Season 4 Ice Airdate

Hibou

Cadet
101334_140 -- ALIAS - "Ice" - Sydney goes undercover as an earthy social worker and Vaughn as a lascivious, semi-tipsy priest to track down a deadly new bio-weapon. Meanwhile, Sydney is frightened when Vaughn's inner-demons regarding deceased wife Lauren come to the surface, and Nadia turns to a reluctant Jack to learn truths about her mother, Irina, on "Alias," SUNDAY, JANUARY 19 (9:01-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/VIVIAN ZINK)
JENNIFER GARNER

From the promo pics on ABCMedianet. Irina-ness! Ummm, but why does it list it as on a sunday? January 19th is a wednesday.. and it LOOKS like Ice has been moved up on episode. It will be airing as the fourth eppy, which was originally detente. Why such standalone eps JJ?

Actually... I don't think Ice moved up! I think it switched titles with detente because the description for detente we have from the magazines and this description both talk of a hunt for a bioweapon. So, did they just switch the titles?

OK, I doubt it is a mistake, but here's my take (given that Liberty Village is airing the week after)

a) they are going to try and push the Syd'Vaughn stuff sooner, and I bet you JJ has approved this scheduling change. hopefully it won't be too wierd with the earlier episodes
b) theya re going standalone for episodes 4-9 or so, to get new viewers truly hooked and invested, followed by the big stuff the rest of the season

hopefully we get a clear answer.

Back