Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so im yr 10 and i dont know how to read "odds"

:lol: dont laugh, im a little stoopid.

What does 7/1 mean for jennifer, is that bad or good?

also im thinking that Jennifer might not even go to the emmy's.

if shes nearly 8 or so months pregnant. I'd defintly have safety issues for one!

yeah i agree - i mean people are mentioning catherine zeta jones as going when when she was nearly 9months, but i that woman loves the limelight. jen is more of a private woman

Steffie said:
I found some new pictures of jen and bens mom, she's wearing a different shirt and you can see her baby bump now !! Soooooo cuuuteeee !

Here they are :

pic 1 pic 2
[post="1421179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Can't view it... takes ages to download :( :thinking:

I can't wait to see Jen on the cover of InStyle. I'm bummed she is hiding her bump, but since magazines usually do follow up issues, hopefully she will talk about the baby a little. Either way I dont' care, it's still Jen on the cover of a magazine with REAL pictures.

^^^ I honestly think that she won't talk about her pregnancy in the issue. But she might. Who knows. I think they knew she was pregnant, because they had to dress her and hide her bump, but maybe she just said that was off limits or something. Besides, they weren't even married during the photoshop, I think she just wanted to keep things quiet. But I hope I'm wrong, cause I really do want to hear what she says about the baby. Maybe she is going to finally say when the baby is due and we will have to stop guessing! Heeee :woot:

But I really really want to see the cover pictures, I know she is going to be BEAUTIFUL! :love:

What episodes do you think Jen should submit for the Emmys? There is some talk at GoldDerby that she should submit APO, but my first thoughts went to Nocturne and Mirage.

APO? :eek:

What scenes of APO were that good? When she was telling Vaughn Jack killed Irina? Thats the only one I can recall.

But I still think that Nocturne and Mirage and Tuesday were way better performances.

I think she will make a good choice. :D

Jen was fantastic in APO. She was sexy, funny, tough, vulnerable, athletic, pissed, emotional--quite a range of acting, and restrained when she had to be. The look she gave Sloane? Priceless.

But Nocturne is my favorite in spite of the plot being so creepy. She was totally believable in that ep.

Bristow Stare said:
Jen was fantastic in APO.  She was sexy, funny, tough, vulnerable, athletic, pissed, emotional--quite a range of acting, and restrained when she had to be. The look she gave Sloane?  Priceless.

But Nocturne is my favorite in spite of the plot being so creepy. She was totally believable in that ep.
[post="1421306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that's exactly why people think she should submit APO, plus it's not as sci-fi as the others and might be more to the Academy's taste. And not only was she playing Sydney in that episode, she had about 4 other Alias'. The scenes with her telling Vaughn about Irina, her and Jack, and then her and Sloane were fantastic and the episode showed most of her talents really well.

A lot of people seem to be rooting for her over at Goldderby. Most people felt that she was snubbed last year and that she has had a win coming for some time.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jul 16 2005, 09:00 AM']It always blows my mind how Jen is so bubbly and always laughing in real life and then on alias she's so serious and emotional  :jawdrop: i think she's such a great actress!
[post="1421297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

i know eh! like even in Elektra, i was like "is that the same Jen?" lol she was so.... cold, it was great :lol:

Yeah, too bad Rob Bowman missed that part of her personality in "Elektra," something that wasn't missed by Mark Steven Johnson in "Daredevil."

A lot of people seem to be rooting for her over at Goldderby. Most people felt that she was snubbed last year and that she has had a win coming for some time.

Well you should have seen the support for Jen in season 1 and 2 over there. It was fantastic.

And its just a clear notion over there that Janney stole Jen's Emmys. And that the only reason Janney has some awards is because the Alias' genre is so different then the normal Academy picks. But you are right, there is full belief over there that Jen deserves one.

Does Valentino make dresses for pregnant mommy-to-bes?

Hee. The entertainment shows got you beat on that one. They basically already talked to Valentino himself. I believe it was the Insider and they were standing right in front of her red dress from the Golden Globes of this last year. He said he would love to get her in a strapless gown because pregnant women have great shoulders to work with.

And for anyone who wants to know who designed Jen's wedding dress. One of the tabloids finally got to the bottom of it. Its a Vera Wang original designed specifically for Jen. Isn't she the biggest wedding designer for celebrities?

And just to have like a game of this, what award show did Jen last wear Vera Wang?

Oh and just another thing from "You know you are famous when....".......

Jen was in a baby book! Hee! They were naming off celebrities with Jennifer names and Jen was one of them. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back