Is there anything that makes you laugh when you...

O.k let me finish is there anything that makes you laugh when you see it or if someone does it. Maybe you don't get what I'm saying Julie (a.k.a Kate Jones) does this werid thing with a cup and everytime she does it it cracks me up!!! :lol: she tries to toture me. Does anyone have some kind of experience like that?

yup, I know what you're saying...my brother does this thing where he pretends to be a gymnast and runs across the hallway, trips and rolls, and then gets up and does the whole pose at the end...gets me every time! teehee, I'm chuckling just thinking about it...

Rach

My sister dances infrom of our door ( it faces the back and is all glass) and ahe does all these stupid moves half the time I'm killing myself laughing

STUART makes me laugh hes from MadTV he is so HILARIOUS the things he does and says HAHAH im LMAO just thinking bout one of the episodes hehe :P. . . and then my friend always does these impressions of him in the grocery store or movies or to her dad its sooo funny

Tons of stuff... just little stupid things that happen when you're with your friends, like my friend made this face while we were watching a movie (she was trying to be inquisitive) anyways everytime she does it it always cracks me up. :lol:

I guess if someone went up to me and said "Malcolm fondles poodles" id laugh. That phrase is of my own creation to make fun of guess who....(malcolm)

Well, I can make ppl laugh by going into one of my laughing fits. Oh and horses...and whenever of my friends point out that an isolated comment has a sextual flair to it. (She goes too far sometimes and we all stare at her and laugh.)

And I cracked up when one of my friends "went after me" with a knife...never anger ppl when they are making pb and j! She was holding the knife like a psycho killer (unintensionally) and I started laughing. Wonder if this is how I am going to die...laughing to death.

I laugh every single time on SNL when they have the Jeopardy skits. I just find this so hilarious! Especially when they have the guy portraying Sean Connery. "That's why your momma said last night!" :lol:

Kara said:
Tons of stuff... just little stupid things that happen when you're with your friends.
:lol: exactly! but the cup thing isn't even all that funny, all I did was lift it up and say "bottoms up" to tina one day and she practically collapsed laughing. ^_^

another thing that triggers laughter from us is the word Yukon. :D

My best friend has a fear of clowns, so when I want to laugh I just leave one out and he screams. I love it, because he looks so funny! :D

when ppl say weird things my friends do that a lot and i just laugh my ass off every time that happens i even crack myself up when i say weird things hehe

AliasBabe12 said:
when ppl say weird things my friends do that a lot and i just laugh my ass off every time that happens i even crack myself up when i say weird things hehe
it's the same for me ! :lol:

Back