Season 3 "The Two" Airdate

D

Derek

As of now, "The Two" airdate is unknown. However, Sd-6.com is saying that it will be on the 28th. As with last season, ABC is reairing most of season 2 before the Season 3 premiere. "The Telling" will air on Sept. 14th. The Emmys are on the 21st, and I can't imagine ABC doing something as stupid as putting Alias up against the Emmys. So, the most likely premiere date is Sept. 28th.

People in America only have 10 weeks, I live in the UK so i have 7 months :angry: to wait! That is so depressin :( ! Ithink some1 should record the epis n send it down to me (hint,hint) :D

10 weeks ... such a long wait ... :blink:

But I am actually really ... :woot: ... 10 more weeks and the wait is over and we will finally know what the heck JJ did with us and Syd and 2 years ... :blink:

Atleast we have a date to look forward to! My b-day is sept. 27th so the Season 3 premiere is like the best birthday present!!!!!!

oo that would be awsome!!! i can't wait!!! lol well i hope that jen wins the emmy cuz then i think the shows premire would have better ratings since she won. KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

lauren vartan

oh I can't wait for this. Hopefully they'll show the season 2 finale again on tv so my memory will be refreshed for season 3

Be happy Alias isn't on Fox. 24 won't start until almost November.
:eek:

Derek said:
As of now, "The Two" airdate is unknown. However, Sd-6.com is saying that it will be on the 28th. As with last season, ABC is reairing most of season 2 before the Season 3 premiere. "The Telling" will air on Sept. 14th. The Emmys are on the 21st, and I can't imagine ABC doing something as stupid as putting Alias up against the Emmys. So, the most likely premiere date is Sept. 28th.
OMG they better not put Alias up against the emmys

10 weeks may be along waite...but just think S1 will be on DVD before then...that can be our refuge till the possible 9/28 premire! :-D

when i really think about it 10 weeks isnt TO long

but thats just me lol
Sean

Back