My Life

aww that was great!!!
i loved it!
poor vaughn, i really feel sorry for him! i love his gran though she seems really sweet!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D please update soon

I love his grandma! Thanks so much for the PM and updates...I've missed this fic!
I'm sorry for the delay, there will be another one since I'm going away for three weeks, but I will give you something before leaving on Thrusday :D

aww that was great!!!
i loved it!
poor vaughn, i really feel sorry for him! i love his gran though she seems really sweet!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D please update soon
She is great and very smart *thinks to the chapter she is writing*
:angelic:
Vaughn didn't have a live as great as we'd like to think, he also had his share of bad things :cry:

Aww I like how close he and his grandma are!!!
-And why won't he just admit that he has changed a little!!!
Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

If you want I can send you all the chapters that have been posted on AA so far, it will be easier for you that way :smiley:

I know it's been one year since I posted something, but I used to update this fic on sd-1 but not it's gone so I'm going to update here until SD-1 gets back and I will post here all the chapters I have on my laptop, at least those I haven't lost when I crashed it, but I bought a new one :smiley:
Hope there are still people reading this story and if there are then please review, thanks
Chapter 23
"You know you’re going to have to pay for what you did to me yesterday." Weiss said the next day while Vaughn was studying.

"Really? Because I didn’t do anything to you yesterday."

"And saying that your grandmother could torture me is nothing for you?"

"I never said such a thing. You know me."

"I do know you that's the thing, and I heard you say that she could torture while she was waiting for you to come home so you can deny it."

"Okay, you caught me, I'm sorry Eric I swear I won't do it again."

"I don't believe you, but let's talk about something else. Like your date with Sydney Bristow."

"There is nothing to say, I'm just taking her out and then take her home. See there isn't much to say."

"Vaughn why aren't you talking to me?"

"I'm talking to you, that's what we've been doing for the last minutes. Now please stop I need to concentrate on what I'm doing."

"You are no fun today, I don't know what's wrong with you but since we arrived to LA you’ve changed. The kind of changing you always promised to do to your parents but never did."

Vaughn sighed and closed his book rather violently before grabbing his bag and jacket. Without saying anything he walked out, leaving a puzzled Weiss behind him who didn't understand what his best friend was doing or why he reacted like he did. He was starting to feel like he didn't know Vaughn as well as he used to and in some ways it was starting to scare him, was he losing his best friend?

Vaughn's POV
I can't believe what I just did, god what's wrong with me? Why am I acting like that? I feel like I'm losing my mind, or more precisely a battle. The only problem is that I don't know what I'm fighting against. I don't even know who I am anymore, it's like I have lost a part of me along the road of changing. That scares the hell out of me because I don't even know if I'm making the right decision by not wanting to follow my father's footsteps. If only someone could tell me if I was making the right decisions or following the right path. I just want a sign that would tell me: Carry on walking in this direction Vaughn, it's the best one for you.
I'm not asking for someone who would take my hand in his and lead me down the right path, I just want someone to show me the direction my life should take.I don't even know if what I'm saying has any sense. I'm confusing myself. Oh God!!! Maybe I should shoot myself, I'm sure some people like Father would love that. My life really sucks right now.

Sure, I have money, the most wonderful grandmother in the world and a beautiful girlfri...

WOW!!!! What am I saying?

Okay, focus Vaughn, focus! Since when do I call her my girlfriend? She is just a girl who is here to help you to have fun nothing more, she is not your girlfriend! You just said that to win the bet, you said that to win the bet. Nothing more!

Maybe if I tell that to my self over and over I will believe it?

Who am I kidding? I know I won’t believe it, maybe shooting myself isn't a such stupid and bad idea. But before doing that I need something; get drunk! And I know who can help me to do so, Eric.

Third person POV

"Eric are you here?" Vaughn asked as he walked in the apartment he shared with Weiss and putting the beers he bought on the bar.

"I'm in my room." Came the reply, before he appeared on the door way. "I really hope you are calmer now, because if you aren't I'm just going to go back in my room and lock the door in case you want to kill me during my sleep."

"Don't worry I have no intentions of killing you, I'm sorry for what I did. I just a lot of things on my mind and I don't know how to deal with them, do you think we can get drunk because I really need to forget all my problems, even if it's only for a few hours."

"If you want, but what's wrong with you? I have never seen you like that. I'm really worried about you."

"I don't know, so you want a beer or a shot of vodka?" he asked changing the topic of conversation.

"I don't care, but I want you to tell me what is going on in your little head."

"Eric, please..."

"No! I'm your best friend and I want to know what's wrong with you and this time I won't drop the subject so easily."

"Like I said I don't know, it's just that suddenly I have thousand thoughts running in my mind. I don't know from where they are coming and I'm scared, scared like I have never been before today."

