LiveJournal Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so good at animating them Les ^_^

Jaimie: Really..the one at the top of this page? :thinking: It looks so familiar. But my chances of recognizing something from an ad campaign are very little... :Ponder: And OMG your current av :lol: So adorable ^_^

lol, it's from Potterpuff at LJ, they're so funny. the link is in the HP spoiler thread.

ETA: maybe the model looks familiar....he reminds me of trent ford kinda...

yendys47 said:
*runs off to potterpuff*

*but first runs off to AM to look for bigger version of pic*
[post="1438153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*makes it easier for cynth*

here ya go

Awww...thanks Jaimie :hug:

*rips out hair* gaaaaah. This is so very anoying. I'm still not sure. But after staring at it for a very long time...I think it's just that he resembles a cousin of mine. Yes...that must be it. Mhmm. *assures self* :mellow:

Jaimie said:
wow, your cousin must be hot.  incest's the best.... :mellow:
[post="1439095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: HAHAHAHAH. OMG. :lol: Yea...he is hot though :mellow:

:hide:

ETA: And OMG I just realized he's a second cousin :laughbounce:

ETA2: :shocked: The text for Michael's name is so cool!!

I'm doing what Hibou referred to as "transeferring greatness onto a smaller canvas" (or something like that) :lol:

[attachment=20149:attachment] [attachment=20150:attachment] [attachment=20154:attachment] [attachment=20153:attachment] [attachment=20151:attachment]

yendys47 said:
I'm doing what Hibou referred to as "transeferring greatness onto a smaller canvas" (or something like that) :lol:

[attachment=20149:attachment] [attachment=20150:attachment] [attachment=20154:attachment] [attachment=20153:attachment] [attachment=20151:attachment]
[post="1440139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i should try that. :mellow: i love the sarkney one.

yendys47 said:

[post="1440139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

...and it sure is greatness. :D Awesome job, hun! :hug: I have some icons to post... but I'll do that when I have more. :lol:

:woot: *squee* Thanks for the Sarkney av, Cynth. *swipes* I love "transferring onto a smaller canvas"! :lol: And those other three came out just perfection, as well. :love:

Thanks guys :hug: Though I might've come off conceded saying greatness....shoulda just said "transferring onto smaller canvas" :lol: But I was simply quoting..or trying to :mellow:

And yea :lol: I dind't wanna post so little..but whatever :rolleyes:

lol, i'd have to thank Jen Jr. thay just are awesome. i'm addicted....here are some of my favorites...

c/o potterpuffs@livejournal

:mellow: i tried to pick a few. i'm obsessed.

:rotflmao: OH MAN. That is some good stuff. SOME!??! Hhahah that's like a gazillion.

Let's see...few of the faves:

Draco & boxers :naughty:
Draco & Myrtle ones..all of them ^_^
Harry & naughty thoughts :naughty:
1st and 3rd Sirius ones :sideroll:
Sirius & Remus --- doggy style :lol:
And the whole series of Ron & Hermione ones

And of course...your av right now...a classic :lol:

Oh and thanks....abt the non-conceited thing. And I spelled it wrong before :lol:

And since my post didnt come up the first time...ahah you didn't know who James was :lol: Sorry :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back