man,” She said as she patted Michael’s arm. “He’s your father.”
“Oh...” Michelle said with a slightly confused expression.
“Wait I know...” Sydney said as she went to the closet and retrieved the box with all of the pictures of her and Michael. “Remember these? I told you that this was your father and see it’s the same person.”
Michelle looked from the man in the photograph to the man sitting in front of her. A smile grew on her face and then she stood up and hugged Vaughn. Vaughn was surprised at first but then he pulled her into his lap and hugged her tight.
“I love you so much sweetie” Vaughn said to his daughter.
“I love you daddy.” She said.
Sydney was now in tears watching them embrace. Vaughn pulled her into the hug and the three of them held each other.
~*~

The next day Sydney, Vaughn, Michelle, Eric, Nadia, Michael and Jack went to the courthouse to watch Sydney and Vaughn finally become husband and wife.

After their marriage they insisted on going to the CIA rotunda to tell all of their friends their wonderful news. While they were there they passed their ‘flirting corner’
“Hey Vaughn do you...” Sydney began.
“Yeah,” He smiled as he gave her a tight hug finally knowing that after so many years, after so many things getting in their way, they would finally be together forever. “I remember”

THE END

thanks for reading everyone :hug:
~Janet~

PM List - Let me Know if I forgot someone
sexcivaughn14
i'm an aliasaholic
Vaughnlover15
PoketRockets11
Ms.MichaelVaughn
krzykty57789
mrs.marshal030791
stealthy
Italian fan
wanttobew/MV
aliasfreak8903
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
aliasgirl89
sfs&v
Alwazabrat
Xtremelimits08
~VartansGirl~
KAliasGirl
vaughnshoney
Agent Roberts
aliasdancer007
ohiochic2010
Spirit
berry_kyoote_spy88
Alias_rocks_87
smartgirl2004
Sydney A Vaughn
deranged_girl
Nancy O
SydVaughn1001
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sparklingrainbow
Mountaineer4746
KoalaMV
Aliasfan23
freckles3706
maddy28
dsracing99
gartan011
vaughnsgurl4lf
SydneyVaughn47
blue_bird
gucci_94
peanutbutter
frangipani
superspy
freaky
gillybean
ASIOagent
msu_ruby
mountaineer143
broe4ever929
agentmoose
littlemissliketofight
anji_alias
hannahb
mightylittleone
fire*N*ice
maddy28
lizababy
vartan-lova
alias_luver
Bekirock
Truth Takes Time 2.18
ooigooicatarpiller
Jen-Jen
jenji124
IwantRome
julesvartan
SydAPO05
rileylovesalias
jughelynj
Jen-Jen
WindyStar47
SweetiePie
iluvalias0203
Bubbles
Alias Fan Gillian
bellasbaby
luckylass
kalias
aliasmaniac7723
julesomme
luckylass
lytab5
aliaschick06
lil_aussie_sez
Prophecyfreak44
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
lauren-is-a-b****

No sequel?!?!
Are you serious?
Well that is depressing
This was so cute
I'm glad Michelle understands
I'm glad they got married
I'm glad Vaughn remembers
This was just too cute
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing such a great story with us!

I'll add to the ending:

Vaughn became an analyst and didn't go on any missions.
Sydney continued teaching.
They had more babies.
Michelle grew up to be a beautiful young lady.
They lived happily ever after.

Thanks for a wonderful story.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is just sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. :D
Michelle looked from the man in the photograph to the man sitting in front of her. A smile grew on her face and then she stood up and hugged Vaughn. Vaughn was surprised at first but then he pulled her into his lap and hugged her tight.
“I love you so much sweetie” Vaughn said to his daughter.
“I love you daddy.” She said.
Sydney was now in tears watching them embrace. Vaughn pulled her into the hug and the three of them held each other.
That is soo sweet. Vaughn and his daughter hugging. :cry:
Now they can be a happy little family.

The next day Sydney, Vaughn, Michelle, Eric, Nadia, Michael and Jack went to the courthouse to watch Sydney and Vaughn finally become husband and wife.
It's about time they got married. They have waited long enough.
After their marriage they insisted on going to the CIA rotunda to tell all of their friends their wonderful news. While they were there they passed their ‘flirting corner’
“Hey Vaughn do you...” Sydney began.
“Yeah,” He smiled as he gave her a tight hug finally knowing that after so many years, after so many things getting in their way, they would finally be together forever. “I remember”

THE END
That is just such a nice way to end it. It was wonderful. Sydney and Vaughn are together - which is how it should always be and have a beautiful daughter. He remembers everything about their life together which is great.
Thanx for the pm
And thanx for an excellent story! :hug:

Back