Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
julesvartan said:
^Yeah because I don't know if I'd let that out of the house. ;)
I've always liked Ben but not always been a huge fan. Does that make any sense? Let me put it this way...I'm more of a Matt Damon fan.
[post="1409376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto. I like Matt too. "Good Will Hunting" was great. I think they should do another movie together to that magnitude.

I'm not a Bennifer fan like some of you but I used to like BA a lot, something that happened before his last relation.
For me he was a good actor and someone who seemed down to earth and really nice.

But I have to say that he changed a lot since he is dating JG and it's for the better ^_^ . I really like the fact that they are trying to have a relation like "normal ppl" and not trying to be always under the flashes of the photographers.

Their wedding gives me the impression of something really intimate and private. A wonderful ting, the best day of their lives ;) . JG's dress is cool and seeing BA getting married is something I never thought I would see :lol:

I give them my best wishes, and I hope they will be happy with their child ^_^

If BA and Matt Damon do another movie like Will Hunting, I'm sure I will love it!!! :D

Seriously, we got pictures. And that's clearly Jen and Ben. The best part of course being that Victor married them. I mean I knew the people on Alias were multi-taskers. I mean Jen and her acting, directing, now producing thing.....but Victor being an actor and being able to marry them. Hee.

then i went through a non-ben stage

Even I went through a Non-Ben Stage. It lasted approximately the time he hooked up with a certain diva and when he finally ended it with a certain diva. And when he started dating Jen.... :thud:

I've been lurking in this thread forever, but I have to comment about the picture that Star published.

Yes, the woman does look like Jennifer Garner, but I'm not buying that the man is Ben Affleck. He's much taller than that and he has a slight hump in his back. I'm not talking anything major, but in every picture I have ever seen of him he's kind of sloaching.

In all honesty, I think that is just a couple people who happen to be getting married on the beach and they decided to snap a picture and pass it off as JG and BA. OR they could have staged those people to dress in the same stuff that they were rumored to be wearing.

I don't know, I'm just not buying that guy as Ben is all.

:(

church of mammals said:
I guess that means that I married them. :lol:  :D I know, I know that was a lame joke but I had to use it when the opportunity arrived. :D  :angelic:
[post="1409294"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

For a moment, I was thinking everyone was talking about you too, Alex. :lol:

awwwwwwwww, the water picture!!! How adorable is that!? :love:

and when she hugged him!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:

All those pics are just way too cute!!!!!

And Victor marrying them.... perfect!!!!

The water pic is AWESOME! Such a good idea for a pic, and very cute. I wonder who the other guy in the black suit is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back