Season 2 Jack's Promise

Irina Bristow said:
Victoria King said:
me too! sydney is the only other person he loves more than irina.
I also agree, if there is one thing that would drive Jack to kill Irina it would be Irina hurting Sydney!

I agree. After all the lies that Irina told Jack and everything that happened, Jack still cares about her enough to have kissed her and maybe even slept with her. But if hurting him twice is not enough, certainly hurting Sydney will push him over the top.

I know in another forum we're all talking about how the season finale could end up, and if Irina is playing on the dark side, the finale could end up with Sydney walking in as Jack kills Irina. That would certainly hold our interest for the summer waiting to see what happens from there.

Jack could very well commit to his promise, but only because she hurt Sydney like you've all been saying.

Jack better not kill Irina!!!! she is the mother of his child! :madfire: Deep,deep,deep down Irina loves her family and they love her too. She is just misunderstood.:sly: Becides Jack and Irina belong together! PERIOD!!! :lovers: :love: :kissme:

Irina Derevko said:
Jack killing Irina might ruin the relationship between him and Sydney and I for one do not want this to happen.
oh i don't know i think syd would forgive him in time.but i don't think jack will kill her unless she hurts syd which she better not.though if she hurt syd it would either be vaughn or jack who would kill irina think about that

Irina Derevko said:
Jack better not kill Irina!!!! she is the mother of his child! :madfire: Deep,deep,deep down Irina loves her family and they love her too. She is just misunderstood.:sly: Becides Jack and Irina belong together! PERIOD!!! :lovers: :love: :kissme:
A-freaking-men! (y)

Irina Derevko said:
Don't worry, I don't think it will come to that, but the eventuality might threaten.
-_-

Back