Season 5 Kristin's Chat for 3/22

sts1398 said:
Yes, Sd-1 is working on their board so it is down temporarily.

I am kind of excited to see how this whole sister thing plays out. I don't know much about Mia and I don't think I have seen her in anything so it will be interesting to see how well she works with the rest of the cast.
thanks for thge info.

You know that Melissa George is a wonderful actress because if her acting can make you hate her character, then that is awesome. She is a wonderful villian, because she is so detestable...

lauren_hater_69 said:
to loz or what ever, MELISSA GEORGE FAN! get off this site then! MG is a horrible actress and sucks at being lauren! Hint: look at my name.
Who do you think you are? *sorry but I am mad now* It is one thing to say that Lauren is bad but to say that Melissa George sucks and to us fans to leave this board is very very low!!!

I mean to say that Lauren is bad, is OK because she isn't real but have you like met Melissa? Then if you have you can start to say that she is horrible, but otherwise: Dont say anything....

*sorry if I sound mad but I am and I dont mean to be mean but it was not fare to say that*

VaughnsSweetheart said:
You know that Melissa George is a wonderful actress because if her acting can make you hate her character, then that is awesome. She is a wonderful villian, because she is so detestable...
wow. i was literally just reading through all these insane anti MG posts and i was thinking the EXACT same thing as you posted. In fact, i was gunna post it, but you totally did! awesome! :lol:

Back