JAG

Jag starts the 26. Two days before Alias does, if my sources are correct. But I'll go check again. I'm almost positive it's a week and a day.

Ohh, You´re a Lucky girl, you can see 3rd season of Alias and 9th season of JAG :D , I´ll see the 2nd season of Alias in December by AXN. And I´ve to Download the JAG Episodes :cool:

Yep yep yep. But I won't be able to see Jag at it's regular time until marching season's over. And I'll be in Buffalo cause we're playing at a proffesional football game that weekend too. I have my video tape recorder handy though!

What the heck!?!?!?!? I need to know what happened! My video didn't tape! Does anybody know where I can get a transcript? I saw some screen pics and I'm dying here! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Runs around screaming)

Hey! Welcome! :eek:ldhi:
And I am shocked to believe that not one single person knows where I can get a transcript, or likes me enough to at least give me the freaking highlights. I'm dying of JAG deprivation.

I don't know. I haven't been seeing JAG this season and am most upset about the fact that I can only guess what the heck is going on by reading fanfic and seeing what makes the shippers go absolutely crazy. He kissed Mac last season.

Let me put it like this...
You have seen the season.
I have not.
I would like very much to know what is going on.
So could somebody please tell me what the heck that is exactly?!?!?

Back