"I think I know what you are acting like that, I received this letter today." he said taking the letter out of his pocket. "It's from my Father, the money he is giving me for the month. There was only one sentence with the letter :

Your money for the month, your mother kisses you and tell you she loves you
Please don't do anything stupid
Dad.

There is also a letter for you, and I'm guessing it's a letter from your father. And I'm sure it's not exactly the same one that I got."
He took a letter that was on the kitchen table and handed to Vaughn, he tried to pretend that those letters weren't affecting him but it wasn't the case.
Vaughn took the letter and look at it a few seconds before opening it. When he did he was so angry that Weiss was scared for a moment, he had never seen him like that. A long silence fall in the room.

"You are right I didn't get the same letter than you, mine is worse. My father didn't even take the time to write it or even sign the check. His assistant took care of that job. Excuse-me but I'm not feeling really well right now, so we’ll get drunk another day, okay?"

"Mike..."

"No it's okay, it's not like I was expecting something else from him. He is still the same heartless father I have had since my 10th birthday. Well I'm going to work a little, I have a date with Sydney tonight."

"Michael, I know it's not my place to tell you this, but are you sure you are going out with Sydney only for the bet? Because I have the feeling that there is something else behind this story."

"Believe me when I say I'm dating her only for the bet, when she will be in my bed, the interest I have in her will be gone."

"If you say so." Weiss said, not knowing if he was saying the truth or just lying to him. Not wanting to get in a fight with him once again he decided to say nothing and let him leave the room.

yaaaaaaa youre posting this again i was reading it at sd-1 and i realy missed it i cant wait for it to get to where it was at sd-1 and what bout your other fic the one where vaughn is the prime minister or france( sorry im realy bad with names!!0 are you going to post tht again or do you have a site where you postthem i think i remember reading a few chaps on another site that was not sd-1..... if you need help with anything dont hesitate to ask

xxxxxxx gracie

It's called Decisions :smiley: and yes I will update it here too. I'm going to post another chapter right after I've sent the PMs for this fic. I know I had posted chapter 45 or 46 on Sd-1 but we will reach that soon, I'm going to update 3 times this week if there are people who still read this story :thinking:

ooo that was really good :D
i missed this fic so much! i hope that it isnt jst for the bet and that he has actually fallen for syd! :P
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :smiley:

Wow It has been a long time. Can you post a little of what happened before this chapter if you still have it. I think I remember . They live in France and thier fathers sent them to the States to get them away .

Great update. I think that Weiss is right. He is falling for sydney. haha

texasalias

I'm sorry Dani but so far I had only posted 47 chapters on SD-1, not more, well maybe more but I'm sure we were around chapter 50, but the thing is that I don't know how to get in touch with all the people who were on my PM list there, so I'm going to update here, hoping they will know where to find my fics, especially this one which is like my baby ^_^

:blush: so maybe i like doubled it just a tad
but yer i know what you mean about finding people
thats why my names stays the same for every place i go

i cant wait i think ill read this again

ooooh! Yay!!! My Life is updates again ... those this is ages and ages ago ... but this along with You Give Love a Bad Name is one of my all time faves!!! so HUGE Yippieee!

hey how's life?
can i get a pm when you update please?
My father didn't even take the time to write it or even sign the check. His assistant took care of that job. Excuse-me but
awww no Mr. Vaughn please send your son a letter please? :thinking:

"You better stay away from him, he’s mine!"
yer you tell her! :lol: and just for the record Vaughn is Sydney's and alway's will be!
*this is the part where all the Vaughn mad fans sigh in disapointment*

"Oh come on! My grandmother skates better then you do!”
i'd love to see that Syd's granny ice skating :lol:

"Are you laughing at me?"
no never little miss super spy

"Yes, he is the director of the CIA branch. Please don't tell me I just scared you and you are going to run away forgetting everything you know about me."
yes i am scared i dont like spydaddy when he has a license to kill

Finally after what seemed an eternity, Vaughn leaned and softly brushed her lips with his. But seeing Sydney was also leaning he decided to push his luck and kiss her. A soft kiss at first that quickly changed in a more passionate kiss. It's only when they were both breathless that they broke apart. Sydney who had flushed cheeks smiled nervously at a smiling Vaughn.
yes they finaly kissed!

"Okay, Mike just a question. Reassure me you aren't falling for her?"
Vaughn looked at Weiss shocked, how could he ask him such a question? Not knowing what to answer he turned around and walked to his room. Once the door was closed he sighed and closed his eyes, what was happening to him? Was he starting to get crazy? Not knowing what to do, he changed and went to bed: but the question was still in his mind.
'Oh God what I'm going to do?' he thought before closing his eyes.
i spy with my little eye a certain someone who is falling fast and hard but thats what you get when you are angry at your family, having the best granparents and being in wuv :love:

Back