Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Bradley was only in one episode of Season 3, it was very nice of him to go to the party indeed!

Jack & Bobby might be a good show, but Will is the best. I wish he would be on Alias again, even if it was for one scene! I'm glad at least JJ didn't kill him off. haha. Like he did with Merrin. Poor Merrin. :(

And yes, Jealous!Vaughn is HOT! :woot:

Us Weekly has reported just as many wrong stories as Star. Us was the same mag that kept insisting that Justin/Cameron had split until Cameron called them and told them differently.

Yeah, and that's exactly what US wanted.

They're just more pictures from Pippin with a wacky caption. Hell, at PPS they said she was going to an art exhibtion.

Must be a REALLY interesting play to get so many different captions. lol.

Biba said:
I'm still in love with the car! Range Rover! Perfect!  :angelic:

A Tough person has to have a tough car! ;)

Jennifer went to a concert of African music today (at least that is what it said January 31). Weird because I would think she would be working and filmings Alias. Or maybe she went to the concert yesterday and the pictures were released today. She went with this lady that I have never seen before, and I wonder who it is!  :angelic:
[post="1189296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thats her mom if im not wrong

And yeah that is Bradley :D Hes hot :rolleyes:

vaughnalicious said:
Hey, I was the one who uploaded and posted that, be proud of me :P

The rest of the scans are here.
[post="1189610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha, thank you so much! I loved all the scans! :smiley:

She does look so pretty! :D

She really does look pretty in those pics. Wow it's amazing how different a person can look in these magazine shoots! She always looks beautiful to me, but she looks more exotic in those shots.

Thanks for the scan vaughnalicious.

You are truely an internet genius. You always give us HQ pics before anybody else. Juicy Monday would not be complete without you.

OK enough for the compliment. :Ph34r:

tippinlover said:
She really does look pretty in those pics.  Wow it's amazing how different a person can look in these magazine shoots!  She always looks beautiful to me, but she looks more exotic in those shots.
[post="1189616"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She does look pretty, but I didn't like that light behind her in one of the pictures. It kind of took away her magic or something. It would have looked better without it!

But she is beautiful either way!

I love the cover picture, I love her top. All Perfect! :smiley:

I hope that having Alias on the cover of TV will help bring us more viewers, and bringing us a 5th season :woot:

tippinlover said:
I'm almost positive that's Bradley, b/c he's got that favorite jacket of his thrown across his shoulder.
[post="1189319"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In the HQ pics you can definantly tell it's him. I thought it may have been him because of the jacket he always wears but I don't think it's the same one. In the pic with Jen, the sleeves of the jacket have white stripes down them but in the pic you attached the jacket only has the stripes down the front.

Anyone know what his relationship with JLK apart from them both being friends with Jen? There is a pic of them kissing on stage at the Creative Emmy's a few years back and now he's gone to see her in a play.

Jen looks fabulous in the TV Guide pics! I'm so glad that we got a new photoshoot for the cover.

Angie K said:
In the HQ pics you can definantly tell it's him. I thought it may have been him because of the jacket he always wears but I don't think it's the same one. In the pic with Jen, the sleeves of the jacket have white stripes down them but in the pic you attached the jacket only has the stripes down the front.
[post="1189635"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's a good point. The stripes do look a little off.

Where are these HQ pics?

Heck, look at this!

My friend Keke found this and show it to me, but I have no idea where she found it! :eek:

Ben Affleck checks out a new $180,000 USD Aston Martin DB9 in the parking lot of his office. The actor, puffing away on cigarettes, is considering making the purchase, but apparently he wanted to look at the 6.0 liter engine first. The actor told photographers that he recently bought a new car for girlfriend Jennifer Garner - a $80,000 Range Rover.

Anyone know what his relationship with JLK apart from them both being friends with Jen?

They were in Harvest of Fire together and she was Jen's date at the MTV Movie awards, Jen's first public appearance after announcing her split from Scott.

thanks soo much vaughnalicious!!!
and that's definitely Bradley!! the reason I love Jen sooo much, she's so down to earth, loves her frenz and family...... :sigh:
and omg, she's GORGEOUS on that cover!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back