Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery_chick said:
:lol: hahaha Tulip Affleck, or even better Petunia Affleck!  (remember the season 1 blooper when she just couldn't think of her line and instead said petunia? :lol: )

I do hope they come up with something better than Violet. What about Lily? Lily is actually much more... normal than Violet. I've only known characters in books being named Violet... :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1427033"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like the name Lily much better then Violet :lol:

SkyGirl5 said:
see with violet i immediatly think of Charlie & the choclate factory....
i still hate the name...
i agree with mandy though lily is better

and petunia is tooooooooo harry potter
[post="1427051"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oooh that's good there. Violet makes me think of the Boxer Car Children series that I used to read and yes Petunia is very HP :lol: Though now that I think of it, it really makes sense is Jen wants to name her kid after a flower espeically since it's a girl. If it's a boy though... there are no manly flower names are there? :lol:

Lily Affleck has a better ring to it than Violet Affleck. :blink:

omg!! boxcar children... wow i havent read that stuff since like 5th grade (10 years ago) damn im old :lol:

as long as they dont name it like rose... that screams titanic or 100 year old lady :blink:

SkyGirl5 said:
omg!! boxcar children... wow i havent read that stuff since like 5th grade (10 years ago) damn im old :lol:

as long as they dont name it like rose... that screams titanic or 100 year old lady :blink:
[post="1427070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Other than Rose, Violet, Petunia and Lily (and Tulip if you must. :rolleyes: ) what other flower would anyone sane name their kid after?
--mandy :angelic:

I know I know! Hyacinth! *snort* Do you know that British show called Keeping Up Appearances? It's about four sisters named Hyacinth, Daisy, Violet, and Rose. Aaand their last name is Bucket but it's pronouced bouquet. 😆

:lol: I don't even know how to pronounce Hyacinth. :loL

and :lol: Violet Bouqet. 😆

Daisy Affleck? :eyebrow: :lol: sounds like a... nvm. :lol: not gonna say it here. :lol:

mystery_chick said:
Daisy Affleck? :eyebrow: :lol: sounds like a... nvm. :lol: not gonna say it here. :lol:
[post="1427147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: Yeah it does! Are you thinking of Jude Law's new... uhh... mistress? lol flower names sound too... girly.

Lol. I know a girl named Violet, and two girls named Lily. So its not that uncommon. Although I musat say I don't like Violet very much, Lily is cute. But I still think that Ava or Anna Affleck would just be sooo cute. I don't know why, I just do.

You mean you guys don't have a chair with your face on it? I do. I'm sitting on it right now. No, seriously I am.....

Aliasfan13 said:
:rotflmao: Yeah it does! Are you thinking of Jude Law's new... uhh... mistress? lol flower names sound too... girly.
[post="1427149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:whistle: maaaaybe. :angelic:

sydsbiggestfan said:
Lol. I know a girl named Violet, and two girls named Lily. So its not that uncommon. Although I musat say I don't like Violet very much, Lily is cute. But I still think that Ava or Anna Affleck would just be sooo cute. I don't know why, I just do.

You mean you guys don't have a chair with your face on it? I do. I'm sitting on it right now. No, seriously I am.....
[post="1427152"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:eyebrow:

oh, someone, save this girl!

Violet reminds me of Shakespeare. Violet DeLesups one of his most famous heroines. And of course I can't remember the name of the play. ARGH!!

So maybe it's more literature based..if that's the name they are going with.

julesvartan said:
Violet reminds me of Shakespeare. Violet DeLesups one of his most famous heroines. And of course I can't remember the name of the play. ARGH!!

So maybe it's more literature based..if that's the name they are going with.
[post="1427314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
There's a character in one of Shakespeare's plays named Violet? The only one that's close to Violet that I can remember is Viola from Twelfth Night....

Okay, I searched, there's no character named Violet. :mellow:

and if they're named it based on Literature, I bet that it was Jen who came up with it. :lol:

Unless its name from Harry Potter...that would be Ben. Lol.

Okay, seriously...I don't have a chair with my face on it. Lol....That would be really bad.

I do like Lily, it has a cuteness to it. The only problem is a 30-year-old named Lily. You know how some names are cute as baby names, but they just sound wrong on someone who is a lot older than that....

sydsbiggestfan said:
Unless its name from Harry Potter...that would be Ben. Lol.

Okay, seriously...I don't have a chair with my face on it. Lol....That would be really bad.

I do like Lily, it has a cuteness to it. The only problem is a 30-year-old named Lily. You know how some names are cute as baby names, but they just sound wrong on someone who is a lot older than that....
[post="1427340"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: hence Petunia! :lol: :rotflmao:

Yes. You know that there's something wrong about your life when.... :lol:

That's true. a 30 year old Lily. :blink: Wow, I suddenly feel very bad for my friend. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back