Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Anne Affleck :D Jennifer's middle name is Anne.. ;)
or what about Michelle Affleck.. ;) that would just have been soooo cool if they named the baby Michelle. It fits with both boys and girls :smiley:

Any new pics of our lovely Jennifer??

BTW... isn't it Teen Choice Awards today..???

aliasfancarrie7 said:
This was an interesting topic to wake up to.  I personally hate having big boobs.  I have to buy large and sometimes XL shirts and then they are really baggy around my stomach.
[post="1427651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I feel your pain! I haven't found any good dress-shirts, but for t-shirts, the only ones that fit me well are Old Navy Perfect Fit Tees ;)

Now, back to Jen. Anybody know her mother and sisters' full names. I could see her using some combination. I know that I'm named after two of my aunts.. and it's a fairly traditional way to name a baby :thinking:

Jen's mom's name is Pat so I'm assuming something like Patricia or something along that line. Her sisters names are Susanna and Melissa. I like Susanna. Susanna Affleck... :Ponder: it's a bit awkward but it's almost... cute. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

The name shouldn't end with an "A" because Affleck begins with an "A" and it'll sound like just one word. When I have my kids (I want two girls :P) I'm gonna name them LilyAnn and Irina :lol:

Chad post saying this:

The shows - "Alias" - Sadly for "Alias" fans - there is a self-imposed moratorium on all things "Alias" from me.  Too often things I say, even simple asides wind up on all the fan boards.  And then one picks it up - then another - and before you know it I'm all over the place.  There are big surprises and twists (as there are always are) so I'm protecting myself.  (It's not like there were 25 fan boards for "Judging Amy!")  Don't even ask to peek at the script.  Don't ask for a heads up.  I've signed a confidentiality agreement.  My lips are contractually sealed.

I guess we don't be getting any spoilers from him this year! Which I think it's a good thing! :smiley: heeee :smiley:

No Jen Pics so far this weekend? :(

OMG! She looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Adorable!!!! :love:

I love her hair too.... and the sunglasses!!!! :woot:

I think the writers could totally hide the pregnancy if they wanted to. She is almost 6 months pregnant and she's barely showing.

first the chad thing: im glad we dont get spoilers - thank god i wont be tempted since im trying to stay spoielr free

the pics: GOD why do they have to watch her shopping it just makes me want to cry
her bump is cute tho ^_^ and i looooooooove her hair i loooooove long hair lol as evident by the fact that up untill 2 days ago my hair was past my waist :lol:

awww shes soooooo CUTE! in one of the pics it looks like her back hurts, poor thing ;) she's definately getting bigger, and it tootally looks like shes carrying a baby girl, her stomach is hanging down low (y)

i wonder if she'll have any difficulties during labour cuz of her back injury she had a few months ago :eek: :( :Ponder:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
awww shes soooooo CUTE! in one of the pics it looks like her back hurts, poor thing  ;)  she's definately getting bigger, and it tootally looks like shes carrying a baby girl, her stomach is hanging down low (y)

i wonder if she'll have any difficulties during labour cuz of her back injury she had a few months ago  :eek:  :( :Ponder:
[post="1428110"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wow, she's showing but not as much as I would expect hers to show. Nat! I was watching D.I.Y. (Do it yourself) Delivery on Discovery Health this afternoon and there was this girl who didn't know she was pregnant and she delievered the baby herself! And she had all her periods during the nine month and she wasn't showing! :blink: :o_O:

Anyways very cute Jen. ^_^ She uhh bought a lot of food though. :blink:

How can you have your period and not show and still be pregnant? Thats like impossible? And totally weird! :blink:

I love that picture of Jen's butt! ^_^ :lol: It's so cute.

mystery_chick said:
Wow, she's showing but not as much as I would expect hers to show. Nat! I was watching D.I.Y. (Do it yourself) Delivery on Discovery Health this afternoon and there was this girl who didn't know she was pregnant and she delievered the baby herself! And she had all her periods during the nine month and she wasn't showing! :blink: :o_O:
Anyways very cute Jen. ^_^ She uhh bought a lot of food though. :blink:
[post="1428123"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMFG Mandy! I saw that!!!! :eek: and i told my mom and she said that happened to her with me! well not for the whole 9 months but she had her period until she was 4 months pregnant with me :blink:

and i saw pregnancy for dummies this morning too! :lol: i'm never getting an epideral, that needle is like a meter long! *shivers*

