Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtms said:
So are they now wed? These guys seem to think so, although it sounds fishy. NY DAILY NEWS:

Breaking News, World News, US and Local News - NY Daily News - New York Daily News
[post="1385702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That does sound odd. I don't know how reliable the New York Daily News is. If it was the New York Times I would believe it. It would be nice if it was true though and they were able to pull it off without paparazzi.

I'm starting to get a little annoyed that their publicists won't confirm the engagement or pregnancy. They are both kind of obvious now.

SkyGirl5 said:
em... aren't ben and jen still in canada? :confused:
[post="1385741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You know what, they get around so often now that I'm not even surprised that they were "in NYC" last night. :blink:

BAH I give up! Their relationship is so confusing! :thud:
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
[post="1385743"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ditto lol this just doesn't make sense :Ponder: i doubt that thing is true but yeah it is kinda annoying that they don't confirm the engagement and the pregnancy, it's too obvious now! :rolleyes:

mystery_chick said:
You know what, they get around so often now that I'm not even surprised that they were "in NYC" last night. :blink:

[post="1385743"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

im 45 minutes from Ben in Toronto...should i drive down and check?

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i doubt that thing is true but yeah it is kinda annoying that they don't confirm the engagement and the pregnancy, it's too obvious now! 

Relationships and engagements are private. Weddings are not. Weddings become public record after it is recorded. So you can bet that someone in the media is headed for the WVA public records on Monday to look for wedding licenses.

Nicole King hasn't commented on anything personal since before the engagement or since the other relationship. She probably never will. Ken Sunshine cannot keep his mouth shut; something always seeps out of his lips.

Scroll up!

sexcivaughn14 said:
im 45 minutes from Ben in Toronto...should i drive down and check?
[post="1385836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heyyy! me too! lol but driving downtown now will be a b****.... maybe i will later if i get bored lol

New pictures of Ben & Jen in NY City from yesterday at Kika Press, so part of that article is correct.

Also, Ben is finished in Toronto, he has been for 2 weeks. He will be back in LA in the next few weeks finishing up filming on location.

Look! form fitting shirt! :lol: and you can see the belly! :lol:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
heyyy! me too! lol but driving downtown now will be a b****.... maybe i will later if i get bored lol
[post="1385868"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah- downtown would be a horrible drive...so bump it up to an hour, and then there's the jays are playing and stuff

Yeah, thats true... but you know, a plane ride doesn't take more than a hour or so to fly from NYC to West Virginia. So they could have flown to WV for the wedding! :lol: Who knows whats happening! I sure have no idea!

And I wish there were bigger pictures of the kikapress ones, cause I want to see her belly! heeeeee, I bet is cute! :cool:

And Jen looks so cute with that Skirt on!!!!! :woot:

And what were they doing in NYC!?

A photo shot for what? Maybe it's for her movie or something? Alias? :blink:

awww! cute pics! hahaha this is the first pic without her wearing baggy clothes (y) ;)

oh, Ben is finished here already?? wow, ok then nevermind hahah i was gonna take a drive, oh well... now i can drink my watermelon coolers :cheers:

I wonder if Jen and Ben went to see "Sloane" in his play at the Roundabout in NYC.

Is it my imagination, but lately, the press is actually calling them Ben and Jen and not Bennifer II?

Bristow Stare said:
I wonder if Jen and Ben went to see "Sloane" in his play at the Roundabout in NYC. 

Is it my imagination, but lately, the press is actually calling them Ben and Jen and not Bennifer II?
[post="1386151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's not your imagination, I've noticed it too. Once in a while they are referred to as Bennifer II, but mostly it's been Ben and Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back