Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are new pictures of ben and jen at BRUNOPRESS; Just type her name and search in section paparazzi. At least, i think there new.

Jen looks beautiful and Ben gives the finger ! pretty funny.

xxx
fie

Steffie said:
There are new pictures of ben and jen at BRUNOPRESS; Just type her name and search in section paparazzi. At least, i think there new.

Jen looks beautiful and Ben gives the finger ! pretty funny.

xxx
fie
[post="1391050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Personally, I don't see anything funny about BA "giving the finger." Just shows he's a crude individual and not a good example as a person for the younger people on this board who probably think since he does it, it's cool.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean that 'giving the finger' is funny. I meant the pictures. especially that one with him flippin the finger with jennifer staring right in front of her. I agree with you when you say that it's not a good example, but i still don't think Ben is a crude individual.

But hey, it's your opinion.

xxx fie

katyray said:
Personally, I don't see anything funny about BA "giving the finger."  Just shows he's a crude individual and not a good example as a person for the younger people on this board who probably think since he does it, it's cool.
[post="1391061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ICAM - especially when you read about the "fruit basket" or whatever it's called that he did to Kevin Smith on the set of Jersey Girl and also that he showed his private parts to Christina Applegate on set of Surviving Christmas. He's just an immature idiot who needs to grow up a bit! It sounds like he acts like a kid when he's on set. Great example to set young people - is he going to show his own child how to behave like that when he or she grows up?

O/T that picture of Jen with her bump certainly looked weird. I guess it's just an angle we'd never seen before. Front on she looks as slim as normal but in profile it's there for all to see!!

cookiemonster said:
I'm getting used to seeing them together now... and seeing Jennifer happy makes me happy... LOL  :P

They look great together! Thanks for posting this!

[post="1391197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, your right. I still wish he would shave, but maybe he is just not a morning person or something. But that picture of her where she is smiling with her head on his shoulder is so beautiful. She looks like an angel. :angelic:

spydancer said:
Yeah, your right.  I still wish he would shave, but maybe he is just not a morning person or something.  But that picture of her where she is smiling with her head on his shoulder is so beautiful.  She looks like an angel.   :angelic:
[post="1391258"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're right too...

I personally am not in men with beard... like AT ALL! But I guess other women see it otherwise... and maybe he isn't a morning person like you said... I sometimes get up, and go to the bakery around the corner, just the way I am... uncombed and unwashed :P *hides*...

hey, there's nothing better like a fresh baked french butter croissant at 8am!!!!!!!! :P

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Edited: and a cup of coffee of course along with it :rolleyes:
</span>

Ben is like the dark side of Jen
its like that little devil on her shoulder, whatever she can't do he does, she just looks the other way
and hey, who wouldn't flip off annoying people who stick camera's in your face 24/7, i've seen people do worse than just give them the finger, i feel sorry for them, i bet its just gonna get worse even after she has her baby too :(
no privacy's gotta suck

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahaha i guess he's not used to being in the spotlight ;) *sighs*  the only cuteness that i see in those pics is Martha :P
[post="1391477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What do you mean not used to the spotlight?! Where have you been when he was with JLo?! Pluto?! :P
--mandy :angelic:

cookiemonster said:
Love your avatar Diana... where did you get that one from... *curious* :whistle:
[post="1391516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Heheh thanks but, what do you mean? I don't remember where I got the picture from :blush: I have tons, lol. I've made the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back