Biba said:
How can you have your period and not show and still be pregnant? Thats like impossible? And totally weird!  :blink:

I love that picture of Jen's butt!  ^_^  :lol: It's so cute.
[post="1428130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think it has something to do with how your cervix is shaped or attached to the vagina or ... something. :blink:

OMFG Mandy! I saw that!!!!  :eek: and i told my mom and she said that happened to her with me! well not for the whole 9 months but she had her period until she was 4 months pregnant with me  :blink:

and i saw pregnancy for dummies this morning too! :lol: i'm never getting an epideral, that needle is like a meter long! *shivers*
[post="1428139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink: that's crazy! Doesn't the placenta need that blood?! :o_O:

There was pregnancy for Dummies this morning?! :cry: NOOOOOOO! I missed it!!!!! *cries hysterically* can you tell me when it airs? Cause there's suppose to be three parts right? I've only seen the first, but I guess if they were talking about epidurals they're already on semester #3 :o_O: and yes, if I ever have a kid, I rather go au nature than have an epidural! How can you let someone stick that thing into your spine?! :o_O:

mystery_chick said:
There was pregnancy for Dummies this morning?! :cry: NOOOOOOO! I missed it!!!!! *cries hysterically* can you tell me when it airs? Cause there's suppose to be three parts right? I've only seen the first, but I guess if they were talking about epidurals they're already on semester #3 :o_O: and yes, if I ever have a kid, I rather go au nature than have an epidural! How can you let someone stick that thing into your spine?! :o_O:

[post="1428150"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg Mandy! you're so funny! it's not semester, it's trimester :lol: hahaha! and they showed the third trimester this morning, i think it was on at 11 or 12, can't remember, and next time they're gonna be talking about the first 3 months of the baby's life, i love babies, they're soooo CUUUTE! i was actually cooing at the tv and my mom thought i was drinking too early :confused: :lol:

hahah but yes, the epideral is just nasty stuff, i hate needles to begin with but when they're like a meter long, an inch thick and go into my spine... no thank you :nonono: and they stick like two needles when they do it! so it's like double the pain :o_O:

omg Mandy! you're so funny! it's not semester, it's trimester :lol: hahaha! and they showed the third trimester this morning, i think it was on at 11 or 12, can't remember, and next time they're gonna be talking about the first 3 months of the baby's life, i love babies, they're soooo CUUUTE! i was actually cooing at the tv and my mom thought i was drinking too early  :confused:  :lol:
[post="1428167"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blink: oops got mixed up with school :blush: hehe. :bag:

Do they ever do re-runs of Pregnancy for Dummies? beacuse I haven't seen one and I wanna watch so badly! When's the next one???

:lol: the fact that your mom think you're drinking to early at all worries me a bit. :P

mystery_chick said:
:blink: oops got mixed up with school :blush: hehe. :bag:

Do they ever do re-runs of Pregnancy for Dummies? beacuse I haven't seen one and I wanna watch so badly! When's the next one???

:lol: the fact that your mom think you're drinking to early at all worries me a bit. :P
[post="1428170"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha well i'm 19 so i'm legal here ;) thats why i'm not looking forward to going to LA next month cuz i won't be able to get drunk :( :lol:

ummm... i have no idea if they're gonna re run it :Ponder: but omg, it was so grosse, for one lady, the baby's head couldn't fit so they had to make a cut from her cervix to her butt area, ewww i wouldn't want that! i rather have a c-section then a cut butt :P

YAY!! Piccys!!! :woot:

Awww Jen looks so cute!! And boy, that is alot of groceries!! I wonder what kinda food cravings she'll have? :D

starrynic said:
YAY!! Piccys!!! :woot:

Awww Jen looks so cute!! And boy, that is alot of groceries!! I wonder what kinda food cravings she'll have? :D
[post="1428184"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i hope not pickles and chocolate ice cream like britney has :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back