Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
as i said not bein sad to other people!!!!
if u ain't got nothin good 2 say don't say it!!!
You listened to moriel lie all the time, thought someone should to try and shed truth on the situation.
Someone? you're about the 1000nd person who says that!
1000 people who also know the same.
You just say what the rest thinks.. you don't even know you so please shut your mouth about s*** you dont know about!
get bent, you're almost newbie. You know s***.
Now i remember why i hate the dutch.
OMG!!! wow!!!!
look don't start cussin people!!! i'm sorri but he didn't cuss u so don't f**kin cuss him!!!

obsessetion said:
AliasHombre said:
I see you handeled this with maturity, what with all the screaming and pouting.
What has the b**** done that is truthful in anyway, except tell us she was lying and wanted to take over this website and useurp the positions of honest people.
k that don't matter no more cus she's gone!!!! she's done her damage but she's gone and can't come back so just forget her!!!
Then why do you like such lying, manupliative b****es.

AliasHombre said:
I see you handeled this with maturity, what with all the screaming and pouting.
What has the b**** done that is truthful in anyway, except tell us she was lying and wanted to take over this website and useurp the positions of honest people.
A lot.. I know everything.. and i'm at her side now.

obsessetion said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
You listened to moriel lie all the time, thought someone should to try and shed truth on the situation.
You just say what the rest thinks.. you don't even know you so please shut your mouth about s*** you dont know about!
OMG!!! wow!!!!
look don't start cussin people!!! i'm sorri but he didn't cuss u so don't f**kin cuss him!!!
Learn how to read dumbs***.

AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
woops :D you said one thing too much there... time for me to ignore your s*** because it's not to be taken serious

Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
woops :D you said one thing too much there... time for me to ignore your s*** because it's not to be taken serious
f*** you, have fun with your butt buddies.

ok shut the f**ck up!!! there was no f**kin need!!!! i dunno wat ur problum is but i dunno wat the point is of goin on and on and on and on!!!! she's gone!!! wats the point of b**chin behind her back!!!! wats it gonna do??? tell me??

obsessetion said:
ok shut the f**ck up!!! there was no f**kin need!!!! i dunno wat ur problum is but i dunno wat the point is of goin on and on and on and on!!!! she's gone!!! wats the point of b**chin behind her back!!!! wats it gonna do??? tell me??
I came on here to post one thing in the family thread, something iv been a part of for a long time, and you start an arguement with me. How mature

AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:
Oh yes I will. ^_^ Thanks btw.

Yea man.. exactly, he is weak.. oh my god. haaaa!! :D

Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
Itz the MT said:
AliasHombre said:
obsessetion said:

I wasnt going on and on, you started an arguement because you are in love with some liar b****.

but i didn't !!!! all i said was don't say stuff like that bout her cus she's one of my friends!!! and well if thats arguin well.....
u don't just come on and start b**chin bout sum1!!! k!!!! y can't u just leave it out!!!!
and i'm nopt the one goin around and callin us and ***hole and stuff so...

obsessetion said:
but i didn't !!!! all i said was don't say stuff like that bout her cus she's one of my friends!!! and well if thats arguin well.....
u don't just come on and start b**chin bout sum1!!! k!!!! y can't u just leave it out!!!!
and i'm nopt the one goin around and callin us and ***hole and stuff so...
Why dont you go and read a few pages back becasue i was just answering the questions asked of me.

I wasnt going on and on, you started an arguement because you are in love with some liar b****.
You started it by being on the other side.. while you dont know s*** at all. If you dont know what's going on, stay out of it.. instread of saying s*** like you do.

yeah well then we both started and argument k!!!!
no lets just leave thins s**t and get back on topic!!!!
cus i ain't bothered 2 argue over the past!!!
now back on topic!!!
lol!

You started it by being on the other side.. while you dont know s*** at all. If you dont know what's going on, stay out of it.. instread of saying s*** like you do.
I have every right to voice my opinion about moriels status in the family of which i am a part of. No need to jump all over my back. And i do know what happened.

I have every right to voice my opinion about moriels status in the family of which i am a part of. No need to jump all over my back. And i do know what happened.
You know s*** man.. haha. You dont have a clue.. but well, that's your problem and not mine.. so i don't really think your worth commenting on anymore.. simply because you dont know what you talkin about.

You know s*** man.. haha. You dont have a clue.. but well, that's your problem and not mine.. so i don't really think your worth commenting on anymore.. simply because you dont know why you talkin about.
Wow, i have been here longer, and i know how the situation percipitated. Anything that little b**** told you is likely a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back