Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 pairs of shoes?! *dies* it's amazing how she knows everyone's shoe sizes. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

I don't know if this was posted

Updates From the Catch and Release Set
13 July 28, 2005

Scooper 'moviemonger713' has provided us with great reports from the set of Sony Pictures romantic comedy Catch and Release, starring Jennifer Garner (Alias) and Timothy Olyphant. In the movie, Olyphant plays a film director whose best friend dies on the way to his wedding. The director finds himself growing close to his pal's fiancee (Garner). On top of the previous reports, 'moviemonger713' sent us two follow-ups. We'll start with yesterday's:

Shooting resumed today on the set of Catch and Release in Boulder on a narrow, quiet tree-filled Grant Street. Timothy Olyphant and Fiona Shaw were on the list for today. Fiona, walking her dog down the street with Olyphant at her side. Ironically, Fiona was wearing jeans, a blue jacket and a multi colored Scarf in 95 degree weather. in today's scene, Olyphant was asking Fiona, "So, what does Gray (Garner's character) like, how can I charm her?" Fiona responded "She's not that hard to please, show her something special..." I also caught up with director Susannah Grant post shoot in a brief Q&A session. She stated, "Filming in Boulder is to continue through next Wednesday and is to resume filming in mid-December - January after Jennifer gives birth. We expect the movie to be released in May, however there is no set date yet. Our schedule does include Mrs. Garner's needs and she will need time with her baby. We hope to have it (the movie) out at least by the end of next summer." When asked about future plans, Olyphant told that he was developing a mini-seiries for Fox which may have a movie follow up. He also said that he is in talks for the upcoming Artemis Fowl movie (2008) but he cannot say any more about either.

And today we received the following, which includes bits on Alias and possible Elektra and Daredevil sequels:

Jennifer Garner has landed! On the Pearl Street Mall set of Catch and Release today, I was an extra and personally spoke to Jennifer, Timothy (Olyphant), and Director Susannah Grant. Today the set was less chaotic, but had many extras to fill the streets. Whenever Mrs. Garner was on camera she was shot at an angle that you couldn't tell she was pregnant or had a bag or purse covering her belly. I asked her what's next? She told me that she starts Alias on Monday and flies home tomorrow night. After that she's going to slow things down a bit to be a good mom (with Ben Affleck who is also in town). She said that her baby is due on December 5th and that she is not completely sure of Alias' story involving the baby, she just knows her pregnancy is to be included. On Elektra 2 + Daredevil 2: "I haven't heard much yet but I know Rob (Bowman) wants another Elektra but isn't sure Marvel is willing for a sequel, but there is a vague story that may be used in the future." As for Daredevil 2, "Ben says it's in the early stages, but not much on that either." I really think that Jennifer is one of the kindest and most understanding actresses in Hollywood.

I also spoke to Timothy as he signed my copy of "The Girl Next Door" and he said that he is developing a mini series for Fox and that he returns to Deadwood when it begins filming August 30th. He however said nothing about the Artemis Fowl movie.

Lastly, I also spoke to director Susannah Grant who also wrote Erin Brockovich. She said that filming has finished in Vancouver and wraps Saturday. She was refering yesterday to the marketing/advertising aspect of the movie. She also told me that she wants the movie out earlier than May, she's hoping for a Valentine's release date. She has no plans after Catch and Release wraps, but she may adapt a book in the future.

mystery_chick said:
And Jennifer gets chocolate on her pillow?! <_< no fair :nonono:

[post="1433947"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That shows how loved Jen is when she warrants that kind of treatment - she's really lucky, and she deserves it. :syd4: ^_^

awww i want the pink ones!! :lol:

omg! Jen dancing! hahaha she's TOO cute!!

awww Mandy, don't worry, i'm still here! :console: watching Special Deliveries :P but they're rereuns... poo.... (n)

nataliethealiasfreak said:
awww i want the pink ones!! :lol:

omg! Jen dancing! hahaha she's TOO cute!!

awww Mandy, don't worry, i'm still here! :console: watching Special Deliveries  :P but they're rereuns... poo....  (n)
[post="1434261"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was partially watching Special delivery, it was actually an episode I haven't seen yet, but I was watching Relic Hunter too. ;)

December 5th sounds like a good day to have a baby, just the right amount of time before Christmas to recover. ^_^

mystery_chick said:
I was partially watching Special delivery, it was actually an episode I haven't seen yet, but I was watching Relic Hunter too. ;)

December 5th sounds like a good day to have a baby, just the right amount of time before Christmas to recover. ^_^

[post="1434378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha yeah it does! and her baby will get double the presents ;)

i was watching the one with all the premmies, they had like 4 premmies, they're so small and you could see their rib cage, it was so sad :cry: and then all their moms had to leave them there, i couldn't imagine giving birth and not coming home with a baby (n)

awww how cute! man, that baby is gonna be the luckiest baby in the world! first it's got the most amazing mama, and now it's gonna get double the presents each year :eek: :lol:

Diana said:
:confused: CROCS? Everytime I saw them at the mall I used to wonder, WHO THE H... BUYS THOSE "SHOES"? :lol: and Jen bought them :blush:
[post="1434454"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:o_O:

I know! I saw some people wearing them when I was on holidays, and we were laughing at how daggy they look! :lol: That was the first time I saw them. I guess they're not on sale down here.

:Ponder:

They're not exactly cutting edge fashion.

Natalia said:
:o_O:

I know! I saw some people wearing them when I was on holidays, and we were laughing at how daggy they look! :lol:  That was the first time I saw them. I guess they're not on sale down here.

:Ponder:

They're not exactly cutting edge fashion.
[post="1434504"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think they are ugly too.

Is this extra really reliable or was it just someone wanting to get attention? Maybe Jen is trying to throw everyone off about her due date so they won't stake out the hospitals. :blink:

angel_audie said:
Those shoes look like the type that your grandmother buys you and you only wear them when she comes around.
[post="1434524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL...yeah, I hope she already knows that these people like the shoes, b/c otherwise... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back