Season 3 AIRDATE

my head is spinning and i bet others r 2 so let's get down what we know...

May 2nd- possible, very likely for an epi
May 9th- almost impossible b/c harry potter
May 16th- i heard something about SUPER MILLIONARE
May 23rd- possible
ok... that's what we know.

Maybe SM will be on at 8...the finale is written in the magazine as May 16th, so unless we looked at the wrong TV show...I'll have to go check it out..

Tori13 said:
Maybe SM will be on at 8...the finale is written in the magazine as May 16th, so unless we looked at the wrong TV show...I'll have to go check it out..
no youre right it did say the 16th...but its always subject to change. yah maybe supermillionaire will be at 8!!! but its either the 16th or the 23rd.

MVhunny said:
Seanman2326 said:
May 2nd - 3.x21 Legacy

May 9th - Harry Potter

May 16th - 2x22 Resurrection (Season Finale)

thats how it is people
cya
are you POSITIVE?? whens supermillionaire?
Super Millionaire is on May 16th ...

so, there goes your theory ... ;)

it didnt say anything about supermillionare anywhere!!!! and although it is subject to change, ew.com says its the 16th...

ugh but i want to see the week before the finale, and the finale as close together as possible!! IT HAS A GREATER...EFFECT..

Ok, HELP......... is there a air date "for sure" for the season finale? reading everyone comments...Not getting a real answer. I'm planning a Big Alias Season Fanale Party. So the date is really important. Please help me. :smiley:

Super Millionaire does come on May 16, 2004 at 9/8 central which is Alias's normal time slot. The air date for Super Millionaire is aready posted at the ABC website.

ABC's Super Millionaire page

That is the link that shows when Super Millionaire will air.

So, the 2nd is possible for a 2-hour finale, but would put serious time contstraints on the Alias crew. The 9th and 16th can't be a possiblity because of Harry Potter and Who Wants to be a Millionaire, which would mean the 23rd is the most likely airdate...right?

I would actually like that 'cuz the 23rd's my birthday :D

Tiger<O> said:
So, the 2nd is possible for a 2-hour finale, but would put serious time contstraints on the Alias crew. The 9th and 16th can't be a possiblity because of Harry Potter and Who Wants to be a Millionaire, which would mean the 23rd is the most likely airdate...right?

I would actually like that 'cuz the 23rd's my birthday :D
but then you will have a 2 week span in the series ...

I would like it to be a hour finale on may 2nd .... ;)

Back