Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, well have lots of fun in Brazil but do pop in at least once every few days, or I'll be lonely :cry:

*sigh* Who will I talk to about the future of the Pink Team ?!

--Mandy :angelic:

You will survive Mandy! :D I will be back in time for the Pink Team sucess! :woot:

I will try to visit once in a while... don't worry!

Bye :cry:

Biba said:
You will survive Mandy!  :D  I will be back in time for the Pink Team sucess!  :woot:

I will try to visit once in a while... don't worry!

Bye :cry:
[post="1433454"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bye. 👋 and thanks for the new pictures. They're very cute. ^_^

--mandy :angelic:

has anyone read this weeks online edition of Kirstin's eonline chat..is has some aliasness going on and its not very bright..I was wondering how often is she right? and can an actor leave realisitically while still under contract?

that is all for the moment..

ok, so this is what i think is going to happen next season... also spoiler to what is said in the kirsten's eonline chat !

I think vaughn is going to die in the car crash, syd will survive. now she will be determined to know who vaughn really was and go in search for the truth; She then finds out that she's pregnant with his child.
I really really really don't want this to be the case but kirsten was talking about a main character that was leaving the show, and that this was the actor's own decision.
Please don't let this be the case !!!! I hope kirsten is wrong !!!

aliasfancarrie7 said:
The wardrobe people on Catch & Release should get an award because Jen doesn't look very pregnant in those pictures.  She looks cute though.
[post="1433772"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes thats what i thought! i saw the pic from boulder and i was like :blink: WOAH!!

and as per the spoiler from kristen :cry: woudl anyone care to join me on the ship of DeNial.... anyone?

Ooohhh... I wanna see bigger pix... :P
But as usual, she looks great!!

I truly doesn't hope she has cut her hair.. I thinks she looks the best when she has long hair.. :D

SkyGirl5 said:
yes thats what i thought! i saw the pic from boulder and i was like :blink: WOAH!!

and as per the spoiler from kristen :cry: woudl anyone care to join me on the ship of DeNial.... anyone?
[post="1433775"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It might have soemthing to do with the angle. It's funny because Jen's neither relly carrying out or wide. I mean she's probably more wide than out because my french teachers a few years back carried OUT it was ridiculous, but she had a girl so :blink:

and yes, I think I shall take you up on that trip down DeNile. :cry:

SkyGirl5 said:
btw i love how i can spell the word denile :rolleyes:

lol poor jen we're talking about her being wide :lol:
[post="1433922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well she's not exactly carrying out is she?! I mean i've seen people carrying out and Jen is not one of them. ;)

SkyGirl5 said:
yea i guess i havent seen enough pregnant ppl to know exactly what ur talking about :blush:
[post="1433927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well some people carry their baby out so basically their belly grows out, but those who carry wide gets a wider waistline if you look at them from the front. Those who carry out barily grows "horizontally" and well Jen's belly's not really out wards that much is it? :thinking:

oh ok yea i gotcha... its like those people when you look at them head on they look no diff than normal but when they turn to the side WOAH BABY :blink: (literally :P)

SkyGirl5 said:
oh ok yea i gotcha... its like those people when you look at them head on they look no diff than normal but when they turn to the side WOAH BABY :blink: (literally :P)
[post="1433936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: yes exactly. :lol: :rotflmao:

I guess Jen's really neither but then again, we have no real idea of how far along she is. ;)

I wish my name was Ally Walker or Alli Bowdey or Suzy Jed. :P

Article from The Daily Camera:

Caption said:
Actress Jennifer Garner chats with Ally Walker, left, Alli Bowdey and Suzy Jed while they were having coffee Thursday morning at Bookend Cafe on Boulder's Pearl Street Mall. Walker, Bowdey and Jed drove from Louisville in hopes of catching a glimpse of Garner and edned up getting some conversation and autographs.

Filming takes over Pearl St.
Boulderites may notice many local hallmarks when movie is released

By Kim Castleberry, Camera Staff Writer
July 29, 2005

It's official: Jennifer Garner is down with Boulder.

The actress seemed particularly fond of the Bookend Cafe — dashing in and out a couple of times, greeting young fans and flashing a Hollywood smile with a dimple too deep to be anything but the real thing.
"I love Boulder," Garner said. "I'm really happy we're here."

And so are shopkeepers along the Pearl Street Mall where filming took place all day Thursday, drawing huge crowds of star-struck gawkers. The film "Catch and Release" began shooting earlier this week and is set in Boulder, although most of the filming is in Vancouver, Canada.

When the movie is released, Boulderites will notice some familiar Pearl Street hallmarks, including the Paper Doll pig, shoppers carrying Art Mart bags and that guy in the brightly colored pants who wows audiences daily by twisting himself into pretzel-like positions.

Troy Rivington, owner of Paper Doll, said he was more than happy to lend his pig to the movie.

"It's really become an icon of Boulder with all of the tourists down here," he said. "We just told them the pig has to have a credit in the movie, but I don't think it's going to happen."

The hustle and flow of foot traffic along Pearl Street came to periodic halts as filming moved down the mall, but store owners didn't seem to mind.

Julie Luther, Paper Doll store manager, said all of the exposure can do nothing but good things for the local economy.

One Pearl Street store in particular reaped the economic benefits of having a big-budget movie star right outside the door.

Garner paid Pedestrian Shops a visit Thursday afternoon, buying 16 pairs of Crocs for family, friends and castmates on her hit TV show "Alias."

"She was very sweet," store owner Richard Polk said. "She projects some pretty wholesome energy."

Martin Cuff, director of the Colorado Film Commission, said he has been told that "Catch and Release" is spending $100,000 a day while in Boulder, the bulk of it with Colorado businesses. Cuff said the state needs to work harder to bring movies here because of the economic benefits.

He said movies benefit all sectors, not just those directly involved with filmmaking.

"Someone tonight is placing a locally made chocolate on Jennifer Garner's pillow," he said. "That chocolate would not be there if this movie was not being made in Colorado. It's a huge trickle-down effect."

Cuff is part of an effort to get an initiative on the ballot this fall that would provide tax incentives to movies that choose to film in Colorado. He said many other states, including Arizona and Wyoming, already offer incentives.

Filming of "Catch and Release" is expected to continue through Saturday.

Camera Staff Writers Michael Cote and Corey Dahl contributed to this report.

What are Crocs? :confused:

And Jennifer gets chocolate on her pillow?! <_< no fair :nonono:

and DUDE! making a movie is expensive. ;)

Jen buys Croc shoes for family and friends? :eyebrow: Wierd souvenier period. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back