Insano Family Reunion

Jaimie

Retired
okay, so me and nad had an idea cos AA has been really sparse lately...so here's our idea:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Insano Family Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
we're going to set up a day where all the insanos come on and reunite and all that stuff, like a real family reunion! So please pm me if you are interested in doing this. Let's make AA fun again! (y) (y) :lol: ;) :groupwave: (y)

Itz the MT said:
lmao :D don't be so sure.. I'm very forgetful. :P
you'll remember :P not to worry, it's gonna be a day everyone can agree on and it won't be for awhile so everyone has notice. i was thinking sometime in march :smiley:

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
you'll remember :P not to worry, it's gonna be a day everyone can agree on and it won't be for awhile so everyone has notice. i was thinking sometime in march :smiley:
Whoa that's far away. :eek: I probably don't even post here anymore around that time..

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Whoa that's far away. :eek: I probably don't even post here anymore around that time..
yes you will :angry: i said so. just for that

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
lol :D maybe yes, maybe no.. but i'll come back then, just for that reunion.

AgentNicBristow said:
thats when a lot of people's spring break is though...you might want to make it late february or early april(mayb too far away)
i'll figure something out ;) but i want people to have time to set aside for it

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
good

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
:Pokes MT: if you arent high that is :lol:

Bradhadair said:
okay, so me and nad had an idea cos AA has been really sparse lately...so here's our idea:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Insano Family Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
we're going to set up a day where all the insanos come on and reunite and all that stuff, like a real family reunion! So please pm me if you are interested in doing this. Let's make AA fun again! (y) (y) :lol: ;) :groupwave: (y)
Great idea!! (y) (y)
I'm definetely (y) for it!!! :D