Season 3 "The Two" Airdate

MyCuriousLife said:
So, the season premiere would be aired on September 28?!?! Is that official already?!
Yes! As a matter of fact, I announced that a few weeks ago.
:D

ok i have a quick question. i think i read somewhere on here that there was a rumor or word that the season opener was goin to be 2 hrs or with no commericals! does anyone know if that is still true or what?

I *hope* it's true, but it won't be two hours. About a month ago when the airdate was realeased, I remember the ABC press release said there was a show at 8 and another at 10, so it can't be two hours. *hopefully wishes that info is out of date*

Commercial free.. I doubt it, but still hopefully hoping.

I wish it were true, but I read the same release. I haven't read anything about a commercial-free premiere ( :( ). All I know is that the premiere of 24 will be commercial-free.
;)

hi! you were talking about season3 in your country, my country is portugal, and in here the last episode that i saw was double agent so there is about eight episodes for the end of the second season so i will have to wait more than you guys to watch the new season, and ifs the network pays the continuation of ALIAS. :rolleyes: by the way, i love the fanfic (y)

kisses

anya :redhair:

Back