Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price has gone up! :o_O: I remember buying the other ones with a bit over 60... :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

daaaaaang its pricey... but at least i get it for my bday ^_^

ok is it just me or does anyone else find that to be a hideous cover?!

I like the greyish silvery colour. :P The pictures though... a little awkward. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

SkyGirl5 said:
daaaaaang its pricey... but at least i get it for my bday ^_^

ok is it just me or does anyone else find that to be a hideous cover?!
[post="1422484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, it's not just you....I hate the cover! Where's the rest of the cast? Oh, that's right, I barely see them in the background. Bleh!

I love the cover, though Jen's picture seems a little distorted...hopefully they'll fix that. But I figured she and Nadia would be on the cover b/c the season was really about them. The only thing I would have changed is to add a pic of each SpyDaddy beside their respective daughters. That would have been awesome too! Otherwise, I love the colors and the pics of everyone around Jen and Mia.

I for one love the cover. The grayish look looks awesome. And I knew Nadia was going to be on the cover, since the season was mostly about her.

and at Amazon.com you can buy it for $41. So it's not that bad if you think about about it.

And what I really loved was the CHAT WITH JENNIFER GARNER feature.

I can't wait to see that. But I really hope it's more like a 20 min thing, and not like a 2 min thing. Heeee. They better make us proud! :woot:

Is it October yet!!!!??????

Hmm.. I like the coloring, but the pictures are odd. Could just be a translation thing where it will look normal in person. Anyway, there damn well better be commentaries. That's my favorite part :(

I punched a chair really hard when she didn't win one time...it hurt. Lol.
:lol: Now that's dedication ;)

I like the cover and who knows we might get more of the cast on the back of it. Looks like it's a slide off thing like S3. But the pic of Jen does look distorted. :(

Bah. This makes me mad-ish. I am going to buy it, but I wish it looked more like season 2, my personal fav. It is gray and dull. and Syd looks a bit off, do you guys agree??

Jen's pic looks distorted because it is flipped. Her bangs should be on the other side. I kind of like the cover though. It definitely grows on you.

Take a walk over to LDP. Jen is in one pic as it scrolls by. But is that another picture of Jen with the cap carrying a chocolate-dipped cone? Mmmm, I love those cones!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! I love the second picture of jen coming out of the restaurant ! You can see her belly ! Thank god for a little thing called wind ! :P

I love that wind too! It's so cute!!!

and he likes Harry Potter!? Please! lol

and Jen looks so pretty with those sun glasses at her house in Vancouver!!! Awwwwwww :love:

And this is the Jen picture with the ice cream cone for anyone that can't see it at LDP ;)

Ice Cream Cone

He likes HP :happydance: i love this guy! :D

cute pics ^_^ the one where you can see a bit of jen growing bump makes me all awwwww :love:

I like the Season 4 cover, it looks spyish with all the black and grey :Ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back