SkyGirl5

Cadet
Ahh alright new story time people

i loooooove this story its sooooo cute ^_^

In My Life

Special Thanks: my beta's Amy, Katy, Louise
and an extra special thanks to Carolyn :hug:

Chapter 1
Fourteen year old Carolyn Bristow walked slowly down the hall toward her locker. 7:30 am was really too early to be starting high school. She yawned as she put the combination in her locker and pulled it open.
“Hey Carolyn see you in class!” Her good friend Amber called as she walked by looking freakishly chipper for that hour of the morning.
“Huh? Oh yeah, see you there” Carolyn said through another yawn. She took off her coat and hung it up. After unloading her books that she wouldn’t need until after lunch she grabbed her French notebook, which she had forgotten the previous day, and crammed it in her bag. She gave herself a look in the tiny mirror hanging on the back of the locker. After making sure the eye liner around her emerald green eyes wasn’t smudged and that her brown hair was smoothly back in a clip she shut her locker and began walking off to class.
“felgercarb.” She groaned when her flip-flop flew off and skidded down the hallway. She limped after it and crammed it back on her foot.
“Hey Carolyn.” Marc, from her first period French class, said as he came up to her.
“Hey.” She smiled.
“Did you get question 5 of the French homework? That one totally stumped me; I had no idea what it was asking.”
“French homework?! We had French homework?!” Carolyn gasped.
“Uh… yeah… the worksheet he gave us.” Marc said.
“felgercarb!” Carolyn shouted as she ran to the classroom, slammed herself down in her seat and whipped out her French folder.
“Relax Carolyn,” Marc sighed as he slid in the desk in front of her. “Just bat your eyelashes at Mr. Vaughn, drool over him like usual, and giggle. He’ll let you out of the assignment.”
Carolyn rolled her eyes at him. “While Mr. Vaughn is easy on the eyes I’d hardly do that. I do not have a crush on him like half the other girls in this class. Besides he’s old enough to be my father – that’s just creepy.”
“Actually I heard him telling one of the other teachers that he’s going to be 32 soon making him barely 17 years older than you.” Marc said.
“17 years? Ew!” Carolyn groaned.
“Not into older men huh?” He laughed.
“Not that old… 10 years is my cut off.” She sighed.
“10 years huh? What if you meet THE perfect guy but he’s 10 years 11 months older than you?” Marc asked.
Carolyn smiled at him. “Well there are exceptions to every rule. Now quit talking so I can finish my homework!”

“Bonjour!” Mr. Vaughn smiled as he walked into their classroom, carrying a handful of papers.’
“Bonjour.” The class echoed dully.
“Don’t act so excited.” Mr. Vaughn laughed. “Come on guys it’s going to be 70 degrees today!”
“That’s why we’re depressed.” One kid groaned. “Its April, sunny and 70 and we’re stuck in here with you.”
“Oh I’m touched.” Mr. Vaughn said sarcastically. “Ok guys pass in your homework.”
Carolyn was busy scribbling down the last sentence of her paper when she felt someone standing beside her.
“Carolyn.” Mr. Vaughn sighed.
“Yeah sorry I… forgot.” She sighed as she looked up at him, handing him the paper.
“Ok everyone turn to page 147 please” Mr. Vaughn announced as he placed the papers on his desk.

~*~

“Carolyn, could I talk to you for a moment?” Mr. Vaughn said as all the students were filing out of the classroom on their way to homeroom.
“Yeah?” She asked as she walked over to his desk.
“Carolyn this is the third day in a row you haven’t had your homework.” Mr. Vaughn sighed.
“I did it today! All but the last question!” she insisted.
“Yes but you did it in class. The point of homework is to be done at home.” He told her.
“I’m sorry Mr. Vaughn I’ve just been really busy lately. My mom’s been working late and my aunt is sick so I was taking care of my baby cousin… I mean I’m getting A’s and B’s on the tests right?”
“Yes… alright well just don’t make a habit of doing your homework in class alright? Believe it or not the homework is important.” He said.
“I know thanks.” She sighed as she grabbed her bag and headed out of the classroom.

ill send out pms later cuz im too lazy now :P

Okay, now for a real response for jannie even though i read this a couple months ago lol. i feel the need to listen to I Do while i do this lol.

and an extra special thanks to Carolyn
my pleasure :smiley:

Fourteen year old Carolyn Bristow walked slowly down the hall toward her locker. 7:30 am was really too early to be starting high school. She yawned as she put the combination in her locker and pulled it open
Ok, i'm in it...it HAS to be good lol!

“Hey Carolyn.” Marc, from her first period French class, said as he came up to her.
“Hey.” She smiled.
oh man im giggling like mad. its great. i love it lol. we're cute

Carolyn rolled her eyes at him. “While Mr. Vaughn is easy on the eyes I’d hardly do that. I do not have a crush on him like half the other girls in this class. Besides he’s old enough to be my father – that’s just creepy.”
“Actually I heard him telling one of the other teachers that he’s going to be 32 soon making him barely 17 years older than you.” Marc said.
“17 years? Ew!” Carolyn groaned.
its still pretty damned illegal marc...on so many levels. and you want me, so dont tell me to hit on my teacher!

“Carolyn.” Mr. Vaughn sighed
why do teachers sigh? its JUST homework

“Carolyn, could I talk to you for a moment?” Mr. Vaughn said as all the students were filing out of the classroom on their way to homeroom.
dont you dare hit on me, your old enough to be my father!

“I’m sorry Mr. Vaughn I’ve just been really busy lately. My mom’s been working late and my aunt is sick so I was taking care of my baby cousin… I mean I’m getting A’s and B’s on the tests right?”
poor mommy :(

haha, i love it jannie!!!
carolyn
xoxo

That's really good start! :D
It's only homework - it's not like it really matters!
Can I get a pm when you update?
Can't wait for more
Update soon.

oh man, keep me on board with the pee-ems! I can tell that this one is going to be a good one! not that your others aren't I mean... Oh felgercarb... uh, turns and runs...

Could you please put me on the pm list? And while you're at it why not putting me on the addict list too :D
I really want to know how this ends....I love it already :smiley:
please update soon

Really cute. Who is Carloyn's mom. (I am guessing it is Sydney, but then it could be Nadia or another sister.
Please send me a pm when you update.

texasalias

sexcivaughn14 said:
it has ME in it, how can it NOT be good?
[post="1351962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sexcivaughn14 said:
this is like the best fic i have ever read
[post="1351983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: you are just too cute aren't you?

PM LIST
Alias_rocks_87
Sydney A Vaughn
maddy28
Sydney L Bristow
sexcivaughn14
syd26