Season 5 Kristin's Spoilers for this week

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Since these haven't been posted yet, here they are (I also offer my commentary in italics ^_^):

From brattygirl: Anything on Alias?
Got some goods on the new season, and I'm loving the new setup--it's back to the covert, underground days of before. (It's sort of an SD-6 feel without the actual SD-6.) I don't want to spill too much, because it's that good, and we still have a ways to wait for new eps. But, for now, I can drop these two little stinkers: The new boss will surprise you. And Sydney gets fired.

That's outrageous! :hmm: What the hell is Syd getting fired for? Isn't she like... the ONLY agent they seem to have? :lol: I have a feeling it's more of a posturing move, tho. ;) Like, she gets "fired," but just so she can work for the "underground" operation. And guys... Kristin makes this out to be very "mysterious," but I think it's obviously the same special research section (Project Blackhole) that Kendall talked about in Full Disclosure.

From seba_88: Tell me the new boss is Sloane, and I'm out of here!
Why would I tell you something that would make you leave, pookie-face?

Nah. It's Kendall. ^_^

From brikrisrielly: Is the Alias boss male or female?
Male.

Kendall :whistle:

From interntionalpuck: So, Angela Bassett is the new CIA director right? Not the underground one.
I believe so, yes. She was Dixon's boss before, but we never saw her from what I understand!

From mmichaelson: I thought the new boss was a female...
The CIA boss is female (Angela Bassett, I think); the boss of the underground op is the surprising male.

Not surprisingly. It's KENDALL, YOU IDIOTS! :lol: *sigh*

Jinnie said:
Such certainty! Admirable. But I don't think it's Kendall, and I'd like to think I'm not an idiot. ;)
[post="997991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with you Jinnie,who do you think it is? :whistle: And will it be surprising? I can only think of 3 people it could be, maybe four!

Mad bout Alias said:
I agree with you Jinnie,who do you think it is? :whistle: And will it be surprising? I can only think of 3 people it could be, maybe four!
[post="998192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and now you are making me curious .... :rolleyes: :woot:

I think the people that would surprise me most are Marshall and Weiss. Personally I don't think it could be Marshall because he needs to devote all of his time to creating new gadgets and such. Weiss is a possibility but I find it a bit unlikely because first of all he's not old, and second of all we're not even certain that Greg Grunberg's going to be back for the entirety of the season. I think Sloane is definitely not the guy, as he's off with Nadia somewhere. And I think Dixon is going to be doing more stuff in the field and so he won't be in charge. So that leaves Jack and Kendall. Personally out of these two I think Jack being the leader would surprise me most. It'd be interesting to see how that would factor into Jack and Sydney's relationship.

Yeah, just think how fascinating it would be if Jack was Sydney's boss. Wouldn't that just open up a whole new can of worms in their relationship? She thought he was controlling and overbearing before - if he's the boss, she'll HAVE to do what he says! And you know how much she'll hate that. :lol: I have a feeling Season 3 is going to come to seem like the Golden Age of Jack and Syd's relationship.

Aww don't shoot the speculator. ;) It's just my guess. Hey, maybe we'll be surprised. Maybe I'm biased coz like Joyie, I lurrve my Kendall baby. ^_^ :lol:

Hey I think that it would be really serprising if it were Vaughn, but I do think it is Jack.
Kendall wouldn't surprise me as much because he has already been in a position of authority before, as 'head' of JTF in season two.

~VaRya

It'd be so much easier with Jack as boos, but I doubt it...maybe its someone I'm over-looking, but I think they could come up with something a little more creative than Kendall again..

This 4th season of Alias looks like it might turn out to be the best yet. With Sydney geting fired that should add a new twist to Alias. Can't wait till January to watch. :lol:

why would Syd get fired??? thats my most important question ...

wouldn't she want to quit since she found those papers and got to a conclusion that she was used by the CIA ...

:Ph34r: Well I am not sure of what spoilers have come before that have limited the field but I think Vaugh Senior may be a deep undercover for Project Black Hole. An awful lot of time has been spent on giving us a feel for this guy I wonder if he is the Irina of Michael's life and that he will reappear turning the tables for Syd and Vaughn. The other alternative is the old ops buddy that Jack and Sloane turned to in S3. I am embarrassed to say that the actor's name won't come to me, just all the movies he has been in.... Just a guess anyway. Bring on January!!!! :cool:

Satoshi said:
I think the people that would surprise me most are Marshall and Weiss. Personally I don't think it could be Marshall because he needs to devote all of his time to creating new gadgets and such. Weiss is a possibility but I find it a bit unlikely because first of all he's not old, and second of all we're not even certain that Greg Grunberg's going to be back for the entirety of the season. I think Sloane is definitely not the guy, as he's off with Nadia somewhere. And I think Dixon is going to be doing more stuff in the field and so he won't be in charge. So that leaves Jack and Kendall. Personally out of these two I think Jack being the leader would surprise me most. It'd be interesting to see how that would factor into Jack and Sydney's relationship.
[post="999633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think i very well could be slone because it's something that the producers think will surprise you! :D

I agree with the Vaughn Senior thing....theres just too much information out there for us about him for him to not be important. Though Im not sure how that would affect poor Vaughn...dont we all hate to see him sad! (n)

Back