Season 3 AIRDATE

Will the practice finale be two hours? If not, they still have plenty of time to air 2 hour worth of Alias on the 2nd. But from what I've been reading here and there, all signs point to 23rd.

According to their May sweeps release, the brilliant *cough* programmers over at ABC have announced when the final two episodes of Alias will air.

Alias 3.21 "Legacy" - May 2, 2004 9:00-10:00 EST

Sunday, May 9 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

Sunday, May 16 - Super Millionaire

Alias 3.22 "Resurrection" (SEASON FINALE) - May 23, 2004 9:00-10:00 EST

Yes, friends, after the second to last episode of Alias airs, we will have to wait THREE FRICKIN WEEKS to see the finale! AHHH!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

that would be cool if they had like a cliffhanger at the end of 21 and make us wait 3 weeks to find out the conclusion!!!

That tells you their priority they place on Alias. It's a great show, but I read somewhere that the ratings have been lacking. With Practice, they are trying to go out with a bang and bringing old characters. They are trying to grab audiences that way and at the same time introduce their spin off. Harry Potter and Super Millionaire should also boost their ratings. It upsets me too about the delay of the Alias finale, but I think about it this way: their rating stunts can only help Alias when they bringing in advertising money. I wonder what other broadcasting companies are doing in response to ABC's tactical move.

ok, its been OFFICIALIZED....the airdate for the season finale of alias is...<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MAY 23RD</span>

this sucks!!! 3 friggin weeks!!!!! That's just crazy........... :angry: :madfire:

but i guess the above stated by youngwayne is true...that it might increase the ratings.....but still 3 FRIGGIN WEEKS IS A VERY LONG TIME TO STAY SPOILER FREE!! :angry: :thinking:

Okay, I know we are all confused. And I posted this somewhere else too, but just so we are all on the same page.

May 2nd: Alias Episode 21
May 9th: Harry Potter movie (no Alias)
May 16th: Super Millionare (no Alias)
May 23rd: Alias season finale!!!

You are SOOO right! The 23rd it is. Jen was saying that they had some Alias shooting this past weekend to finish so it helped distract her from her movie opening. So doesn't that make you wonder if it they have new sceens or they just had to put it off so that she could go a the press junket for her movie. I think last year they finished right after her birthday.

The good thing to it airing May 23rd is that we won't have to wait as long for season 4 to start.

Well, even though i'm mad that we have to wait three weeks, in the long run I think it's better. Think about it...

would you rather wait these three weeks and know that there will be another eppy of Alias at the end, or...

see the eppy right away, and then wait those three weeks, and then at the end, realize that you still have a whole summer left to wait!!!!

Personally, i'd rather have the wait, so there's less time of no Alias in the summer. :-D

But don't get me wrong!! I WANT TO SEE THAT FINALE!! :P

I suppose we should be used to this abuse since we have been taking it this way all season. What is the deal?? HELLO ABC~ let's take the one good thing you have going and TRY not to kill it!! Are you listening?

Back