Season 2 Jack's Promise

I think it depends on what Irina is doing. If she is really bad, and on Sloane's side, then I'm not sure, it's debateable. I mean, he said he would, but I think he still loves her (they did kiss, after all) and I don't know whether he could pluck up the courage to kill her. On the other hand, if she's playing Sloane, and still compromising with the CIA, then he wouldn't kill her. I really hope she's still on the CIA's side though, I don't want her to be bad!

It is a possibilty, if he catches up with her he might kill her though I suppose he would try and get her to explain herself. Whether or not he would believe her explanation, is highly doubtable. I wouldn't want to be Irina Derevko when Jack finds her, thats for sure.

i highly doubt he would kill her, yes he feels betrayed and is hurt and thinks he hates her, but deep down he probably still her loves her besides how she has treated him. The only way i see him killing her if it is to protect sydney, that is the only real reason i see him killing irina, bc other than sydney, he loves irina just as much.

Jack said, "If Sydney is hurt in any way by your endgame, I will kill you." (Cipher) I'm certain that he means it and if that happened he would try to follow through, although the task would probably kill him too.
-_-

oOoOo i dont think so..he did once love her...and he juss did it with her...despitte how much he hatews her..i dont think he will kill her..syd wont either..

And I'm sure that Jack still loves her even now. He wouldn't kill her for anything she did to him, but he would if she hurt Sydney badly enough, even though the act would destroy him. Jack does the hard things.
-_-

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
all i gotta say is that jack is an idiot...he fell for ther not once but twice.....LOSER!
Jack loves irena... hes had 30 years to become cold and hard and bitter about her, but he loves her still...

So dont be dissin my jack... or dixon! As a fan of the show, i wouldnt mind if tomorrow sydney ran over vaughn with a ford focus and beat the last ounces of life from him with a nokia cell phone.

I really hope word gets back to ops center that jack and irena got it on, just so i can hear weiss make a crack about it. :smiley:

Bitterness imprisons life;
love releases it.
Bitterness paralyzes life;
love empowers it.
Bitterness sours life;
love sweetens it.
Bitterness sickens life;
love heals it.
Bitterness blinds life;
love anoints its eyes.

Closer to 20 years, but yep . . .

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
all i gotta say is that jack is an idiot...he fell for ther not once but twice.....LOSER!
So Irina would say . . . and has. Fool, idiot. But better to be an idiot with a heart full of love than brilliant with an empty soul. And look at it this way, he prevented this from happening to Sydney. She could have been--would have been--the loser, but he took her place.

technosquid said:
As a fan of the show, i wouldnt mind if tomorrow sydney ran over vaughn with a ford focus and beat the last ounces of life from him with a nokia cell phone.
Wow, someone who isn't lenient on Vaughn . . .

verdantheart said:
Closer to 20 years, but yep . . .

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
So Irina would say . . . and has. Fool, idiot. But better to be an idiot with a heart full of love than brilliant with an empty soul. And look at it this way, he prevented this from happening to Sydney. She could have been--would have been--the loser, but he took her place.

technosquid said:
As a fan of the show, i wouldnt mind if tomorrow sydney ran over vaughn with a ford focus and beat the last ounces of life from him with a nokia cell phone.
Wow, someone who isn't lenient on Vaughn . . .

Yeah, what you said.

technosquid said:
So dont be dissin my jack... or dixon!  As a fan of the show, i wouldnt mind if tomorrow sydney ran over vaughn with a ford focus and beat the last ounces of life from him with a nokia cell phone.
HEY!!!!!!!! DON"T TALK ABOUT my VAUGHNIE!!! SCREW JACK!!! he! he! he! (Im joking but then Im not)

I don't think he will kill her... it goes back to the old star trek standby: The only people killed off are the ones who aren't main characters ... ALIAS's producers worship the ground Lena Olin walks on... also, It would also take a lot away from the show: Now that she's back, she's back.

technosquid said:
I LOVE Vaughn but that is still REALLY funny. But I hope that doesn't happen because it would be kind of weird. :lol:

Back