If the cast of Alias ...

hmmmmmm. thoughie. maybe lord of the rings, cuz i could be an elf and get to be wid orlando bloom. but maybe alias cuz of sark and the chance to do all the wiked physical stuff.

NQ: if u were syd, and you were going out with vaughn, but he turned evil and joined the k-dorectorate, would you dump him and stay with the cia, or join him cuz he's so good lukin and u luv him???

I'd stay with him. and I'd try to turn him back to the CIA but if we could keep our work seperate from our home lives I'd really want to stay.

...hey...that'd make a great story...hmmm...:cool:

dbrizz
:syd2:

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
hmmmmmm. thoughie. maybe lord of the rings, cuz i could be an elf and get to be wid orlando bloom. but maybe alias cuz of sark and the chance to do all the wiked physical stuff.

NQ: if u were syd, and you were going out with vaughn, but he turned evil and joined the k-dorectorate, would you dump him and stay with the cia, or join him cuz he's so good lukin and u luv him???
erm...no new question so I'll answer this 1.

I'll pull some Francinator on him. :D Hypnosis...and you know what. I'll make sure he becomes a goodie. I'll take on double agent status and help the CIA infultrate the K-Directorate and spend time with my yummy handler turned bad. (I love the bad guys... ^_^ ) In the end he'll be good...i'll make him good!

Next Question:
What method would you use to test if Francie was faux?...no coffee ice cream handy!

Next Question: Go to Alias set or go to the Emmys?

GO TO THE SET!! I might see Jen and Mike, maybe Victor...but on the set, I might see most the cast...that would be the best.

NQ: Lena Olin's NEVER coming back (Yipes, it's just hypothetical - don't shoot me) and they want the mother for the show next season, how could they do it?

:cool:

lenafan said:
NQ: Lena Olin's NEVER coming back (Yipes, it's just hypothetical - don't shoot me) and they want the mother for the show next season, how could they do it?

I think Dame Judi Dench should be Sydney's mew momma!!! Ha! Now that would be crazy. Seriously, they would have to get someone who at least looks similar and at the moment I can't think of anybody. I don't want her replaced, maybe thats why. hehe :lol:

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak Posted on Jan 20 2004, 07:10 PM
QUOTE (lenafan @ Jan 20 2004, 03:10 PM)
NQ: Lena Olin's NEVER coming back (Yipes, it's just hypothetical - don't shoot me) and they want the mother for the show next season, how could they do it ?

I think Dame Judi Dench should be Sydney's mew momma!!! Ha! Now that would be crazy. Seriously, they would have to get someone who at least looks similar and at the moment I can't think of anybody. I don't want her replaced, maybe thats why. hehe

Hey, there's a better way too! Think knife! :rolleyes:

NQ per Syd&Vaughn4-Ever,

Which member of the cast would make the best CIA agent for real? You can have anyone from the past two seasons? And why?

SYDNEY/JENNIFER GARNER, i dont no if im supposed to answer this :thinking: anywho i am lol: i woiuld make her b/c she just "siuts the job and its really kool how she is such a good role model i mean weiis=NO b/ he fall down comidians arent CIA agents ;) vaughn=NO, b/c pretty boys that prnace around and marry ever1 arent CIA agents and i have more but i wont bore you ;) SO SYDNEY/JENNIFER IT IS ;)

alias_freak69 said:
SYDNEY/JENNIFER GARNER, i dont no if im supposed to answer this :thinking: anywho i am lol: i woiuld make her b/c she just "siuts the job and its really kool how she is such a good role model i mean weiis=NO b/ he fall down comidians arent CIA agents ;) vaughn=NO, b/c pretty boys that prnace around and marry ever1 arent CIA agents and i have more but i wont bore you ;) SO SYDNEY/JENNIFER IT IS ;)
Even tho shes a freak, I kinda agree with Jess. Jennifer seems like she is really good at all that stuff she does, but according to everyone who knows her, she is way to nice, so maybe shes not such a good choice. Victor is great, but he's kinda old, not really tho, so he could be a good agent. I think Carl Lumbly would make a great agent. He is tough, strong and smart. And Merrin, she has a great face and would give a look that could scare the s*** outa bad guys after she charmed them with her smile.

Yeah, but Victor Garber would make a great CIA Bureaucrat. What a great voice. I'd melt everytime I'd enter his office.
Action or field agent: Carl Lumbly or Jen.

Hey...you last two...your questions?

Hell yes, cuz of a little thing called a VCR, AND the fact that I would be out with one of the HOTTEST people alive!!!!!!!!!

Would you ditch finals week to visit the set of ALIAS and meet the ENTIRE cast?

Oh gosh, don't give me that one. I actually have to answer morally because I could never skip finals week. Any other week of the God-foresaken school year, sure, but missing finals could kill me. Sure, giving up the chance to go to the set would kill me too.

NQ: If you had a choice between going to the set and meeting some people from the cast (you gotta think that some are on location shooting an ep) or meeting JG and being in a short scene in an epi, which would you choose? (In other words, go to the set and meet some peeps or not go to the set, be on location somewhere else, meet JG and be in a scene)

well that's tough but i think i'd go on location with jg and do a short scene.that would b so much fun :D
nq.if u had the chance to be on alias as mv's love interest would u if it ment syd n vaughn wouldn't b together?

absolutely not. Everyone knows those two are destined for eachother and you don't mess w/ destiny...you just don't!

NQ:
If you were asked to make a critical decision regarding the future of alias and you had to choose between syd and vaughn getting back together and Vaughn dying shorty there after, or Syd and Will getting together and Vaughn moving on with someone else, what would you do?

Back