Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
she'll miss the first week of alias, thats still not bad, i doubt she'll be missing from the season premiere :P

besides, don't they have rehearsals for the first week or two anyways?

the link there is the article leads you to a Jen/alias page- did anyone else know that there are Alias trading cards?! that's awesome!! it brings back memories of trading my pokemon cards :angelic: :lol:

I don't think Jennifer will be missing from the premiere. My guess is they will film the scenes without her first and then as soon as she comes back film her.

mystery_chick said:
Does whipped cream have a lot of calories in them? :confused:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1424341"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

!lol! There's a reason why it's called whipped cream. Cream is all fat, but it's whipped, so it's lighter, meaning more air is whipped in that delicious stuff and vanilla and sugar are added to sweeten it a bit. You can also use half-and-half, half the fat of real cream. But it is definitely a whole lotta calories. Some of those lattes contain over 1,000 calories; most average around 700-800! Fast way to gain weight and lotsa calcium.

Pregnant moms can't have alcohol, so drink up those lattes, because you gotta have the calcium group in there!

Ron said they start filming August 1st. Correct? She'll only miss a little bit. And it usually takes two weeks to film the episodes...

I don't think that article is very accurate. All the other times the Colorado shoot has been mentioned, including papers from Colorado talking about needing extras (including one recently) it's been said they're shooting from the 27-29th of of July. So unless anything has changed with the C&R shooting or if Jen has been given a later starting date for Alias to give her a bit of a break between the movie and Alias, she'll be free to start Alias on Aug 1st.

omg i just read the best news !! On alias-media it says that 2 important and creative writers have signed on for another ...... 2 seasons of Alias ! Wich means that this isn't the last. i was beginning to worry that this was going to be the last season.

And if this information is false, someone better start running!!!
:P :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back