Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Jules.... when are you gonna keep writing that fanfic that you started! :naughty: We need another part! :woot:

Yeah, I won't believe it till it's official from either ABC or Amazon. ^_^

awwww! i need to get the yearbook! i think there's a barnes and noble at the new mall here :thinking: and guess what it's called... Vaughan Mills hahahahaha!

so yes... lol anyone know how much the yearbook is??

We're already starting the Oscar talk and I'm still hoping for that Emmy. 

Read this in Hollyreporter.com under the Emmy Watch Section...just posting the Actress Drama section and who they see getting a nod. It pretty much says that multiple nominees and winners won't be in the mix this year leaving the door open for new nominees. Everything I read looks as though this year the Emmy will go to......Glenn Close.

Acting out
Shake-ups in the system and a loss of repeat Emmy winners mean the field is wide open for intriguing potential newcomers.

Lead actress in a drama series
Front-runners: Candice Bergen, "Boston Legal" (ABC); Glenn Close, "The Shield" (FX); Jennifer Garner, "Alias" (ABC); Mariska Hargitay, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (NBC); Allison Janney, "The West Wing" (NBC); Christine Lahti, "Jack & Bobby" (WB Network); Evangeline Lilly, "Lost" (ABC)
Also in the running: Kristen Bell, "Veronica Mars" (UPN); Frances Conroy, "Six Feet Under" (HBO); Marg Helgenberger, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (CBS); Jill Hennessy, "Crossing Jordan" (NBC); Melina Kanakaredes, "CSI: NY" (CBS); Joely Richardson, "Nip/Tuck" (FX); Amber Tamblyn, "Joan of Arcadia" (CBS)
It's tough to vote against Janney given that she has won four statuettes, including one in this category last year (two of her first three were for supporting actress). But Janney will have her work cut out simply to be nominated this year, even without three-time winner Edie Falco ("The Sopranos") around. The formidable group of contenders includes 2005 Golden Globe winner and 2004 Emmy nominee Hargitay; Bergen, who copped five Emmys for "Murphy Brown"; Close, a nine-time Emmy nominee and one-time winner; Garner, a three-time Emmy nominee and 2002 Globe winner; "Lost" breakout Lilly; and Lahti, a six-time Emmy nominee and one-time winner (though the latter must overcome the dreaded "WB curse" to make the cut). Says FX president and general manager John Landgraf of Close's work this year on "Shield," "I think it's the best work that she has ever done in her career, and her onscreen chemistry with (Michael) Chiklis was brilliant."

This tidbit from the The Insider's Marc Malkin:
It's a Girl! I hear that JENNIFER GARNER has been telling family and friends that she and hubby-to-be, BEN AFFLECK, are expecting a girl. "They are thrilled," a source tells me. "They just heard, but they are only telling close friends." While reps for both stars have yet to confirm Garner is pregnant and the two are engaged, that hasn't stopped them from enjoying their happiness. In fact, another source tells me that Garner bought a Father's Day present for Affleck during a recent trip to New York City. The gift remains a mystery for now. The lovebirds have become quite the experts at keeping most of their private life just that -- private. For the record, their reps aren't commenting on the sex of the baby, either.
Who knows if it's really true or not though. But still interesting!

Insider

Jusut read that too. She must be thrilled, if it is ture. I remember when she was on the Tonight show and she was saying how thirlled she was that her younger sister had a girl.

angel_audie said:
This tidbit from the The Insider's Marc Malkin:

Who knows if it's really true or not though.  But still interesting!

Insider
[post="1400543"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry if it's premature but YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :confetti: :woot: :laughbounce: teeehee! PARTAY! :lol: :cheers:

--Mandy :angelic:

julesvartan said:
^LMAO Mandy. We probably won't really know until the baby is here.
[post="1400599"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
shhhhh I didn't hear that.

Let me have my moment. :P
--Mandy :angelic:

so yes... lol anyone know how much the yearbook is??

Ten bucks. Already got mine. Its awesome. Got a whole little article on Jen and her directing and everything. :smiley:

Girls do run in her family.

It doesn't matter what gender runs in her family. I believe its the male's genes that decide the gender of the baby.

aliasfancarrie7 said:
I wonder if that is true??  Girls do run in her family.  Can you imagine a little Jen running around. :blush:
[post="1400782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Loved that idea... hehe... Litte Jen running around... you're funny too :lol:

Can I join the pink team? I prefer boys though.. I'd do anything to have a little boy.. :angelic: but hey... I know there're lots of girls in my family too... so well yeah... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back